Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Varinder Gupta


Homeopath, Chandigarh

32 Years Experience
Dr. Varinder Gupta BHMS Homeopath, Chandigarh
32 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Varinder Gupta
Dr. Varinder Gupta is a trusted Homeopath in Sector 27, Chandigarh. He has been a successful Homeopath for the last 32 years. He is a qualified BHMS . He is currently practising at DR Varinder Gupta Cliinic in Sector 27, Chandigarh. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Varinder Gupta on has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on You can find Homeopaths online in Chandigarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


BHMS - Homeopathy Medical College & Hospital,Chandigarh - 1985
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

DR Varinder Gupta Cliinic

House No 3229, Sector 27DChandigarh Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Varinder Gupta

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have sex issues. I am unable to satisfy my partner. As soon as I enter penis its just over. Sex timing is nt even more than 10 seconds. I dont hv long penis too. And I have a single ball under my penis instead of 2 since birth. Suggest any medicine.

MD - General Medicine
Sexologist, Nashik
The organs God has given us are in pairs, single also functions well. Dont bother about single testicle, early ejaculation is due to many reasons. Like too infrequent sex, over excitement, mostly controlled my mind, common solutions are, divert mind while enjoying sex, don? t get much involved, and slow down all activities, take a break, and start stop and start. Delays the time of ejaculation. If satisfied ok otherwise consult privately.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 22 year old and I am more addicted for smoking I want to quit smoking what should I do.

Reparenting Technique, BA, BEd
Psychologist, Bangalore
The best way is to find out about the harmful effects of smoking and tobacco. The knowledge itself helps keep the intention to stop active. But as you know that is not enough but it does have a telling effect. I remember that in the early nineties, we knew that smoking was reducing by 1% annually in the West while it was growing by 2% in India, all because of the awareness created by various agencies in the developed countries. The knowledge is astounding and scary. That information itself should help you stay out of it. The tobacco tar in cigarette smoke lines your lung with huge patches that make that portion dysfunctional. Your oxygen carrying capacity is jeopardized, and breathing is impinged. The nicotine in tobacco smoke stimulates the heart beat to raise the blood pressure in no time at all. And one of its effects is to affect the erectile capacity of your penis. There are more than 4000 harmful chemicals in cigarette smoke!!! Then you need to identify why you smoke: there is an oral need, the nicotine effect, the psychological effect of covering up some other issue, for style, to impress, etc. You may discover that the reasons may be unimportant at this stage because you have become too addicted and the habit has become compulsive. You should start exercises, gradually increasing it over a period of time. Do deep breathing exercises every time you feel like smoking (try Yoga), and replace the oral urge with some healthy food substitute to satiate the need, for a little while. You may take hard candy or chewing gum. If the urge is too strong, then use nicotine chewing gum or nicotine patches, for a little while until the smoking drive reduces, substantially. You may join Smokers Anonymous in your city where the support is really extraordinary for like-minded people who are also in the same situation. Keep yourself occupied or engaged with interesting activities during the times when it is most tempting. Keep the company of non-smokers for some time i.e. at least for the first 21 days. Above all, announce it to everyone that you have quit smoking. Here’s a piece of very good advice: even if you accidentally/willfully take a cigarette, it is not the end of the world – you can start the cessation all over again. You must persevere with the best support until you defeat this addiction. Counseling is very useful in the initial stages, and when temptations are at their highest.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello I am male age 20, my query is that when I am walking I do sweat a lot as compared to other people. If I walk for like 10 minutes My body starts sweating. I really feel annoying due to this and also I do not have fats, there is just normal fat which everyone has. Please suggest me what should I do.

Homeopath, Chennai
Hyperhidrosis is nothing but an expression of the disturbance in the inner hormonal balance and this is expressed in the form of the profuse discharge. Hence, it is required to be treated at the inner level rather than treating it by local application of cream and antibiotics. Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that the treatment focuses on the patient as a person as well as his pathological condition. The medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution and so on. Homeopathy provides natural constitutional remedies for treating this condition from the roots and not just working on the symptom but repairs the derangement which is causing this. It offers excellent treatment which is effective, harmless, and without any side effects. It is also recommended in the most obstinate cases. Today homeopathic remedies are the best non surgical solution for hyperhidrosis or profuse sweating or perspiration. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My b 12 is 236 it is normal or not some time I feel nervous I can't talk and I feel anxiety when I drive the car problem start.

