Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chandigarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am feeling hungry just after one hour of having my meal / dinner. If I did not eat anything at that time, its very difficult to manage. Because of this am not able to sleep properly in night. Just to overcome this, am taking dry fruits in regular intervals. Still am facing same problem. Is there any treatment I need to take or medicines available. Please suggest. Thanks
I have psoriasis like infection in my leg. Either in allopathy or in ayush can it be completely cured? Thanks K Shanmugam.
I am 49 years old. I suffer from depression as my elder sister has cheated me for property. Kindly advice.
I am a 22 years young boy. Whenever I take a bath my skin suddenly becomes dry, and after sometime white patches appears on my skin due to dryness. I apply body lotion but its an temporary solution. Is there any permanent solution for this issue? As I need to apply lotion every time the skin becomes dry.
I m losing my hair very quickly and I have got hair greying problem from past 8yrs. How can this be cured. Please help.
If a root stump mostly premolar upper is left for years is der ny chance of getting severe infection. Or condition like ludwigs angina.
I am too thin. I try to eat more to become fat but I can't eat. It's always be like just full of stomach. Please give me a solution to gain weight.
It is important to beat the monotony of life with the right mix of adventure and passion and in order to do that we all have to be a little creative. At times, when sexual intercourse with your partner becomes a regular habit of practice, it soon turns out to be a little dull and loses the spark it once had. In fact, many relationships have fallen apart due to a lack of communication or physical intimacy, while sexually communing. In order to avoid the monotony, you would definitely need to spice things up.
Here are a few ways which you can adopt for a more satisfying and fulfilling relationship with your partner through sex:
- Get dressed for the occasion: One way in which you can increase the arousal levels in your partner is by getting dressed for the occasion. Get a nice and kinky outfit appropriate enough to sexually arouse your partner. In fact, a change in appearance has been widely recognized as a stimulant for better sex. After putting all the effort into your preparation, not only will you find your partner shocked with awe, you will also discover how much kinkier sex can be with the right outfit and appearance.
- Be in control: With the publication of certain books in recent times, a reservoir of kinky ideas was created and designed for people to dig in and gather all the information about kinkier sex they've been looking for. One of the most predominant ways in which you can spice things up is through the concept of domination and submission. In fact, you will find that when you assume control over the situation, your sexual encounters will be so much more promising and kinkier than ever before. Dominance is what turns on a lot of people.
- Blindfolding: Another way with which you can have kinkier sex is by blindfolding your partner. The act of blindfolding is an effective method to set the wheels in motion. When blindfolded, your vision is blocked, but all your senses are heightened, thereby transforming the sexual experience altogether.
- Sex Toys: There's really no harm in spending a little on fascinating sex toys available in the market. Sex toys, in fact, are a prerequisite for kinky sex. With the diverse range of products available these days, you could find just the right toy for a better and kinkier sexual experience.
I have menstruation problem. Every time I have my periods after a gap of 7 or 8 months. I have also done ayurvedic treatment but it is nt cured.
Hi, I want to do mommy makeover Which factor cover in it and what is the cost for it And how much tym require for recover.
Hai Sir IAm RAJ KUMAR Suffering from fever and cold since 3 days I went to hospital and I still not received properly I need you help I hope you will give me a favourable reply Thanking you Yours faithfully.
How to gain mass, I have skinny body. And I am pure veg., many people suggested eat egg but I can't. Please tell how to improve.
We generally use the word 'stress' when we feel that everything becomes too much to handle - we are overloaded and wonder whether we can cope with the pressures placed upon us. Nowadays stress is a normal part of life. Almost everyone has some sort of stress. Constantly reacting to stressful situations without making adjustments to counter the effects, threatens our health and well-being.
There are steps you can help you managing day to day stressful conditions and take to feel better.
- Be realistic: If you feel overwhelmed by some activities (yours and/or your family's), learn to say NO! Eliminate an activity that is not absolutely necessary. You may be taking on more responsibility than you can or should handle. If you meet resistance, give reasons why you're making the changes. Be willing to listen to other's suggestions and be ready to compromise.
- Shed the 'superman/superwoman' urge: No one is perfect, so don't expect perfection from yourself or others. Ask yourself, 'What really needs to be done?' How much can I do? Is the deadline realistic? What adjustments can I make?' Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it.
- Take one thing at a time: For people under tension or stress, their day-to-day workload can sometimes seem unbearable. The best way to cope with this feeling of being overwhelmed is to take one task at a time. Make a list of things you need to get done and start with one task. Once you accomplish that task, choose the next one. The positive feeling of 'checking off' tasks is very satisfying. It will motivate you to keep going.
- Share your feelings: A conversation with a friend lets you know that you are not the only one having a bad day. Stay in touch with friends and family. Ask them how they have dealt with a similar situation that may be 'stressing you out.' Let them provide love, support and guidance. Don't try to cope alone.
- Be flexible: If you find you're meeting constant opposition in either your personal or professional life, rethink your position or strategy. Arguing only intensifies stressful feelings. Make allowances for other's opinions and be prepared to compromise. If you are willing to be accommodating, others may meet you halfway. Not only will you reduce your stress, you may find better solutions to your problems. Go easy with criticism. You may expect too much of yourself and others. Try not to feel frustrated, disappointed or even 'trapped' when another person criticises you.
- Hobbies: Take a break from your worries by doing something you enjoy. Whether it's gardening or painting, schedule time to indulge your interest. Exercise: Regular exercise is a popular way to relieve stress. Twenty to thirty minutes of physical activity benefits both the body and the mind. Meditate: Just ten to twenty minutes of quiet reflection may bring relief from chronic stress as well as increase your tolerance to it.
- Take Herbal Supplement: Herbs like Brahmi, Ashwagandha, Mandukparni, Shankhpuspi, Kaunch are very helpful in managing stress. These herbs work on the brain and help relax you which ultimately empowers you to manage your stressful conditions easily. There are many herbal supplements available in the market that can help you.
- Consult the Doctor: If your stress level doesn't seem to improve with above tips, it may require more attention and consultation with an Expert.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.