Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chandigarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raminderjit KaurYour feedback matters!
From many days I found the problem of teeth as whenever we have take chill water or sweat my teeth start creating a pain.
Hi i Had pain and decayed smell in 6+ teeth with food particle struck in between the joints of teeth. Root canal completed and filling up done yesterday. Still I have a sensation to press the gum near their joint and below and feel tolerable pain but the decayed smell continues making me to feel that still some food paricle is yet to be removed from the root. My dentist affirms that no food particle is left behind but still I feel the pain when I press the gum and decaying smell persists remedy please.
Hello Dr. I lost my front two teeth by a accident but the teeth roots is present. What is the treatments I take.
I am getting blood from mouth while getting up from bed only at mornings there is gum bleeding and no cough.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.
My teeth is pressed with a table in the last weak because I had height teeth after I pressing my teeth in table I had full of headache. Why I had full headache and is there is any link to the teeth and head and is there is any effect to the my brain and I will pressing my teeth to the table more times every time I had headache when I press my press my teeth in to the table.
I am 21 yrs old male I am suffering continuous problem of mouth ulcer. So please suggest me any permanent treatment for that.
I am having pain in my wisdom teeth, this is started from last 1 year ,some times their is no pain but sometimes I have pain.
No dental filling lasts forever. Some studies show that composite fillings can be less durable and need to be replaced more often than silver amalgam fillings.
It generally takes longer to place a composite filling than it does for a metal filling. That’s because composite fillings require the tooth be kept clean and dry while the cavity is being filled. Tooth-colored fillings are now used more often than silver amalgam fillings, probably due to cosmetics. In a society focused on a white, bright smile, people tend to want fillings that blend with the natural color of their teeth.
Ultimately, the best dental filling is no dental filling. Prevention is the best medicine. You can dramatically decrease your risk of cavities and other dental diseases simply by:
brushing your teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste
vigorous rinsing after any food
eating a balanced diet
visiting the dentist regularly.