Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Chandigarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NishantYour feedback matters!
My 3 years old daughter generally complaints pain down the knee in middle area of leg in bones. She is not much vocal but sometimes cries with pain during night. We also observed sometime she does not seems comfortable in walk. However from the starting we give her V D3 drops, calcium tab, milk and eggs which she likes most. What should we do doctor please guide.
It's normal for babies to develop rashes from as early as a few days old, as their sensitive skin adapts to a different environment. Most rashes are harmless and go away on their own?
My sister's son is 2 years old. I think he is not normal. He never speaks even with his mother. He likes to play all alone and does not like anybody disturbing him. Also he never respond to anybody even to his name. He is least bothered who comes or goes. He never makes eye to eye contact with anybody. He not even feels shy or afraid on seeing unknown people. He simply sits alone for hours together with his toys. Also when he wants something he will take us to that place but will never ask for it. I mean never speak a word. Is there any problem. If yes then what is the solution. Or are there any tests that has to be done.
If the father have diabetes after his parenting then how is the link of his child's have diabetes. Is anything matters related to his gene or something else? If the risk is more then what care should someone suppose to take to avoid the risk?
I feel very disconnected to the world. I can't live the moment. I feel there is something with my brain that hinders me to live in the moment and I constantly lose attention. I am physically somewhere and mentally elsewhere 95% of the time. Earlier I thought it to be ADHD but then some told me that could be the traits of sociopathy or psychopathy. It's very difficult for me to do the day to day task since I'm constantly searching for focus. I've no social life and added low self confidence and low self esteem makes me even more miserable. Above all, visiting psychiatrist will give rise to so many questions from friends and family that I might not be able to answer. So, considering these tiny things, please suggest the solution for the same. Thank you.
Hello Dr. My baby is 15 days old. I had c section because of which I started breastfeeding the baby 7 days before. Wen I feed him it takes me 2 hours but then too he is hungry. And then I hav to give him lactogen. What should I do so that he should be full because I don't want to give him top feed please suggest.
My baby is 1.7 years old. He has recently food allergies for the past two months after I stopped breast feeding. He is on xyzal syrup and zincovit syrup now. Can I give him probiotic drops. He has more gas symptoms and sometime constipation. Like a multivitamin syrup is oroboitic drops goof? And prescribe any supplement.
My daughter of 3 years old never eats willingly. I have to make force of feeding the food. I don't know what to do. Please help me doctor.
My 10 months old baby doesn't like eating pureed food. Please let me know what food can I give her now and how much meal to serve her in a day. She is on breastfeeding and also outside milk/ formula can be given as she wants only breast milk no solids.
I have a boy is 16 years old doing 10th standard. He is not open minded and not discussing anything to us. He is become angry when we ask anything to him. Always spend time only with mobile and devices, not studying and getting avoid from his friendship circles. Getting complain from school also. Please help me.?
Newborn baby2-3 days old only. Today she has 5 stools per day, green in colour. Is it normal? The baby is not taking breast milk. Cz the mother has not started lactating.
My son is 2 yrs old & frequently suffers from cough, cold & fever. What care should I take? how do I improve his immunity? he generally eats dal-rice, roti, fruits, snax, chocolates & lots of water. What changes are required in his diet?
My child aged 16. He is not interested in study and not in play. He is very lazy. He don't like to following to any one. He don't has any hobby and not goal for his future.
My daughter started waking up during night since she was 8 month old, and till now gets up almost every hour (now 2 years), I had given her zentel a week before, please help im really tired now.
Your hearing is one of the most important function your body carries out and sometimes you realize that you are losing your sense of hearing, when it is too late to get it back. There are two main reasons for this. One of the reason is age and the other is when the inner ear's hair cells break down and do not pick up sound well.
Here are 7 ways to safeguard your hearing:
- Try to avoid loud places: It is not advisable to go to places where you have to shout to be heard, such as in a street, a concert or a construction site.
- Buy low noise rating equipment: The equipments in your house will make sound that you hear the most. Try to avoid these equipments by buying appliances with a low noise rating.
- Wear hearing protection at loud places: However, it is true that it is not always possible to avoid loud noises. This is when you need to get hearing protection. Earplugs and earmuffs are two of the best ways to make sure that even when you are in a loud place, your hearing does not get affected. Earplugs and earmuffs generally reduce sound by 15 to 30 decibels, which may be crucial to make sure that later in your life, you do not lose your hearing.
- Avoid smoke: Smoking raises your chance of hearing loss. Second hand smoke does the same thing. Therefore, try to avoid, both smoking and secondhand smoking.
- Remove earwax properly: Earwax cannot be removed properly using a cotton swab. Instead, you should use an irrigation kit. Remember this as otherwise; the earwax could muffle your hearing.
- Avoid medications which reduce hearing: Certain medications increase hearing loss. Therefore, double check with your doctor to make sure your medicines will not make you lose your hearing.
- Get your hearing tested: Finally, get your hearing tested as identifying the problem early on can help stop worsen the situation.