M. S. in Psychotherapy and Counselling
Psychologist, Jaipur
Hi, your vit b 12 level is normal but on lower side. Take multivitamin tablets containing good amount of vit b 12 for fifteen days. Also you need counseling for your fear and anxiety. Either meet a counselor in person for this or you may have a telephonic counselling session with me here on Lybrate.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 42 year man, my problem is that I having a tremor in my both hand while taking thing it get vibrate,

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. There can be many reasons for tremors in hands, it could also be some kind of dystonia. I would advise you to actually get in touch of a neurophysician and get management done because it will require some investigations to establish cause for these tremors. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 years male and I usually have a headache along with stomach pain and backache. What shall I do. Please suggest me.

General Physician, Cuttack
Your problem could be because of anxiety and stress. Avoid stress, anxiety and severe physical and mental exertion. Go for regular exercise, drink plenty of water, take bland diet, avoid spicy food. Practice yoga, meditation, deep breathing exercise to relieve you from stress and calm your mind. Check your Bp and eyesight. Take crocin 500mg sos after food during headache. Consult for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My hair fall is very big problem so please provide me Solution, hair falling every time e. G bathing, hair style etc.

Diploma In Dermatology And Venerology And Leprosy (DDVL), MBBS
Dermatologist, Ranchi
Hi, see basic cause of hair fall & hair damage is due to infection in scalp skin, which easily goes into hairs follicles & its root causes hair fall, thinning of hairs, for control on hair fall you have to control on infections, it takes time to remove infections due to less blood supply in skin. If you will trust me, I can cure it but it take time,
Submit FeedbackFeedback

For e. G I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what alse can l do can you please help me with this.

MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Aurangabad
Hair fall is common now a days due to stress and eating habits and some illness like anemia thyroid and hereditary problems take plenty water 3 to 4 liters per day eat proper food carbohydrate protein minerals fruits) avoid outer food also take acid hydroflouric 30 (30 ml sbl company) 1 drop 3 times per day x 14 days on tongue do not take anything 15 min before after medicine also use arnica montana q 30ml + 100 ml pure coconut oil mix and use before wash twice weekly
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 yrs old and suffering from jaundice due to hemolytic anaemia from 17 yrs but didn't get any treatment completely. So what should I do?

General Physician, Faridabad
Symptomatic treatment can be given by blood transfusion, if there is marked anemia. In severe immune-related hemolytic anemia, steroid therapy is sometimes necessary. Sometimes splenectomy can be helpful where extravascular hemolysis, or hereditary spherocytosis, is predominant (i. E, most of the red blood cells are being removed by the spleen).[21] it may help you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

While walking in the morning, I got blackout for few seconds. What could be the reason.?

General Physician,
Thank you for posting your query, it is because of inadequate blood flow to the brain, it could be due to low blood pressure, low blood sugar level, irregular heart beats etc, do get a proper evaluation from your physician, hope this will help you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am Abinash .doctor my problem is I am suffering from dental PAIN FROM 6-7 days .when I eat some thing hot or cold or sweet than I feel pain in my teeth. So what can I do for this? Please doctor help as soon as possible.

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
If cavity get it filled by a dentist or if no cavity than use sensodent k tooth paste twice daily especially at night.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is it possible to get very fair skin complication with glutathione tablets or injections?

BHMS, MD-Homeopath
Homeopath, Bangalore
As a Doctor with 43 years of experience I can say only one thing Do not indulge in such things which are chemical based and some times cause lots of allergies and other disease. Use natural things like Haldi, tender coconut water, milk (milk not from Jersy cow only Kamadhenu cow) it will definitely, help you eat more fruits avoid non veg and alcohol more than any thing is Cigarettes. Above all accept what Nature / God has given you.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My skin is oily and have open pores, kindly suggest the name of vitamin c table or powder which I can use for making acne serum.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
There is in ayurveda mention pinda swed. It is a type of swedan karma [phomentation] but it do some another manner. 1. Boiled a rice in milk then take this rice in one white cloth then tied it properly and warmly it rub on your face every morning for 15 days then stop it and do next month again 2. Apply almond oil on your face and massage for 3-5 min at night. By doing above thing you will get good result.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had operation on my lower side of right eye. Doctor told calazia sist. But after 3 days I am not completely cure. When I will join my office and work properly. Now if I read something water comes from eye. Is it curable properly?

FVRS, DNB Ophthalmology, MS Ophthalmology, MBBS, FICO
Ophthalmologist, Chennai
A chalazion is a cyst due to accumulated secretions from the glands of the eyelids. Hot compresses with a wet towel might help along with antibiotic and antiinflammatory medicines. However, if it does not reduce in size, you might need surgical intervention.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 22 years old female I have too much of constipation from two years I don't know how over come of this problem please tell any medicine for this.

