Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vimal Trikha
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Vimal TrikhaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Vimal provides answers that are very helpful. Very very thanks sir
Hi I am 32 male, a software architect - living outside india. I got tinnitus about 4.5 months back, it was a shock for me - went online on the internet and it made things worse, panic anxiety, depression and again tinnitus - I kept trying to pull me out of this but I feel I am in a downward spiral. I am handling tinnitus better for sure but a doom has settled down, I feel like I am not enjoying few things - a constant anxious ness and sadness is taking over. I wish to get out of it but seems I am somehow not able to it - I do feel my life has changed, I will never be able to be happy again. Before these 4.5 months I was happy enjoying my life to the fullest. Last to last year I had some anxiety issues for the first time in my life - but I was fine after 2 months. Right now I have a lot of sadness in my life, nights are worse - please guide me into a right direction.
Hello. My daughter is 3 weeks old n from 2 3 days she has acne or pimples in her face .she is jst new born how it cn possible plzz answer.
I am suffering with urination in sleep. Without my sense, I'm doing it in my bed. Whats the way to get rid of this?
I have been suffering from skin problem (ringworm) for more than a year by now. What should I do to get rid of it. I have consult doctor and did course too. After finishing medicine its start again.
I have problems going to the restroom. I have to go often and most of the time it's slightly painful, so i'm usually in the restroom for at least ten or fifteen minutes making myself urinate. I know what the problem is and i'm getting it taken care of. My boss at work says I need to bring her a note from my doctor about it or I can possibly get fired. My question is what exactly should the note say? Is the note required to have details about my situation? My doctor has no idea how to word that I need more restroom time than others. Could you give me a brief example of what you would write if I was your patient?
Can I use sbl glowing beauty fairness cream for face glowing? Any side effects of this cream? Please suggest me.
My baby girl is 8 months old. She is glutton. Tell me a digestive syrup to make easier in her digestion. But till now she has no digestive problem.
I am using doctor prescribed medicine and cream for skin. But I work in front office so I have to do little bit makeup. Doctor strictly said not to use any another product or cosmetic during her treatment. But my question is can I use pure coconut oil to remove my makeup before the medicated facewash? Is it safe? Please reply me.
Cystic acne is a serious form of acne, which is characterized by deep, inflamed acne breakout. Red cysts are developed under the surface of the skin, which cause great pain. Cystic acnes are not only painful, but also affect your appearance and self-confidence.
Hence, effective steps should be taken to get rid of them. Here are 6 effective remedies to treat cystic acne.
- Do not pop: Avoid popping the acne which appear on your skin. Cystic acnes should never be popped because of their depth and popping or squeezing will make them worse. The more you touch them, the more they tend to worsen, and permanent scars may be left.
- Ice: Applying ice cubes directly to the acne affected area for some time constricts the blood vessels in the cyst. By applying ice, the size and redness of the acne get reduced.
- Proper skin care: You should maintain a simple skin care routine and avoid scented moisturizers. Before applying any lotion, ensure that your skin is clean and exfoliated. Use oil free and non-scented moisturizers.
- Do not get obsessed: Avoid spending hours looking at the cystic acne in the mirror. The more obsessed you, the more negative thoughts will come into your mind, making you feel even worse.
- Towels and pillowcases: Do not let other people use your towels and pillows. Abstain from washing these items with strong detergents and use natural, non-scented laundry products. Change your pillowcases and towels regularly.
- Diet: In case of cystic acne, you should take several diet precautions. Cut down the use of dairy products, excessive sugar, grain products and caffeine. Fried food and fast food should be avoided as well.
For better healing of cystic acne, you should consume probiotic rich foods, foods high in zinc, protein and fiber. You can consume several supplements as well, such as probiotics, zinc and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Relax: Stress makes the condition of cystic acne worse. You should undertake relaxation techniques to reduce stress as hormones released due to stress can make the acne worse. You should try natural stress relievers.
- Sleep: Having proper sleep at night regularly improves your health and reduces inflammation due to cystic acne.
- Exercise: Regular exercise benefits the lymphatic system and detoxifies the body. Your mood and self-esteem are improved, which have been hampered due to acne.
- Essential oils: Essential oils such as lavender and tea tree help in treating cystic acne. With anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties, these oils are effective and can be applied to the acne directly.
Cystic acne is a severe form of acne, which requires proper care and treatment. Several simple remedies can be used to treat the same.