Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chandigarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gurinder Kaur BhatiaYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir/Mam, My question is related to my family problem which I am facing now, Actually I have lovely baby girl of 8 months and my wife is pregnant of 2 months. But we both r not ready to born a child again due to min gap of 1st child age that's y I am going to operate DNC of my wife. Will you pls advise it is safe or not?
Hello doctor, I am pregnant of 4 months and my age is 24 and weight is 43. Can any one suggest me good diet chart in order to gain my weight. And also I want to know do I really need to gain my weight? Is it very less? As every one in my family always keep telling me to increase my weight. Thank you.
My last period date is 06/03/2016. Doctor prescribed me to take CCQ 100 tablet and also ovabless. By taking CCQ 100 tablet how many eggs will release and is there any chances of twins. And can you tell me when I get the pregnancy symptoms I am early waiting to check.
If me and my gf has already tested for hiv and std. And we both are not detected any std .and then we regularly started oral sex and intercourse without protection. Is it safe? Can we get any std ?please.
I am 6 week pregnant now. Last year, I had a miscarriage in three months of pregnancy. I consult with a gynec and he prescribes me these medicines-- folvite mb, susten sr 200 and doxinate od. Are these medicines have any side effects?
I have baby boy he born on march 18 2015 before he born I was in treatment for pcod after took treatment I got baby then my doubt is can I get second baby without treatment after delivery periods didn't come. Again pcod wil be there pls clear my doubts doctor.
I am 32 years old married since sep 2012 I had conceived once last year in April 2014 but had to underwent medical abortion due no fetal pulsation, now since then I had not conceived my AMH is 0.07 this time when I had conceived it was 0.08. Presently I am taking normoz, ovgynac DSR. Early I had taken oosure plus, groofer, clomipine 100mg. But with no results can you please suggest me.
It has been since 4 days I had asked a question about irregular periods. But none responded. Irregular periods are cannot be solved with the doctors?
Hello, I am 28 years old ans married from last 3.5 year. I had 1 abortion but 2years ago and I tried to conceive again from last1.5 years but I am not successful I consult with the doctor also she told me for few blood test and ultrasound etc. I did all the test etc. The reports are fine she said there is hormones problem thats y its happen. I am Very upset and sad is I am going on right way or not. Please help.
Hi. I am 45 years and having one kid of 12 years. I was conceived thrice in 14 years of marriage only at first attempt. But my husband aborted by D&C. Now I want second issue. Should I go for that? I hv very regular periods. Physically fit. All parameters are normal.
Did breast size increase with sucking? Is there any time limit or what? My wife fears from this please suggest?
Can you guide me for some birth control pill without harmful like I pill please guide me as daily routine pills to stop pregnancy?
I am 27 years old. I am pregnant but I want to end dis pregnancy. I missed my periods scheduled on 21 April. Kindly advice me.
Premature labor is also known as preterm labor. This is the term given when the body gets ready for an early delivery in the pregnancy. Labor is considered to be premature if it starts almost three weeks prior to the due date. Premature labor usually leads to early birth, but now this can be delayed with medical help. It is better that the baby grows inside you because there are fewer chances of problems after birth.
Risk of Preterm Labor:
Some of the things, which can increase the risk of a preterm labor are:
- Being underweight or overweight before pregnancy
- Poor prenatal care
- Use of alcohol and drugs during pregnancy
- Health conditions, such as preeclampsia, infections, diabetes, high blood pressure and clotting disorders
- Pregnant with a bay with birth defects
- Getting pregnant through vitro fertilization
- Pregnant with multiples like twins and triplets
- Becoming pregnant soon after having a baby
Symptoms of preterm labor:
Warning signs should be heeded to stop the stop premature labor, as acting quickly can help. Consult your doctor or midwife immediately in case you have the following:
- Backache, especially in the lower back. Back ache can be a constant feature or might keep coming in intervals, but does not change with a change in position.
- Contractions that take place in each 10 minutes.
- A leaking feeling in the vagina or fluid leakage from the vagina.
- Cramps in the lower abdomen very similar to menstrual cramps. These usually give a feeling of gas pains and come with a diarrhea.
- Symptoms of flu like vomiting, nausea and diarrhea. Must to see a doctor if the liquids cannot be tolerated for more than 8 hours.
- The pressure in the vagina or pelvis increases.
- Vaginal discharge increases.
- There might be light bleeding from the vagina.
Ways to check for contractions:
To spot and early labor one must be sure to check for the contractions. Contractions can be checked by the following:
- When the fingertips are placed on the abdomen and the uterus feels too soft or tight then these are contractions.
- Contractions if felt, should be timed and the starting time of these should be noted.
- Contractions should be stopped by changing the position and drinking some water or by walking around.
- Doctor or midwife should be contacted if the contractions occur every 10 minutes and the symptoms worsen.
- Sometime women might experience false labor also known as Braxton Hicks contractions. These are not so strong, are erratic and stop on moving around.