Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chandigarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raminderjit KaurYour feedback matters!
Hello, sir m apne ap m kamjor feel krta hu na hi active feel krta hu or baccho ki tarah thakaa hua feel krta hu. Or tension m zyada rehta hu choti choti baat ko lekar or m khoob paani peeta hu lekin daanto se khoon at a h please help sir.
I have problem of halitosis from previous 5 years, I clean my teeth and tongue well everyday, but problem is not solved please suggest me the solution.
I have been suffering from jaw pain since monday. I tried some pain killers but that did not work. What to fo now?
His teeth is starting paining after eating less cold things also what can he do for curing it is there any way to cure it if yes then please tell me I will help him with it.
Hi, I am 23 years old. I have one query about my health. Morning after brush I use to clean my tong, at that time rarely I am getting some blood. Can you give me better solution this?
Please tell me minimum charge of RCT and I have also conform charges of tooth's Cap my teeth is right side 7 number.
Good morning Doctor, I am 35 years old and I have lost my 4 teeth and I am unable to chew any thing. I went to doctors and they have advised that its a symptoms of aggressive periodontist, Please suggest what to do and how can I save my all the teeth.
I am 18 years old and I have yellow teeth. I brush regularly but the yellowness is still there. Please help.
I was eating gutkha and pan that's why my mouth is not open properly only two fingers size I can't eat pani puri what to do please reply.
Good evening sir /madam I have mild tooth pain between my two teeth's and what shall I do please guide me currently I am taking pain killers with antibiotic.
Toothache is one of the common ailments that occur frequently to individuals of all ages. Tooth pain ranges from mild to severe and can be caused by a wide variety of factors pertaining to oral health and dental decay. The pain hightens during or post the consumption of food items that are either too hot or too cold as the tooth becomes increasingly sensitive to changes in temperature.
In Ayurveda, tooth pains are known as daantshool. Ayurveda can provide an effective remedy to tooth pains both chronic and acute. Ayurvedic treatment provides relief from the pain by dealing with the root cause of the problem in a natural and holistic manner without any side effect. It also eliminates the chances of any relapse.
Some of the most common and effective Ayurvedic remedies for sharp tooth pain are as follows:
- Garlic and clove oil: Ayurvedic plants such as garlic and clove are known all over the world for their medicinal properties and healing qualities. Clove oil and garlic can be applied to the affected area of the teeth to ease the pain and improve dental health. This remedy will surely show benefits in the form of stronger teeth that are free of any pain.
- Lime and asafoetida: The vitamin C content in citrus fruits is an effective disinfectant that heals teeth which experience sensitivity due to decay and the formation of cavities. Limes can cure sharp tooth pains as well as bleeding gums and loose teeth. A mixture of asafoetida, also known as hing, and lime juice should be slightly heated and applied on the affected for pain relief.
- Neem and babool: Extracts of neem and babool are well known for their ability to heal tooth pains and related oral problems. These Ayurvedic herbs are good anti septic disinfectants that remove dental decay and provide relief from pain by healing and strengthening the teeth and gums.
- Pepper and rock salt: Pepper, known as maricha in Ayurveda, is highly effective in treating sensitive teeth. When pepper dust is mixed with rock salt and applied on the aching tooth, it alleviates the pain and reduces sensitivity. This mixture will improve oral health and hygiene and it can also be used along with clove oil.
- Bayberry bark: The bark of the bayberry tree is a useful Ayurvedic remedy for treating tooth pains. A paste made from the bark and a vinegar base can be applied on the tooth for getting relief from the pain.