General Physician,
Read your post and to know that you are bothered with constipation. Let me tell you how can your digestive system be regularized. First of all have a look at your life style. Regular sleep and dietary habbits, in most of cases do suffice. Any addictions, may be smoking, drinking, tobacco chewing etc. also have bad effects on digestion. In addition, compulsorily mixed type of salad must be present at each time when you eat.Add fruits of season to lunch. Extra effort for the problem may be taken in the form of 2 spoons of honey added to half a cup of Lukewarm water every morning empty stomach is excellent remedy. A week or so, if followed the above, still persistent, medicines may be prescribed. Not now. Hope satisfied Regards
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 59 years old. I had a tooth decay and fixed by root canal treatment three months ago. Now sometimes I get sensitive feeling in that tooth while taking anything hot. But not always. Sometimes. What is that due to and what should I do. Is the Root canal treatment done is a failure? What is the way out, if so.

Dentist, Kolkata
Well I cannot comment on rct until and unless I see its xray, what I can suggest presently from your problem is that the food sometimes gets lodged between the crown of tooth and the adjacent tooth which could be reason of sensation, so get an xray done and send me its pic.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Will you please tell name of decease & further treatment according to reports. 1) HBsAg = reactive, 2) LFT, LIPID PROFILE are normal, 3) urine (MICRAL) = NEGATIVE, 4) HBV, DNA (QUANTITATIVE) 474 IU/ML (log10 value 2.68 IU/ML), 5) HBeAg = NEGATIVE, 6) All blood & urine reports are normal.

General Physician, Cuttack are suffering from Hepatitis B . have to regularly monitor your HBsAg,HBeAG, HbvDNA ,viral load estimation by PCR,LFT 3-6 monthly. 3.Antiviral treatment may be considered in patient who are HBeAg positive, HBv DNA is greater than .20,000 IU/Ml and liver biopsy is indicative of hepatitis changes 4.Consult Gastroenterologist/Hepatologist for advice and treatment
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hlo. My weights are increasing day by day. Now that time my weight is 92 kg. My age is only 22 years. What I cam do for loosing my weight.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello. Doing exercises regularly will not only cut down your belly fat, but also you will get a body in good shape and you will be get rid of many diseases related to it! Following exercises will help you to achieve this if you don’t have any other medical condition: 1.The Plank - Lie down on your tummy and then come on your palms and toes.Lift the knees off the floor. Draw your tummy muscles up and breathe deeply into the side and back of the rib cage. Aim to hold the pose for 30 seconds. 2.Static Tiger pose - Place your hands and knees on the floor. This is the starting position. Now lift up one leg and extend the opposite arm. Hold this Static Tiger Pose for 3 deep breaths. Come back to the starting position and swap sides, extending arm and opposite leg. You can look down towards the mat to keep the spine in line. This exercise will build core strength. 3.Sitting Spinal Twist - Sit on the floor and cross your legs. Place one hand next to your hip and the other on the knee. Rotate the spine and look over one shoulder into a Sitting Spinal Twist. Inhale. Exhale back to centre. Swap sides, rotating and looking over the shoulder. Inhale. Exhale back to centre. 4.Stomach Crunches - Lie on your back, knees bent and feet flat on the floor, hip-width apart. Place your hands on your thighs, across your chest or behind your ears. Slowly curl up towards your knees until your shoulders are about three inches off the floor. Hold the position for a few seconds and lower down slowly. Perform 12 stomach crunches. 5.Oblique Crunch - Lie on your back, knees bent and feet flat on the floor, hip-width apart. Roll your knees to one side down to the floor. Place your hands across your chest or behind your ears. Slowly curl up towards your hips until your shoulders are about three inches off the floor. Hold the position for a few seconds and lower down slowly. Perform 12 oblique crunches and repeat on the opposite side. Medication: Start taking Schwabe's Phytolacca Berry tablets/ thrice daily 1/2 an hr before the meals for 1 month. Thereafter revert me back for further guidance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from sleep paralysis since 4 years. I don't have over weight problem. Whenever I sleep it often occurred and I could not move and speak and reduce breathing. So can you please suggest me what kind medicine that I should use?

General Physician, Chandigarh
There are different stages of sleep you might be feeling these symptoms in a particular phase if you are very anxious about it then get the sleep study done and your problem will be identified and treated.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed