Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chandigarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Purushottam C AtterYour feedback matters!
Sir I have participated in sex with my girlfriend after her completion of her periods date after 5 days we had sex. Whether she will get pregnant or not? She is afraid of it.
Doctor my hair seems to be really curly and fuzzy recently, and it feels much like plastic after shampoo is it normal ?
Hey need your help I dislocated my shoulder a week back in a street fight and in past I never had shoulders issues. I'm 29 years old it was minor dislocation of my left shoulder could you please help me out because im scared of re dislocating.
Hi one of my frnd told me to massage sesame oil at private parts it improves testicles size and health is it good for that or any side effect from this please answer me.
After sometime sitting or lying when I stand I fell blackout dizziness I gone to my eye and ear tests it is normal so, tell me what it is happen with me any problem?
Sir mai bahot lazy feel krta hu hmesa Thoda v chlne pr tired ho jata hu your both legs pain krne lgte hai. Body v pain krte rhta hai Aisa kyo hota sir. I will highly obliged to you by receiving our answer.
My mother is suffering from a problem in which she has so much pain in her hands/arms. She felt vibration like electric current. Swelling in her hands and face too. Her reports showing R.A factor is negative. Only hemoglobin level is 8.0, which is less than its range. otherwise all reports are normal.
I am 26 years old male. I am facing nightfall problem from last 2 months. And I also want to increase my penis size please suggest some medicine and creams for these problem.
In our fast paced life, a wrong bend or an incorrect posture is quick to trigger a back ache. It can also occur because of reasons like arthritis, improper diet, lack of physical activity, an improper lifting of a heavy object, excessive physical labour or pregnancy. Most white collared professionals are a victim of a sedentary lifestyle where they spend hours on end sitting in the same position. In fact prolonged sitting is also a cause for weight gain, obesity, joint problems, poor health and even premature death.
Our instant reaction is to take a painkiller and get relief from a back ache. But painkillers often come with unwanted side effects and it is best not to take them unless prescribed by a physician. Some of the commonly prescribed painkillers in the market increase your risk to a heart attack by 2 to 4 times, cause cardiovascular problems, gastrointestinal problems, like digestive tract bleeding and even kidney problems. Instead, back ache has several home remedies that can wonders. It will require a little patience but the zero side effect factor and long term relief will eventually be great for you.
Try these herbal and home remedies for backache:
- Internal and external pain relief with Ginger: Ginger has anti-inflammatory compounds that can work well for pain relief. You can start by making Ginger tea. To do this, add 2-3 slices of ginger in half cup boiling water and simmer it for 10 - 15 minutes. You can add honey and drink it 2-3 times a day. You can also add half tea spoon crushed peppercorns and 2-3 cloves to this tea. Adding a dash of black salt helps in improving the taste.
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Home remedies with exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.
- Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins: Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves healing powers are well known for a variety of body ailments including blood pressure. Taking a couple of cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or massaging with garlic oil helps relieve back ache