Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chandigarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini SharmaYour feedback matters!
In 1 year spite out my reservation. I always feel bore. Some time does not it .I used many medicine. Many doctor advise me but no result .when I used tab= amitriptyline (25) mg then I feel well .now how can I do .please help me.
I am going gym regular basis. 1 month ago I was doing chest exercise and suddenly I felt pressure on front side of neck after that day when I stop breathing for some time and during exercise vein starts pumping front side of my neck. So please give me some tips.
I am 26 years female married, my last menstrual period was 1st October, and on 1st November I missed my period, I take a test on 6th November and it's positive so my question is how many days or week I am pregnant, I don't know how to count. Please tell me.
My dad has diabetes since 20 yrs. And right eye was block due to this diabetes will it infect to another eye also?
I constantly feel sleepy even if I have slept well. My legs and thighs also pain all the time. Can you please suggest the reason for the same?
I have suffering with itching with my all body I am 32 years old man also I am fit but want to loose my stomach fat pls help.
Hi Name surendra Jain Age 30 Sex Male Weight 68 kg Height 5/6 I am suffering from cough since 10 days . Did lots of home remedies but not getting down Pls advice what should I do Also feeling very low n chest pain.
Mucocele has formed in my mouth after pain trauma. What is the most effective and quickest way to remove the Mucocele without surgery?
Hello, I am only 19 years old, my hairfall problem started, what kind of shampoo or oil I can use to prevent the problem? Hair type-dry hair,
Hi. I'm Shailendra. Nd I go to continue gym. But I m unable to gain weight. Tell me what should I do?
I am suffering from fever for the last 1 month. So I want a suggestion from a doctor to what to do. Waiting for quick reply.
Hi, I have severely black and white heads on forehead and upper part of cheeks. Doctors says its permanent and the cure is only temporary. Anything you can help me with. Diet wise or any medication.
How to get shine on face I workout daily even my face is not that much attractive as compare to other. I am the age of 27 year.
I am using daily this tablet (coveram5mg) my age 46 yeas old my job is driving 12 hours & cholesterol have 8.5 using tablet lorvast total start 2 month finish this tablet using permanent for life.
Laughter is the best medicine, we have all heard this a number of times. It is a well known fact that laughter releases healthy hormones like endorphins and send good signals through the neurotransmitters even as it oxygenates your blood with the huge gulps of air that you take in which also strengthens the immune system. Yet, for many us, not being able to laugh has become a chronic problem as we are so caught up in our day to day struggle, that we forget to smile and laugh or rather, we do not believe that we deserve to be happy. For many people, this is a lost art that they do not know how to bring back. So follow these five tips on bringing more laughter back into your life.
- Laughter Club: Join those early morning laughter clubs and get your funny bone working with a session. These sessions usually take place at the park and are a ton of fun to be in. Take a friend or two along and laugh with someone you know. These laughter clubs can be enjoyed by all ages and groups of people.
- Intent: Get into the mood with the right intention. Intent can make or break even the most trying situations and there is nothing the body will not do once the mind has decided to do it. So wake up and go to sleep with the intent to laugh more every day, no matter what the situation, so that you spread happiness within and outside and get some company for laughing even more.
- Morning Routine: Apart from the laughter club right in the morning, you can make laughing a part of your daily routine from the time you wake up. If you are in the habit of switching on the news or reading the newspaper as you get ready to face the world, chances are that you will less than happy and even slightly morose, by the time you step out of the house. So read the comic strip of your newspaper and enjoy a hearty laugh that will shape the way you look at things the entire day.
- Friends: No matter how busy you are, make time for family and friends beyond the routine greetings and meal times. Spend time with the people you love and find things to smile and laugh about.
- Comedy Nights: Reserve a special place for comedy nights in your weekly calendar and watch reruns of your favourite episodes from start to finish. Identify a favourite stand up comic and follow him or her! So laugh your troubles away and laugh your way towards a healthier lifestyle (lear more about Lifestyle Changes For a Healthy HEART)!