Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chandigarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hii. I am suffering from fever for a couple of days. I took only hot water, tulsi, pepper and required medicines. But it doesn't cure perfectly. What can I do for fever.
I am a girl of weight 62 kg and height 5'4" I want to reduce fat from my face, tummy and arms specially. What should I do? What should be my diet plan to achieve my goal (50 kg) within a month or two?
Sir I have some problem me and my family that's is hair fall for my friends also how to solve the problem any solution for you any medicines.
There's a hole in my teeth. And I can not take cold things at all because of that. What will be the treatment for that problem?
My biggest mistake in my life was listening my mother's advice for applying betnovate c on my face for treatment for acne and pimples on my face and noon advice me to stop it. Recently I got to know that it is a steroid cream and it has ready damaged my skin because it is being almost 5 years I am using it on my face. Recently I came to know that it is a steroid cream. It has made my skin thin and discolored super sensitive and too much facial hairs. At present I can't leave it. If I don't use it on face for a night my face gets red and started itching and generated full of rashes on my skin. So it is my question now that how would I get rid of it.
Sir mujhe kuch dino se pet me takleef ho rahi hai. Much bhi khata hu to pet me gas hoti I hai khatti Dakhar bhi aati hai. Ilaaj bataye.
I have pain while running after 2 km. Bottom at the knee why so. And whats a treatment for it please tell me.
5 signs your body is lacking in water
Water is indispensable for the human body as 90% of the brain and almost 60 per cent of an adult body is chiefly made up of water. Water is just as important as any of your meals. Each cell and organ depends on water for its proper functioning and for flushing out toxins and fats from the body. An average man must consume roughly 3 litres (10-12 glasses) of water per day; and a woman requires about 2.5 litres (8-10 glasses). If you're not meeting this requirement, you might be fall prey to dehydration.
The state of water deficiency or dehydration can be determined through various symptoms. Read on to know the 5 most common signs:
1. The colour of your urine is dark
The colour of your urine indicates your health. The lesser the water you drink, the darker is the colour of your pee. If your urine is pale yellow, you drink a sufficient amount of water. If it's dark yellow and concentrated, it's a sign for you to refill on water. Also, if you haven't urinated for more than two hours, you should immediately gulp 2 glasses of water.
2. You experience frequent headaches
Headaches are often caused by dehydration when the pressure from your blood vessels falls. Dehydration makes it tough for your heart to pump enough oxygen to the brain. Drinking sufficient amounts of water ensures the flow of oxygen in your body.
3. You feel dizzy and fatigued
Lack of water can often lead to laziness and restlessness. It may also cause a rapid change in your blood pressure. Low or high blood pressures are stimulants of fatigue. Water gives you instant energy that wakes up your whole system, thus making you feel revitalised.
4. You have constipated bowel movements
Water is one of the top natural remedies for constipation or troubled bowel movements. If your fluid intake is low, you're likely to have stomach, gastric and bowel problems. The digestive system depends on water to help food move through both the intestines. It checks the functions of the digestive tract, while also keeping it flexible and clean.
5. You experience brain fogs and blackouts
Your brain cells and nerves react severely to water loss. You may start feeling a lack of concentration along with temporary memory loss. Blackouts and fogs are common when you have a deficit of water. You might even experience difficulty in carrying out cognitive tasks.
If you're experiencing similar issues, you must enhance your daily water intake. You can try carrying a sipper around, which allows you to keep a tab on your water consumption. To relish water as a refreshing beverage, you can infuse freshly chopped fruits and herbs in a pitcher of chilled water. This flavoured water also cleanses your body of all toxins and chemicals, thus keeping you fresh.
with the exams approaching, the pressure increasing and the anxiety reaching the pinnacle; being able to concentrate on what you study and remembering it is the most important concern of the hour.
Here are some tips which will help you to concentrate on your studies and remember whatever you have studied:-
* keep your cell phone aside. These days, the cell phone addiction has become more difficult to cure than any other addiction. It is better to switch off your cell phone and keep it in a place far from your reach so that you can concentrate on what you are needed to concentrate on rather than what is pulling your attention.
* make a timetable and stick to it. Make a proper schedule of each day which will include what time will you wake up, when you will eat, when you will take a nap etc. Even include what subject and what chapters you will study each day. This will make your revision planned and hassle free.
* take adequate sleep. It is necessary to sleep at least 6 hours in a day even during exams as your brain needs that much time to recuperate from the stress and strain. Studies have shown that taking an adequate sleep of 6 hours in a day, increases productivity and improves your ability to remember what you have studied that day.
* take a short nap after lunch. The grasping ability reduces after eating lunch and hence it is a good habit to take a power nap of 7 to 8 minutes after lunch.
* keep your body properly fed and properly hydrated. There is no specific food that will help you improve your grasping ability. All the foods are important enough to provide the necessary nutrition to your brain and, in turn, improve its grasping and retaining ability.
* lastly, don't over exert yourself. Stress is only going to make you forget what you have read. If possible, perform meditation for 10 to 15 minutes in the day to relax your mind and refresh you for the whole day of studying.
I have age spot only below my left eye, it makes it appear like a sunken eye. I have got laser, chemical peeling, microdermabrasion for that but it just does not go. The doctor says it will need another laser session but it will again leave a mark. Any solution? I just apply a concealer on it everyday to hide it.
I am 29 year old I have a problem that my belly fat increased day by day, I am suffering very much I had done all exercise not get work, if you had any medicine solution pls tell.
Can diabetes and cholesterol can be controlled with out taking medicines? if yes please tell me how?
In stomach there is a burning sensation any thing I eat it becomes burning I take medical care also but it is not going. What can I do for this problem.
I am 17 year old my name is aman. Can you tell me what are the symptoms of flu Can I get solution for pimples.
There are many things to lower chances of developing osteoporosis. Lifestyle changes may be the best way to preventing osteoporosis.
Some of the tips were
- get enough calcium in diet like 1200mg/ day
- get enough vitamin - d
- exposure to sunlight for 10 to 15 min at least 2 to 3 times a week
- avoid an excess of alcohol
- engage in regular weight bearing exercises