Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best General Surgeons online in Mohali. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Money Gupta Female Surgeon
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Hernia
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Hypogonadism
Treatment of Anal Fissure
Treatment of Breast lumps
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Treatment of Pilonidal Sinus
Treatment of Hydrocele Hernia
Treatment of Breast Infection
Treatment of Hydrocoele
Nail Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Fistula in Ano
Submit a review for Dr. Money Gupta Female SurgeonYour feedback matters!
It is perfectly normal to have body odour after a hard day’s work. However, it can get downright embarrassing and alarming if such body odour persists, even after a good warm shower. This medical condition is a symptom of hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating.
What causes body odour?
When the body bacteria combine with sweat, a chemical decomposition occurs that lets out a stinky and pungent smell from certain body parts, especially the feet and the armpits. Working outdoors or being subject to high stress levels over a prolonged period of time can result in this condition. An inclusion of excessive amount of garlic, onion and other spices in your regular diet can trigger body odour as well. Excessive alcohol consumption, conditions such as obesity and diabetes mellitus can also lead to body odour.
Below is a list of some of the most effective homeopathic treatments for body odour:
- Silicea: This homeopathic preparation is effective to remedy feet odour. The concerned person might also show symptoms of excessive sweating in the feet along with the appearance of cracks in between the toes.
- Hepar Sulph: This homeopathic preparation is effective to address a pungent body odour occurring due to excessive physical or mental stress. Additionally, this preparation is also effective to cure body odour that emerges from the armpits and tends to leave a yellow stain around the region. If the pungent body odour persists even after a proper bath, the homeopathic preparation Rheum can be an effective remedy.
- Psorinum: This homeopathic preparation is extremely beneficial to address foul smell in combination with the symptoms of excessive sensitivity to cold weather, an unhealthy /dirty looking skin, and excessive sweating.
- Baryta Carb: This homeopathic preparation is effective to cure feet odour, especially in children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am getting pimples and red marks on face. I do not remember much but since I have used acrylic colour on face for drama I am feeling pimples and red marks on face.
Its been a month since I have recurring boils on my thighs (1-2 at a time&5 in total). They are quite painful, kindly help.
Hi I am a 32 year old woman. I have dark circles under my eyes since childhood. Please suggest if there is a way to get rid of it.
I have skin prblm lke lichen planus when I took medicine fr skin prblm by dis treatment affects on my periods so now I have irregular fr last 7 years. At the beginning it is normal bt when I treated by my skin disease it is very much affected on my body. So when I consult a doctor said dat it is also one of the reason to get irregular. Now am facing skin infection it is spreading over my hands also like small bubble becmng black and very itching as well as irregular problem.
I'm 18 years old male. I am feeling itching sensation beneath outer skin of scrotum due to dot like structures outgrown. Please suggest some gel or cream or lotion to apply which has no side effect. Kindly suggest the ointment with respective brand name. Thanks.
I have hyperpigmentation on my face and hands my age is 28. Like dark spot and melasma please suggest me medicine please plz please im so depressed.
Helo sir good morning I have dry skin and pimples problem before 2 months I have used some skin products but not solution any product. So please give good suggestion.
It is perhaps impossible to find a woman who doesn’t imagine her face without the freckles when she looks into the mirror. Though they may be called 'kisses from the sun', every woman would love to kiss those freckles goodbye. With many advances in cosmetic procedures, the good news is that you can completely get rid of your freckles and say hello to a perfect face. Read on to know more about what freckles are and how they can be managed.
What are they?
The skin contains a pigment called melanin which is responsible for the skin color. So, higher the melanin concentration, darker will be the complexion. In some people, however, based on genetic background, there can be areas of concentrated melanin deposits which become visible in an unbecoming manner, especially in fair complexioned people. These deposits are known as freckles or ephelis, which appear as light brown or flat black spots. The freckle formation is aggravated by exposure to sun, especially before the age of 18, and can be dormant during winter months. Exposure to UV-B light in particular has shown to increase melanin formation, making the freckles more prominent and darker. Though found usually on the face, areas like the neck, shoulder, and hands can also be affected – completely depending on sun exposure.
How to get rid of them?
Treatment is a two-pronged approach for freckles that is prevention and treatment. As mentioned above, freckles have a direct correlation to sun exposure. Avoiding sun and using maximum sun protection is the best way to avoid freckles, if you have a genetic predisposition. Avoid going out in the sun without using sun protection. A good sunscreen lotion with an SPF of at least 20, a wide-brimmed hat, a scarf, sunglasses are all essential when you head outside.
If the damage is already done, then laser treatments are a great way to deal with freckles. Here is how it works:
- After thoroughly cleansing the face, the eyes are covered and a thin layer of cooling gel is applied on the face.
- The face is cooled by using a cooling device. A laser light is then applied in a series of short pulses on specific areas of skin where freckles are concentrated.
- The melanin deposits in the freckles then break down without affecting the surrounding area.
- A post-treatment laser cream and sunblock is then applied, and the entire procedure does not take more than 45 minutes.
The success rate of treating freckles with laser is quite high, leading to a freckle free face within a few months. Multiple sessions may be required depending on the age of the freckles, the size, the type and the color. Darker freckles will require more intense therapy naturally. In most people, 4 to 5 sessions with break of 3 to 4 weeks in between are generally required. Talk to your dermatologist today to find out if your freckles can be vanquished using this magical beam of light. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!