Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chandigarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohit SinglaYour feedback matters!
Normally what is the cost of Implant (to set 6 Teeth in chennai)? What is the life time for the artificial teeth?
I am 22 years male, I feel sensation in the teeth whenever I take something cold. Please suggest a quick relief measure to overcome this problem.
Can gums which have receded upwards due to poor brushing habit get back in original shape? If yes, how? Like what method or techniques should be used? Thank you in advance.
I have burned scars on my face? How to remove that. And I am suffering from fluoride on my teeth. How can I relieve from these.
My sister has sum gum problem. It became black and some blood comes out at very gentle strike on it. She is 22 years old. What should she do?
Hello sir I am Sagar I am 30 yrs old man n I have suffering from cavity problem so what should I'd o.
How often do I really need to have my teeth professionally cleaned? I regularly brush my teeth twice in a day but I still my teeth is not clean properly. What should I have to do?
i am 18. My teeth become yellow brushing after few hrs. How to get rid of this problem. Pls suggest some home made tips. Suggests best product name to get rid of this problem.
I am 33 years old. I m suffring from leuckaplakia in my toung. There is any perfect treatment. It can be cure. Any treatment for it?
Some women have dental problems such as gum disease and tooth decay, during pregnancy. The increase of hormones during pregnancy can affect the response of the body to plaque, which is the layer of germs on the teeth.
It is not true that the teeth are automatically damaged due to pregnancy. In case the calcium intake of the mother during pregnancy is not enough, the bones provide the growing baby with the calcium that it needs. When the breastfeeding is stopped, the calcium is replenished quickly. Nonetheless, the high demands of pregnancy can prompt specific dental issues in a few females. With professional help and appropriate cleanliness at home from your dental specialist, your teeth ought to stay healthy during pregnancy.
It is possible that a dental disease might affect a developing baby. Premature births have a risk of developing health problems such as cerebral palsy and issues with hearing and eyesight. Research has shown that around 20% of all premature births might be caused due to periodontal disease. It is an infection of the gums which is chronic in nature. The risk of premature birth can be reduced by providing the expectant mother with the required dental treatment.
Some of the common causes of dental problems which occur during pregnancy include:
1. Gum Problems: Women become vulnerable to gum problems due to hormones which are associated with pregnancy. These include gingivitis, pyogenic granuloma or pregnancy epulis and untreated or undiagnosed periodontal disease.
2. Vomiting: The ring of muscles which are used for keeping the food inside the stomach are softened due to vomiting. Vomiting or gastric reflux, which is associated with morning sickness, causes the teeth to be coated with strong acids.
3. Retching: Provocation of retching is caused in pregnant women while they brush their teeth, especially the molars. Not brushing the teeth regularly can cause tooth decay.
Things to remember:
- The demands of pregnancy can lead to particular dental problems in some women.
- You are less likely to have dental problems during pregnancy if you already have good oral hygiene habits.
- With proper dental hygiene at home and professional help from your dentist, your teeth should stay healthy during pregnancy.