Find numerous Acupuncturists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in Chandigarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Prity SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have an job which uncomfortable for my back pains at night. To remain fit what is the proper diet. I have an pain in my body. I am feeling week I have working all days.
I am putting this question for my sister she is suffering from white Discharge during 15-20 days, nd she is feeling so tired, what is reason for that nd what will its Solution.
I have so many pain in the lower stomach area. Small itches & scratches are there in the penis region.
I am vegetarian and I am an athlete and also do lot of gym. Please suggest me some options for muscle recovery and for gaining more and more strength.
I am ill by ache in my knee after what can I do for this. I have also pain in my wrist please help me.
Hello sir, my age is 25 years & my weight is 53kgs only. What should I do to gain weight fastly because in gap of 6 weeks I'm having my marriage. If you can help me I'll b thankful to you.
Good evening. I want to increase my body weight. I have two options jogging or going to gym. which one is better can you suggest me please.
I am 25 year old male. I weigh less than 50 kg and I am 5 feet 9 inches tall. I have a problem with my appetite. I feel full even after consuming very less food. Therefore I cannot eat more and not able to put on weight. How can I increase my appetite?
I am having dandruff problem. Of some one cross me while I'm sitting, they can clearly see dandruff. Because of this, I am having hair fall and hair becoming thin. Fearing of becoming bald, I am just 23. Kindly help me to get a solution to get rid of repetitive dandruff.
My age is 25 and weight is 50 kg. My problem is my fat legs. My upper body is slim but my legs are comparatively very fat. I don't exactly remember when my legs got fat but I noticed it some 5 years ago. It is very much visible in photographs also. I tried different exercises for hours but nothing worked. I have no other problems with my legs, the only problem is that they are very fat. I don't have thyroid. Please tell me WHY my legs got fat and how can I make my legs slim and look normal.
I am having weight 42 kg. Height is about 152 cm or 5.1" my body is not getting into perfect shape. What should I eat in my diet to have a proper shape.
Can you recommend any tools that will help me stay motivated to stay on my eating plan? Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
I am very thin person. So how can I grow up my body. I have tried many times by controlling diet but failed.
Eating healthy and maintaining a happy number on the weighing scale is stuff that dreams are made of - or so you thought! It is never too late to get on to the weight loss bandwagon in case you have a few extra pounds that you are not too proud of. But the concern is how to get rid of the pesky extra kilos in a smooth sailing and effortless manner?
Well, that's easy - take these diet ideas and lose weight effortlessly even as you eat healthy!
- Shop Right: Get nutrition right by first of all shopping right. When you fill your kitchen and pantry with healthy food, remember that good food choices will automatically follow you. So, ditch the packaged food and go for fresh ingredients that can help you cook up a storm even as you get aromatic and rich homemade flavours, right on your table. And remember there is nothing better than the satisfaction of a home cooked meal at the end of the day. Throw in some organic grains, put out the brown bread, and get yourself some fresh tasting ingredients to make a pasta sauce from scratch or prepare a salad dressing in a matter of minutes.
- Smaller Crockery: Are you guilty of overeating? The real culprit might just be your crockery - or rather, its size. Try taking on smaller portions with smaller bowls and plates. This will ensure that you take smaller heapfuls by default, and before you know it, your stomach will be full!
- Smaller Meals, Bigger Effect: You may have heard this being said many times, but it is true. The trick is to pace your metabolism and throw small quantities at it, so that it is easier to break the food down faster. Take at least five to six meals in a day and watch how soon your tummy starts to shape up and lose its flab.
- Mental Hunger: Hungry for a snack and ravenously so? Well, it may be time to tackle that pesky mental hunger. Begin by taking a few glasses of water and then give yourself a few nuts like almonds as well as some raisins. Keep these kinds of snacks handy so that you can pass your time when you are bored or even anxious, without overeating and putting on excessive kilos.
- Vegetables and Fruit: A good dose of fibre can help in tightening your contours because these digestive fibres are well known for flushing toxins out of your system and breaking down the food really fast!
So get on the effective diet bandwagon and banish those fad diets from your menu, today! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.