Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chandigarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. N. P SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am suffering from thyroid I am using medicines every day so is their any chance to avoid this problem for ever.
I have high uric acid and I also have eliminated high purine good diet still my uric acid is not going down. What's the tea assoc behind this and tell me any solution to overcome this.
Madam I am 75 years I controlled my HTN diabetes through home my coitus stops in 73 year now it can be possible to do my coitus continue.
I have thyroid. I take thyronorm 75 regularly. Can thyroid be cured with homeopathy or any other treatment?
I have a high sugar problem. Age - 34. Suffering from past 2 years. 1.6 years I am on medication. Taking Jalra-M (1000 Mg) and ameiral (2 mg). I also taken Insulin 18 + 12 (Morning + night) but due to late working hrs doctor suggested to take medicine. But now when ever I take medicine my throat get ulcers seems like now medicine started reacting my body. Also with the medicine my sugar level becomes around 200 pts and without medicine it was 450 pts around. I need advice related to my issue. Currently I am not taking medicine past 1 month due to ulcers. Please advice.
I have hypothyroidism take medicine 100 electrocine I have no childrens thats effected 4 pregnancy.Please tell.
I am 53 years old, weight 76 kgs, height 163 cms, diabetic since 10 years and on insulin. Fasting sugar : 120, PP : 200. Please suggest a diet for me to control my diabetes and also lose weight.
Hello doctor! My brother is Diabetic patient, He loss is weight day by day, Because of this he mentally disturbed, Could not eat properly, Kindly give advice and how to gain body weight for diabetic type 2 Thanks in advance Regards.
Are the artificial sweeteners like Sugar-free and Relish good for diabetes? Can anyone take it? What is the difference between Sucralose and sucrose?
Sir, I am a diabetic patient and my weight too much. So, I want to control my weight and sugar. Pls advice me. Thanks.
I am 33 years male I have checked randomly blood sugar that I have sugar around 300 and my eyes are get blur I loss my weight suddenly is there any method to solve this.
I have 8.5 uric acid and 34 HDL. (LDL AND TOTAL CHOLESTEROL IS PERFECT). Regular smoker and drinker. Age about 48.
I am a diabetic patient , I got fever from 10 th onwards , Presently my BP is 117/75 and sugar level is 142 pre - I used phenylephrine Hydrochloride ,paracetamol tab (2/day) for 2 days - and Benadryl Dr. syrul - Presently it is in decreasing order - please suggest good medicine for fast relief cough is not stopped.
When the sugar concentration in the blood increases suddenly and unreasonably, the resulting condition is known as diabetes. Sugar or glucose is generally used in order to provide much needed energy to our bodies. But when the pancreas dysfunctions, it leads to a problem in the insulin production. As a result, glucose or sugar gets directly absorbed into the blood, instead of getting absorbed by insulin. And this leads to the condition of diabetes.
As an ancient science based on lifestyle related treatment methods that include herbs, massages and life changing tweaks, Ayurveda also provides various methods of managing this ailment. Here's how!
- Bitter Gourd: Known as an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this can be consumed to take care of diabetes. You will need to first remove the peel of at least four to five bitter gourds before crushing them to create a paste. This paste has to be put through a sieve so that the juice of the gourds can be extracted. You will then have to drink this juice every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon: From treating coughs and colds to diabetes and other serious ailments, this is a wonder spice that can be found in most Indian kitchens. You can start by boiling a litre of water and letting it simmer on the gas for about twenty minutes. Thereafter, you can add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder to this simmering water. Strain this mixture and drink the entire batch every day to clear out the toxins.
- Fenugreek Seeds: For this, you will need to take about four to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. These will have to be soaked in a glass of water or about 250ml of water, overnight. In the morning, the softened seeds will need to be crushed before the mixture is strained. The water that escapes should be collected and ingested every day for a period of two months.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful and well known ingredient that is used for curing and managing many ailments. You will need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of amla powder as well as half a tablespoon of methi seeds or fenugreek seeds powder. This concoction will have to mixed in half a glass of water and taken daily on an empty stomach. This can be used by patients suffering from heart ailments as well.
- Diet: Cereals like ragi, corn, kulit, green millet, and barley are known to beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes. Leafy greens are also a must for such patients along with protein-rich foods like soya beans.