Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Chandigarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu MangalYour feedback matters!
Abortion pills unwanted kit khane ke kitne din baad pregnancy kit test mai pregnancy nagetive ate hai.
Helo doctors I want to ask one question .my wife is pregnant know she has 3rd month after 5 to 6 days she wil get 4th month and my question is we can sex in knight times I can ask my doctor in my city but uam feeling shy to ask directly.
If a girl do sex at the age of 18 or 19 then what are the problems she can face? Or is there any prblm if she does?
I married on 18.1. 2016 since then I tried to conceive but unfortunately I didn't conceive what may be the reason is anything serious or there is any deficiency in my husband or me. Please suggest.
My wife missed her periods this month means her last period was on 15/03/16. And now she is pregnant. So my? Is. Is it safe to have sex for her.
During sex I did coitus interrupts my penis went 4-5 cm in vagina. It was not even totally sex it was my first time do you think there is chances of pregnancy.
I'm 29 weeks pregnant women. I hv already a son 2 + I want to know minimum prize c-section delivery and all service is best. please help me to find a best. Clinic.
My friend had I pill tablet 10 to 12 times since last 3 years is that any problems with when she will get married and want to have baby later as she have read an article on web that having I pill. Can cause damage of baby worm is she is fine or should she consult with doctor. As she had unprotected sex with her partner and sperm was inside but still got periods and on her face black marks are coming Thanks.
Sir meri shadi ko 4 mhine ho gye hai hame sex karte hai bina condom k par pregnecy nhi ho rhi hai or period ek month me do bar ate hai par meri biwi ka pet bada ho gaya hai kya daily sex karne, se pragnacy me koi problem ho sakti hai.Please tell.
Hi I had used an I pill last month and my periods were late but I got them on 27th . Will it be late this month too ? Because I still haven't got it and today is 26th.
1. Protein: lean meats, chicken, seafood, legumes, eggs and dairy products
2. Omega fatty acids: tuna, salmon and sardines and for vegetarians please supplement yourselves with omega fatty acids
3. Iron & vitamin c: legume, red meat, citrus fruits, capsicum
4. Nuts: for essential fatty acids
5. Beta carotene: carrot, watermelon, tomatoes.
6. Vitamin d: cheese, beef, mushrooms and plenty of sunlight.
Beauty is surely from within. Don't look for quick fixes look for long term solutions.
Eat healthy! stay healthy!
Doctor I have checked pregnancy with I can pregnancy kit early morning. It showed me negative. Now also I have not got my periods it 5 days late. What should I do now?
Not getting your period on the expected date can make a woman nervous, especially if she is not planning a family. However, there is more than one reason for periods to be delayed or to be skipped. If this happens once in a while, you need not worry, but if your periods do not follow any sort of a schedule, you should see a gynecologist at once. Your body may be trying to tell you something. Here are a few of those messages that you may be missing.
- You may be too stressed out: In most cases, irregular menstrual cycles are triggered by high stress levels. Stress makes the body produce cortisol which has a direct effect on the production of estrogen and progesterone. It also interferes in the communication between the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland. This causes the hormone communication system in the body to shut down.
- You aren’t having a balanced diet: Your diet also plays an important role in your menstrual cycle. If you have gained excessive weight recently or indulge in a carb heavy diet, the hormone levels in your body will fluctuate thereby, changing your ovulation date. In order to maintain a regular menstrual cycle, a woman’s BMI should be between 17-22 percent.
- You are exercising too much: Sudden weight loss, excessive exercising and being underweight can also affect the body’s hormone levels just as being overweight affects them. Some hormones are produced only in fatty tissue and a sudden drop in fatty tissues can lower the production of these hormones leading to irregular periods. A sudden spurt of excessive exercising can also drain your body of energy leaving it with no energy to menstruate.
- You may be suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome: Missed or late periods are often also a sign of polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). Look out for other symptoms of this condition such as weight gain, dandruff or excessive hair growth to diagnose this condition. PCOS needs medical attention so it is best to get yourself diagnosed correctly by a gynecologist.
- Your medication may be interfering with your hormones: Many types of medication interfere with the body’s production of estrogen and progesterone. Even simple over the counter medication can make your periods late by a few days.
- You may be menopausal: Lastly, if you definitely aren’t pregnant and are above the age of 40, you may be turning menopausal. As a woman turns menopausal, ovulation becomes sporadic and in turn influences periods to be irregular as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
What type of disease is it when someone suddenly scared and start crying very loudly. My age is 22 years.
My vagina and thighs so dark. What can I do. Give me some tablet or cream. Tell me hair removal idea.. Because hair removal cream and shave is bad for vagina. Thak you.
so which homeopathy medicine would you suggest? Also wanna know that can I do massage to uplift the saggy cheek in a upward motion and massage acupressure points to uplift my saggy side of cheek? Will this help? And which face exercise you would suggest me to do? Please help.
Hi sir mai yai janaa chata hoo ke kay wife ko pregnancy time mai sex kar saktie hai kay please answer.
The homeopathic medicine acts mainly on three sites:-
1. Increase growth hormones production
A. The growth is not only dependent on genetic but hormones equally plays important role in body`s growth.
B. Your growth potential reduces especially after puberty because your pituitary gland becomes inactive. Homoeopathic medicine stimulates the pituitary gland to increased production of natural level of growth hormones, which causes growth of the cartilaginous portions of the vertebrae and the long bones.
2. Cartilages growth
Al though most of your bones can`t grow any longer after puberty, the articular cartilages that connect many bones can still grow thicker. Besides the distal potion on each vertebrae, the distal end of femur and the proximal end of tibia each can grow up to an inch, which gives another 2 inches extra height.
3. Spinal column extension
The spinal column in upper body contributes significantly to r height because it accounts for 35% of total height.
One important component of the spine is inter-vertebral discs. These discs are located between each of 33 vertebrae. On average, your total discs account for one-quarter the length of your vertebral column - 4.5 to 6 inches for most people.
The thicker the discs, the longer your spinal column is and the taller you become. Homeopathic medicine allows your height by expanding the discs and lengthening your spine.
Recent scientific research has proven that most young adults can still grow a few inches taller even after the bones in their lower body have become ossified. This is because besides the length of the femur bone, tibia bone, and other bones in the lower body, the length of the spinal column in the upper body also significantly contributes to human height.