Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chandigarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Kuwar MohanYour feedback matters!
I have a eye problem which I can not see long distance I also do not like specs so I did not wear it give mee some suggestion to improve my eyes.
I am 28 years old male. The problem. Is that from past 2 weeks my eyes are painting severely when is open my eyes after sleep. There would be some sort of itching or poking in my eyes. So I want it what actually the problem is.
I am using specs for short distance sight and value of looking lens are -1.5. When there is cloud during day time, I feel heaviness while doing walk. I tested my eyes and doctor has prescribed Genteal Drop but no improvement. Please advise.
Hi. I am female and my age is 25. I have weak eyesight from past 10 years. And my eyesight no. Is not stable. It ws increasing day by day. I am so sad and depress. I want to know. Can I go throw for laser operation. I want to remove my specs. please give me feedback.
From last 3 mon I hv problem in my eyes. Some liquid like dirty watter is flowing time to time. Andd its happening all the day. And you can say its common when I touch my eyes. Pls give me any solution for this.
Headache occurs overall globally. I have spectacles. I wear that only due to headache not vision problem. Eventhough I wear spectacles, headache problem occurs.
I have red eyes for 4 days. What should I do and also my chest was paining very hard also. please tell me what can I do for this?
Sir my eyes a have a something problem Everyday its light decrease I don't want to loss my eyes light help us.
I'm 23 year old male. I'm suffering with head ache and eyes ache continuously whole day. If I go out in sun, aches are too much. I tested my eyes also and they said sight is normal. Wt may be the problem.
I have eye stye from 1 months its not heal naturally. Its become lager in lower side of eyelid. What should I do it can see outside of eye.
Doctors I have a eye problem I can not see soo far with my eyes what I have to do can I do a surgery.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.