Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Chandigarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu MangalYour feedback matters!
Does secretions from vagina result in fungus infection in near by areas? and if yes what precaution is to be taken?
I am 27years old. I had an ectopic pregnancy operation before 6 months. It was a laser operation. But from few days I am having pain in my navel stitch. Wht should I do.
I and my boyfriend had a protected intercourse but the condom got torn when he ejaculated. Are there chances to get pregnant? Please advise.
I am pregnant and after 4 days my 9 mnth start. I want to know that what exercise should I do nd what things eat for normal delivery.
Sir my wife is pregnant from 1 week & she is avoiding to food so what i can give her please suggest me ?
Gaining muscle mass is not only about looking good, it also has health benefits. It plays a critical role in promoting metabolic health, bone strength, maintaining body weight and reduces stress. Gaining muscles also have positive effects on obesity, disease recovery, aging and bone density. There are beneficial diet plans that one can follow to build muscle mass and live a healthy life.
Here are some super foods that you can include in your diet to increase the nutrition content and gain muscles.
- Lean Beef - Beef is packed with protein and nutrients such as zinc, iron, and Vitamin B. An 85-gram serving contains 154 calories with increased level of amino acids that promotes the growth of muscles.
- Cottage Cheese - It is one of the most beneficial dairy products to consume which contains protein, Vitamin B12, calcium and other nutrients that help build muscles.
- Chicken - Chicken is another product you can include in your diet that helps maintain weight, bone density and gain muscles. It introduces high-quality protein in your constitution which is required to maintain good health.
- Eggs - Eggs should be a staple in your diet if you want to build muscles. It has amino acids, proteins, Vitamin D and choline, a good kind of fat that is needed to maintain and gain muscles.
The importance of muscles
- Metabolism - Gaining muscles boosts metabolism in many ways. It controls fat gain and prevents obesity and diabetes.
- Bone density - Bone density is an important issue, especially among women and the elderly. Building muscles can improve bone density and prevent osteoporosis.
- Recovery from disease - Eating nutrition-rich food increases the protein intake which not only improves the immune system but also helps in fast recovery from illness.
Related Tip: 4 ways to gain weight?
Sir. I have a doubt in my heart that I have a little big testicles. From last 2 to 3 year they are same they are not growing big. But I thing that I am sufferings from hydrocele problem. If it is hydrocele will it affect my life . Will it affect my partner in conceiving for pregnancy. And how. In that case my sperm count is good.
Who is at more risk in oral sex, the giver or the receiver with respect to hiv and other std's in case of heterogeneous relationship? 1) male hiv+(receiver, female hiv- 2) female hiv+(giver, male hiv-
You may lead a busy life and may have the responsibility of a career or a business and may also have to worry about paying up bills and instalments at the end of every month. All in all you may be completely tied up with the monotony of life and may be seeking some relief from all the problems and the only thing that may really come to your mind may be carnal pleasure and not just making yourself happy, but real and energized sex with your romantic partner.
While it may be very exciting to think about indulging in sex and trying out new things with the person you love. A lot of people hear stories and myths about the pain that accompanies sex and often feel apprehensive about getting on with the experience because of the fear of pain. However, when you are ready for your pleasurable experience and need to learn a few things and beat a few myths, it may help if you choose to meet a doctor who may be able help you learn a lot more about the pain.
Myth and facts:
One of the biggest myths that is prevalent in the world of sex is that males experience pain during intercourse, if the vaginal opening is excessively small, which is when the penis may have to be forced inside.
The fact is that vaginal openings are meant to be flexible and can accommodate a regular sized penis without causing much trouble. While you may have to put in some more effort than usual, it is not a painful process.
However, it is also a fact that males do experience pain during intercourse in a lot of cases and the reasons may be completely unrelated to the size of the vaginal opening. A lot of males suffer from different health issues due to which the act of sex becomes a painful one.
The problems and the treatment:
One of the most common problems that a lot of men face is the problem with the foreskin. Some may have issues with the foreskin by birth and others may develop the issues due to other health problems such as diabetes. Another major problem that a lot of males go through may be deformities, where the penis may not be shaped normally and may have a bend or arch because of which penetration during sex may become painful. Other problems that may be a cause for pain during sex in men may be the presence of STDs, allergies or injury. In all cases, it may help to seek the advice of a doctor who may specialize in the field and may be able to give you natural medication such as Ayurvedic solutions and help you come out of the problem.
I am 11 weeks pregnant. It is possible of abortion. And how much it is safe. I already had an miscarriage in month of February. And what are side effect of this abortion in future. Kindly guide.
There are many questions a woman may have in mind for her gynecologist, but never asked them. Here are 15 such questions along with their solutions.
- Does my vagina smell unpleasant?: You should shower it with water and gently wipe it with a wash cloth before any test. Applying perfume makes the smell even worse.
- What to do in case the feet stink?: You should wear fresh and clean socks before going for the test and getting in the stirrup, which is a metal device for convenience of gynaecological tests.
- In case of a period, should I cancel my test appointment?: A gynaecologist is not afraid nor disgusted by blood as blood is a part of the specialist's profession. If you have heavy bleeding, you can call up the nurse for suggestions.
- What if the doctor or nurse judges my body?: Your gynaecologist does not care about your body and is more concerned about your problems and how to solve them.
- What if my legs are unshaved?: Your gynaecologist really does not care about your legs or underarms or any part of your body. Your problem is the only concern for the doctor.
- What if my shaved hair looks ugly?: As stated before, the gynaecologist is only concerned about your problem and nothing else. Use a sharp razor to prevent bumps or ingrown hair.
- What is the speculum?: It is a device used by your gynaecologist for opening your vagina in order to observe the cervix or look for infections on the vaginal wall.
- Why do I urinate in my pants if I sneeze, laugh or cough?: This is a common phenomenon for women who have given birth and is easy to treat.
- Is my vaginal discharge normal?: Having a small amount of white vaginal discharge is quite normal.
- What does the gynaecologist check inside my vagina using hands?: The bimanual exam is done using the hands to detect problems in the uterus.
- What if I do not like birth control means?: There are over 50 methods of birth control and many pills you can choose from.
- Can I ask about my sexual problems?: Absolutely yes, as it is quite an important issue.
- Can my partner or family accompany me to the test?: Yes, they can, but during the time of the test, they should leave the room.
- Can I discuss my relationship problems?: Your gynaecologist should know about any issue you are having.
- If I am having forced sex, should I tell? :Such matters should be conveyed immediately.
You can ask your gynecologist any question, which bothers you, without fear.