Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Chandigarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. Yk BatraYour feedback matters!
Hello. Doctor sometime I have headache and that time a take a tablet tensoyn az.. I want to know its good to take or not.
I think my left leg bone is crack. It is pain so much I think my leg iis down I can not do any work because of the leg please help me some buddy.
Dear sir I have suffered back pain for three months I have travelled more than 10 hours per day so please choose some medicine Thank you sir.
I am 24 year old female and I have left side pain in whole body from head to toe please help me. thanks.
Hi, I have been suffering from body ache from last month also it is quite difficult for me to even sleep. Please do needful answer or suggest remedy for this problem.
I am 38 years old male. I am suffering from major depression. And I am feeling some sound from right side. May this is psychiatric depression. Currently I am taking cipralex 20mg each day. But still I have sleeping problems & headache. So please Suggest me medicines for recovering my health.
I am 16 years old boy I have problem of headache during study I think it was because of stress bt I am wrong not only during exam this stress is disturbing me all the years what can I do now.
I have a severe backaches since last 10 years. Taken treatment for the same but not benefited. What is the treatment for this¿
Your shoulder is one of the most overused joints in the body and thus is at a higher risk of contracting an injury. Shoulder pain may lead to mobility issues where moving your arms may become extremely difficult. The shoulder consists of three parts, viz. the shoulder blade, collarbone and the upper arm bone. Shoulder pain may result from an injury to any of these areas.
The various causes of shoulder pain are:
- Impingement: Impingement of the shoulder muscle occurs when the top of the shoulder impinges on the rotator cuff muscles. This condition can lead to severe pain in the shoulder.
- Bursitis: Bursa is a fluid filled sac that cushions the bones and help in preventing friction. Bursitis is a disorder that results in inflammation of the bursa, thus resulting in shoulder pain.
- Tendinitis: Tendinitis is a condition that is characterized by gradual wear and tear of the tendon. Usually the rotator cuff tendons in the shoulder are affected by this condition.
- Instability of the shoulder: Shoulder instability is a disorder of the shoulder wherein the upper arm bone dislocates from its socket. This can cause excessive pain in the shoulder.
- Fractures: A fracture in the bones of the shoulder results in excruciating shoulder pain.
- Arthritis: Arthritis is a disorder that leads to inflammation in the joints, thus resulting in pain and impaired movement of the joint.
Treatment: The treatment for shoulder pain consists of medications and physiotherapy. You may also be asked to discontinue any strenuous activity that requires shoulder movement. Medications such as NSAIDs are prescribed to help in controlling the pain. Various stretches of the shoulder are also recommended to improve shoulder flexibility and mobility.
Tips: Do exercises such as the overhead press with light weights to improve your shoulder strength. Also make sure to include certain external rotation exercises to strengthen the rotator cuff muscles.