Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chandigarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Purushottam C AtterYour feedback matters!
I am 57 years old female and I have been suffering from rheumatoid arthritis for the past fifteen years. I have taken several drugs but in vain. Finally I was asked to go knee replacement surgery. That I don't want to do. Will you please advise me to take this instaflex p tab. If it be how long I will have to take this. Your early reply will help me a lot. Thanks & regards.
Hi I am a 19 year boy. I am travelling 200 km daily to college up&down. Did it affect my health? What I can do to get a mass body and good strength?
It is extremely important at this stage to realize that this is where the journey starts: irrespective of what a student scores, it should always be kept in mind that this is the start of a long journey towards making a Good career. A good result means that a small milestone has been achieved, but an underperformance, on the other hand, means there are ample scopes in the future to improve upon it. What matters is how one takes the results in its strides and moves on with determination and humility.
- Do not compare: One prime cause of board exam result blues is comparing of result with peers. While the competition is cut-throat in today’s world, it should always be remembered that the real competition is with one’s own self. What really matters at the end of the day is whether one has improved compared to his past. The board result should be an assessment of how one has performed.
- Self-reminder: Self-reminding the fact that there is a maximum limit to the amount of effort that one can put on a test. Beyond a point, it is difficult to influence the outcome. Getting stressed on the outcome of a test one has already penned down month’s back does not make any sense at all.
- Do not Over-think: Over-thinking about the outcome of the result can create a negative impact on the mind leading to exam result blues and depression. At some point, it is wise to not think about the result anymore. Over-thinking will not help in any ways. No matter what happens, it should always be remembered that eventually, everything is going to be just fine.
- Meditation: Keeping calm is, therefore, of paramount importance. Practicing meditation can go a long way in reducing the stress, relaxing the nerve and keeping things simple. It definitely helps to put more hard work and improve.
- Positive distraction: It is a good idea to be engaged in various activities like volunteering in social organizations, extending a helping hand to the NGO’s, learning to play a new instrument, swimming, jogging, taking up hobbies, traveling etc. These positive engagements help us feel wanted and loved by those who are not so well-off with the means that we have been blessed with. It will also help to beat the board exam result blues.
For many life gradually becomes o.k. after the results have sunk in. But, there are those few parents and children who just cannot accept the result and come to terms with it. It is they who must seek professional help from a counsellor/psychologist at the earliest. It is extremely important to keep a check if a child has suddenly become quiet, reserved, does not go out or has stopped mixing with friends and family. Such children should not be left alone. Seeking professional help can slowly bring the child out of this depressed state and help parents to have realistic expectations.