Dr. Surinder Kaur Gambhir
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family...read more
Other treatment areas
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) Specialist
- Women's Health Specialist
- Health Specialist
- MBBS Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery , Government Medical College & Rajendra Hospital,Punjabi University,Patiala , 1977
- MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology , Sardar Patel Medical College , 1994
- Diploma in Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) , University Of Oldenburg, Germany , 2017
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Indian Fertility Society (IFS)
- Chandigarh Obsteritrics and Gynae Society
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
No. 1616, Sector 7-C
Tap on the map to get directions
Clinic of Dr. Surinder Kaur
|Gynaecology and Fertility Clinic||₹ 500|
|Paras Bliss - Panchkula||₹ 600|
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surinder Kaur Gambhir
Gynaecology and Fertility Clinic
Paras Bliss - Panchkula
Read what people are saying about Dr. Surinder Kaur Gambhir
How Does Early Menopause Affect The Body?
During the natural course of events, a women's body starts its reproductive phase with menarche and at about 50 years of age, attains menopause. This is when the reproductive function ceases and the ovaries stop producing the hormone estrogen and ......read more
Polycystic Ovarian Disease - What Are The Signs Of It?
Polycystic Ovarian Disease results from the disorder more commonly known as PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. A syndrome is starkly different from a disease, for the former entails a set of symptoms usually occurring in concurrence, while the lat......read more
Gestational Trophoblastic Disease - How To Handle It?
Gestational trophoblastic disease is a rare condition. It only happens when trophoblast cells abnormally grow inside the uterus. Also, this only happens after conception. These cells surround the egg which has been fertilized in the uterus. It is ......read more
Blocked Fallopian Tubes - Know Forms Of It!
It's said that blocked fallopian tubes is the most common cause of female infertility in about 40% women who are infertile. Fallopian tubes are channels through which the egg travels to reach the uterus and blockage of these tubes can put a stop t......read more
Hypertension In Pregnancy - How To Manage It?
Hypertension during pregnancy can be a problem for both baby and the mother. Thus it is of utmost importance that during pregnancy a good health should be maintained along with controlled blood pressure and cholesterol levels. With an increase in ......read more