Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Chandigarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sumeet Inder SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am not able to concentrate on study and. Sports my girlfriends always call me and msg me from that I get distract she hurt me and she cheat me she use me but now want to forget her and she live in my building she always come at my house distract me any powerful tips so I can forgot my girlfriend but I don't want to hurt her I love but maybe she love someone else because now a days she is not interested on me I see that same gotra can't married why.
How come out of anxiety about health I am getting panic about HIV THOUGH I TESTED 3 TIMES ITS negative I never had sex nor I touched a lady yet now but it's got fitted in my mind and making my life sorrow suddenly I am getting panic please suggest.
Mere gusse se bahut presan hu m.meri ek saal ki beti rhti h, mere paas to us pr hi gussa niklta h sara marti nhi hu use fr b bechari ki chhoti chhoti sararte muje khushi ki, jagah gussa dila deti h bs chillati rhti hu us pr sara din. Dar lgta h kahi m kuch kr na du ise. Plzz help me. Or ha jb tk rou nhi tb tk mera mind shant nhi hota or mere husband ko mera rona pasand nhi h m mouka dekhti rhti hu rone ka. Bahut kuch h kya btau jitna likho km h plzzzz help me n.
Hi, I have an anxiety, please provide the best ayurvedic medicines for this, I hope is not that critical issue, still has many confusions around. Need a permanent cure please suggest.
Hi, My SGPT is 94 and Cholesterol, Trig, HDL and LDL are 248, 273, 36 and 166. I need advice on what do I need to do to bring this parameters down. I am really concerned with this as I am a vegetarian and non alcoholic.
The healing power of self-care in a world of chronic stress and anxiety.
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~lao tzu
There are a lot of things to be anxious about these days. We live in a complex and stressful world and anxiety is very common, affecting upwards of 20 percent of the population. Some experience manageable levels; for others anxiety and chronic stress can be debilitating and self-destructing.
Truth is, we have good reasons to be stressed out. We work too much; we don’t take enough time off; we’re constantly plugged in and “on” yet are more disconnected than ever before; many of us struggle financially; our healthcare, education, and political systems don’t support us. We truly face many challenges and struggles every day.
So how do we help ourselves ride the inevitable storms that come our way? How do we handle daily ups and downs without getting swept up by emotions and reactions?
We’ve always understood that we need to make our health and well-being a priority. Replenish first and replenish often.
But we have to take care of ourselves on a physical, emotional and mental level. Body, mind, and soul.
In a world of anxiety and chronic stress, self-care matters.
Let’s first define self-care.
Self-care is an active and conscious choice to engage in activities that nourish us and help us maintain an optimal level of overall health. It basically means making healthy lifestyle choices and implementing stress management strategies.
Self care is not a new concept. We’ve known for a long time that eating well, exercising, maintaining good sleep habits, and eliminating smoking and drinking are all critical in maintaining good health.
What’s new is the holistic approach to self-care that goes beyond taking care of your physical well being. It’s looking at mental health, emotional health, social engagement, spiritual wellbeing, and of course physical care as a basis for it all.
That is the kind of holistic approach we all need to take when thinking about effective and all encompassing self-care.
But we don’t have to completely overhaul our lifestyle in one day, not even one year, to make a substantial difference. Remember, a journey of thousand miles starts with a single step.
We just have to take that one step forward right now.
Can you adopt one healthy habit today? Or perhaps, you can eliminate one unhealthy habit from now on? can you give yourself a gift of a single healthy activity you can commit to doing on a daily or weekly basis?
You have to find your own path.
Your self-care plan may look completely different from mine. It might mean spending more time in nature, taking up running, or ending a toxic relationship. It may mean quarterly juicing, getting a monthly massage, or knitting. It may be developing a new hobby or quitting smoking.
The beautiful thing is that you are in charge. You and only you know what’s most nourishing for you right now, and what you need to be doing to feel better, feel healthy, and feel balanced. You get to decide how to nurture and care for yourself best!
Don’t put off self-care for later. Later will never come. We have to make time now for what’s important, and self-care needs to be your priority. You are worth it!
Ek meri friend hai jo god se bhut juda darti hai usse lgta hai ki wo kuch bol na de ya kuch mang na le pleae iska koi soultion batiye.
Sir/madam ,I am unhappy and I feel there is no grip in my talking and I forget my sentence while speaking and breaks my talk in the middle, unhappy all the time, long breathe or short breathe all the time. Unable to think about a topic for some duration of time, some sensitivity feel in my toes in most of the time, always feels I am doing wrong whatever I do, I am intensely feeling this form 3 years, but these feels was not all the time before these 3 years. Sir/madam please help me !my humble request to help me !
If you're a smoker, quit. It's the single best thing you can do for your heart health.
Smoking is one of the main causes of coronary heart disease.
A year after giving up, your risk of a heart attack falls to about half that of a smoker.
I usually smoke 9-10 cigarettes per day and sometimes more then 10 cigarettes. I'm tired from this bad habit and now I really really want to quit this bad habit of smoking. I earlier tried Nicotine gums also but I failed. Is there any way to quit smoking from medicines or any other way. Plzz help me doctor I'll be really thankful to you.
Hello doctor, I'm very much attracted to girls but I'm really afraid to talk to them. Even a very casual touch makes me go crazy about them. I feel extremely excited even when they stand near me. How to overcome this? Is this a kind of social phobia? Help me. Thank you.
We all look for someone with whom we can be ourselves and can share everything with them. An active sexual life is very essential for a smooth, happy relationship. Usually over a period of time, sexual relationship between partners becomes a routine and unfulfilling.
Here are 5 tips you can follow in order to not only enjoy and maintain a passionate sex life, but also to grow closer in your marriage:
- Appreciate each other: You can show appreciation to your partner in many ways. Tell your partner how beautiful they are. There is no bigger turn-on than telling your partner how beautiful they feel while making out. Surprise them with flowers or love notes. Appreciate the little things you do for each other as it is the small things that matter.
- Sex and Intimacy: Physical touch is very important to maintain a connection with your partner, but so is love and respect. Sexual intimacy is a key factor in living up your relationship. However, you should also remember that intimacy does not pertain only to the bedroom. Make it a daily habit to kiss, touch and tell your partner that you love them.
- Listen to each other: It is very important in a relationship to listen to each other and make your presence felt. Do not always counter your partner or be disrespectful. Talk about your likes and dislikes, both in terms of life and your sexual preferences. Adapting to each other and feeling comfortable with each other is the key to maintaining continued passion in your sex life.
- Laugh together and make efforts: Your partner is your most trusted companion. You might love them, but don't forget to like them. Treat your partner with the same politeness, courtesy, and respect as you would treat your dearest friend. Little things like dinner together, a shower together can be great boosters, so never ignore them. All you need is to make some effort.
- Be playful and unpredictable: Always maintain a relationship with dominant playful nature with your partner. Instead of pertaining to the bed, spice up your sex by choosing different locations. Have sex on your rooftop; experiment with role plays and sex toys. Sex is incomplete if not accompanied with laughter and fun. Following a same routine everyday would surely make your sex life boring, make unpredictable moves, which have got something new to add new life to your sexual relationship. Your relationship will remain fresh as ever.
Sharing your precious moments with the one you love would keep the spark in your relationship alive. All you need to do is, make some effort and enjoy a strong and passionate sex life.