Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Chandigarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Treatment of Nose Infection
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Glue Ear
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Submit a review for Dr. Veneet PandhiYour feedback matters!
Sir, my 4 year old pome is having dry nose since last 7 days. Otherwise fine and active. Given crocin also but occasionally it has dry nose. What could be the reason? Is something serious or it is normal. Please guide urgently as I am very worried and tense.
My ears have been blocked by dirt and all that stuff. Hence, want to clean my ear canal. Please suggest me ear drop.
Which medicine or antibiotic should take in mastoidal ear discharge problem. please prefer some names of medicine.
Sir Iam suffering yesterday cough and cold through infection after that I have taken Althrocin-500 tab -2 times it will little bit relief but not cure today heavy cold and nose snoring what should do?
My ears are paining after using headphone. Even I can't tolerate the sounds produced from big sounds like cracker, traffic horn and so on. So, how can I relief from this problem and what kind of Medicine I should take?
Hi my age is 27 i am getting the throat pain little bit when i am swallowing the water and any thing what i do now for that ?
Nowadays, I had a problem of irregularity heart beat at seldom. I suspected this a cause of my frequent blocking of both the nostrils because of sinusitis. So, I want you to clarify to diagnose the mentioned problem?
Since last 3-4 years I am suffering from sleep apnea and snoring what is rededy available in ayurved.
I am a 24 years old female. My cough is persistent since many months. I also have asthma and sinusitis. Due to the cough I suffer from vomiting and can't eat food. What should I do?
Last 3 days I have little pain in my left ear. I experiencing some fluid also inside my ear. When I insert ear bird some yellow type fluid with smell came. Is it due to cold. Can you please help me.
She is having BP 156/60. Feeling heaviness in head and eyes are difficult to open. Female age 58. Feeling problem since morning. Pain in neck and both ears also.
I am 45 years old. I am suffering from sinus along pools in nose. In 2008 I gone for surgery. But last one year I am suffering from the same. Kindly advise me.
I wanted to inquire for my mom about vertigo. The doctor has given her medicine for the same and asked to continue with the course for 3 months. But the effect of the medicine is very temporary. As in, the symptoms like loss of balance and blankness return as the effect of the medicine fades. Is this how the treatment proceeds. Is it normal or should the effect be more permanent?
There are various type of nosebleed that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleed. Nosebleeds are of two kinds: anterior nosebleed and posterior nosebleed. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed.
Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- You can also consult doctor, who may prescribe blood thinners so that the blood does not clot and lead to a nosebleed. You will need to ensure that you take such medication only when the doctor prescribes the same.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.