Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chandrapur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nanda Kishore
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nanda KishoreYour feedback matters!
I am 32 and my weight is 53, height is 4'11' So I want diet chart with help me to reduce my weight and also feel me taller, because I am going to start my straighting exercise.
My friend is suffering frm depression and anxiety. She is not working currently and has put on allot of weight due to which she has stopped going at all. She is currently staying with her family. But feels low self esteem n often complaints of wanting to commit suicide. She is on medication.
For weight gain I am abhay kumar and My weight is 53 kg and hight is 180 cm so I want to gain weight very fast please tell me the fastest way to gain weight.
And while diabetes is a popular medical condition, a lot of people don't have much information about it. Although, they know the major types of diabetes, they have no clue about the difference between them. Here we outline type I vs type ii diabetes-
***type I diabetes- formerly known as juvenile onset or insulin dependent diabetes, type I diabetes is the one in which your body's immune system destroys all kinds of cells that release insulin. Over a period of time, this results in elimination of insulin production from the body, because of which the cells cannot absorb glucose or sugar and produce energy. Type I diabetes have episodes of low blood sugar level and it cannot be problem. Symptoms usually start from childhood or young adulthood.
***type ii diabetes- the adult onset or non-insulin dependent diabetes can develop at any age, particularly after the 30s, although the cases of same are rising rapidly among children. This type of diabetes involves production of insulin, but not in a right way, a condition known as insulin resistance. For this kind of diabetes, the person usually might not have symptoms before the diagnoses and there are rarely any episodes of low sugar level. It can be easily prevented or delayed by following a healthy lifestyle and indulging in regular exercising.
If you have any of the above symptoms or have more questions related to diabetes, click on consult privately to ask me.
Wrinkles are inevitable with advancing age and most individuals find them annoying. Luckily, there are many available medical options to reduce these pesky lines and look younger. Your dermatologist can help you with a variety of gentle options like:
- Retinoid creams: These creams are derivatives of Vitamin A and cause superficial peeling off the skin, reduce rough bumps and lighten superficial pigmentation. These are prescription medicines and have to be used carefully under proper medical supervision to avoid side effects like itching and burning reactions.
- Peels: This a procedure in which your physician applies a thin layer of medicine on top of the skin for a few minutes and then washes it off. Over the next few days, a very superficial layer of the topmost skin layer is then gradually shed off. The regenerating skin from below is fresher, smoother and younger.
- Lasers and other rejuvenating devices: Different kinds of lasers can be used to target different layers of the skin. Non-ablative lasers gently heat deeper parts of the skin to tighten collagen to give a smoothening effect. Ablative lasers are more aggressive and remove superficial layers of skin with great precision. Radio-frequency and ultrasound machines use other forms of energy to gently heat deeper parts of the skin to achieve a tightening and smoothening effect
- Botulinum toxin: This is injected into frown lines and crows lines to relax the muscles causing the wrinkles. The effect typically lasts for about 6 months.
- Fillers: These are substances which are injected into the deeper wrinkles to pump up the furrows. The commonest substance used is called hyaluronic acid and is the same substance that exists naturally below the skin.
And of course, daily precautions like using sunscreens, moisturizers, maintaining a healthy lifestyle and avoiding smoking goes a long way in preventing wrinkles.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!