Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chandigarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rohit Bansal
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit BansalYour feedback matters!
First of all, Dr. Bansal , Mam great in nature .I am satisfied with 3 sittings of resurfx .After 3 sittings 20 t0 30% improvement in my treated area.your + Mam has also magic hands bcz there is no pain when she is treating her work .faculty staff also good for how to treat with people's. Excellent experience with sir .
Very nice dr .... cooperative staff well experienced
I have too many pimples on my face from last year, can please suggest me any best medicine or treatment to get rid of it.
Dr. I have ringworm itchiness and rashes around my buttock areas and inner thigh area for the past one month. I have taken nukast tab and applies linical lotion and lobate g ointment but it does not work. Please advice.
Dear sir Yesterday I had asked question about arising tiny moles on face. And you suggested me to use suncros soft gel sunscreen. I am using lookbrite cream which is suggested by my friend not by doctor. I use lookbrite for depigmentation. But this cream irritates my face though I applied it only for thrice in last week. My face screen was oily before but now it became rough and I can not bear the direct sunlight. It irritates me. Sir I want to free from tiny moles, blackheads and pimple mark. please suggest me something useful. Thank you. Regards Kumar.
Please suggest me a cream/lotion to get rid of dark underarms. I have tried using lemon, potato amd tomato juice but all went in vain. Also, I don't shave nor do I wax. I use an ayurvedic herbal hair removal cream.
When your nail grows into the layer of skin around it, you develop ingrown fingernails- a rather painful and uncomfortable condition. Some of the most common causes of ingrown fingernails are improper trimming, nailbiting, fungal infection, excessive slow or fast growth and fungal infection.
Treating an ingrown fingernail
- Firstly, you need to dip the affected finger in lukewarm water for 15-20 minutes at least twice a day. The warm water therapy will help to alleviate the swelling. Make sure to dry the finger after each dip as leaving the finger wet might aggravate the problem.
- Jam a tiny bit of cotton beneath the edge of your nail right after soaking so as to lift the nail away from the skin surface. Doing this for a number of times every day can be of great help. Lifting the nail away from the skin would permit the nail to grow past the skin.
- Vinegar water is a very effective home remedy for treating ingrown fingernails. If you find your ingrown nail to be infected, then make sure to use vinegar for treating it. Mix 4 parts water with 1 part vinegar and soak the infected nail in the vinegar solution for at least 15-20 minutes. Dry the finger completely after taking it out. Repeating this procedure for 2-3 days would minimize the infection.
- Hydrogen Peroxide or H2O2 is a superb disinfectant which can effectively heal an ingrown fingernail. Get 35% food grade H2O2- take 2 tablespoons of it and dilute it with half a bucket of water. Now dip your affected fingernail in this solution for 15-20 minutes. The hydrogen peroxide treatment is considered the most effective treatment for ingrown nails since it not only makes the skin around the affected area soft, but also helps to allay the pain and infection. Make sure to dry your nail properly after the soak.
- Tea tree oil is an essential oil which works wonders against cases of infection. The antifungal and antibacterial properties of tea tree oil make it a very effective remedy against ingrown fingernails. Add a few drops of tea tree oil into lukewarm water and soak the fingernail for 15-20 minutes at least 2-3 times a day. You can also take about 4 drops of tea tree oil and mix it with one tablespoon of olive oil and massage the affected site gently.
The absorption of oil into the infected area would make the surrounding skin soft and give you prompt relief.