Doctors in Hope Clinic Maternity Centre
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Submit a review for Hope Clinic Maternity CentreYour feedback matters!
My wife suffering from skin disease Only in her fingers The fingers are blackened from front side What I do.
At some point in life, everyone suffers from gastric problems. Reasons could be as simple as your irregular diet or even other health issues. Homeopathic tips to help you ease the gastric problem are best for quick relief.
Before getting a remedy, it is vital to understand what is gastric problem.
Reasons for Gas:
Passing gas is quite normal until you pass it for less than 25 times a day via burp or via flatulence (passing gas through rectum). If it's more than that, then you may have some issues. But why does gas occur? It may be due to food leading to indigestion as one takes in quite a lot of air while having food.
Common foods that trigger gas formation are milk and milk products, artificial sugar, onion, cabbage, potatoes and even eggs in some cases. Few people are allergic to certain foods, which may result in gastric problems.
Another cause of gastric problem is swallowing excess air such as chewing gum, smoking, drinking carbonated drinks, even eating or drinking rapidly, having candies and so on.
Medications and health problems also trigger excess gas formation as side effects.
Homeopathic remedy is one of the best ways to treat gastric problems without any side effects. To name a few Carbo Veg, China, Colocynth, Lycopodium, Nux Vomica and Robinia help in treating this issue.
Carbo Veg is a natural remedy for digestive problems, treating gas in the abdomen. It is used to treat gas that is present in the upper abdomen. Burps may give relief.
China is best to treat if the whole abdomen is filled with gas, and you feel bloated. It is majorly used to treat diarrhoea if the person is tied by frequent loose stool with excessive weakness.
Colocynth is taken if there are cramps along with loose stool.
Lycopodium is the Homeopathic treatment for gas formation in the lower abdomen.
Nux Vomica is best for treating a frequent urge to pass stool, but the stool is quite insufficient and inadequate.
Robinia is excellent for the treatment of digestive problems when you have complaints of heartburn and burps causing burning sensation in the throat, and if you have acidic vomiting.
Prevention is better than cure. Although these homeopathic wonders will give you a quick relief, it is advisable to avoid such foods and eating habits that lead to gastric problems. Exercises will also help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.
Skin irritants are everywhere. Even in your house, there is practically no place where there are no skin irritants. Laundry detergents, air fresheners and floor polishes are just a few factors that cause skin itching. The reason why this happens is because products like air fresheners and floor polishes take away essential oils and water from the skin which leads to dryness and irritation. This type of dry, itchy skin can also progress to skin conditions like eczema.
Here are some ways you can stop your skin from becoming dry and itchy:
1. Wear gloves
The ideal thing to do would be to wear soft, thin cotton gloves and only wear rubber gloves on top of that. Do not touch a bucket or sponge without it. Even if you cannot wear soft, thin cotton gloves underneath, at least wear the rubber gloves as this protects your hands from irritants.
2. Rinse after swimming
Chlorine is one of the principal causes of itchiness in your skin. It is absolutely essential that once you have finished swimming you rinse your body with water and a little soap. Even more importantly, use a moisturizer with glycerin in it, as this will keep the moisture trapped inside. Glycerin is particularly good at holding on to moisture.
3. Petroleum jelly
Petroleum jelly has been proven to reduce the chances of dry, itchy skin because it contains only one ingredient. This one-ingredient formula is especially great when it is applied to sensitive skin. The reason why one ingredient is better than a moisturizer with many chemicals is because a one ingredient formula is gentler and therefore creates a protective barrier against irritants.
4. Oatmeal baths
For this kind of treatment, grind oatmeal in a blender and then sprinkle it in your bath water. Oatmeal has an anti-inflammatory substance known as avenanthramides which decreases itching and redness of the skin.
This is perhaps the most important tip which can be given. If you do not regularly clean your floors or wash your bed sheets in hot water than you are at a high risk of getting mites and these are one of the most common irritants of your skin.
A mother’s milk is said to be the most nutritious food for a new born baby. It contains the perfect balance of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals needed for your baby and changes to keep up with your baby’s growing needs. However, the benefits of breastfeeding extend way beyond nutritional value. Breastfeeding is beneficial for both you and your baby. Ideally, a baby should be breastfed for at least the first six months.
- Stronger immunity: Mother’s milk is rich in antibodies and a number of unique compounds that help the newborn child’s body fight bacterial and viral infections. No other form of baby food is as rich in these antibodies. Babies who have been breastfed have a lower risk of suffering from ailments such as ear infection, stomach upsets and respiratory problems. The first milk expressed by a woman’s breasts after giving birth is known as colostrums. This milk coats the baby’s digestive system and prevents the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Fewer allergies: Breast milk is easier to digest than formula or cow’s milk. This protects the gastrointestinal passages from inflammation and prevents undigested food from triggering allergic reactions. Being breastfed can also reduce the number of allergies a child may suffer from in their later years.
- Healthy body weight: Breastfeeding makes a child less likely to suffer from obesity in their later childhood and adult years. This is because breast milk contains less insulin and more hormones as compared to formula. This helps regulate fat absorption. On an average, babied fed on formula put on weight quickly and are more likely to overeat in their later years.
- Stronger bones: Breastfeeding is beneficial for both the child and the mother. When a woman is breastfeeding her child, her body’s ability to absorb calcium increases. This helps increase bone density, especially as pregnancy can make bones weak.
- Builds a strong mother-child bond: After 9 months of carrying a child to term, giving birth may lead to post partum depression and a mother may feel the connection between her and the child severed. Breastfeeding helps nurture this connection and provides emotional relief to both the mother and child. For the mother, this experience releases hormones that reduce stress and relax the body. For the baby, close physical contact is very important and this process provides the perfect opportunity to do so.