Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mohali and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gulbir Singh GrewalYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 7 years old. She suffers from mouth ulcers frequently though she is being given balanced diet with plenty of cereals. She is a fussy eater. When the condition become worsened we use to apply a mouth gel, naming zyglote or some thing else similar to this. Becousules syrup was also given to her but all in vain. This is being happen since last 2 years at an interval of 2 months approximately. It disappears automatically in 8-10 days. Food intake becomes a matter of great concern. Please advise.
Suffering with mouth ulcer frequently in a gap of 4 days from 3months from yesterday cold and headache also begins is their any severe problem regarding this and also my teeth are yellow in color from childhood onwards.
Is there a possibility that bad teeth can be caused be excessive use of medication (legal). If so, what are the major" legal" drugs that causes and what type of patient usually get treated with such medications?
Hii i am 24 years male.I have my teeth becomes yellow.Idont smoke drink alcohol tea n coffee bt my teeth becomes yellow in colour.On my teeth i found a small spots.Please advice me for this problem ?
Dr I have a cavity in one tooth and partly affected other tooth Dr. Said for root-canal or remove the teeth please suggest me which is the best method ?
Hi, My daughter fell in school while being pushed by fellow student, accidentally chipped her 2 front teeth. We took her to nearby dentist who suggested RCD, got it done. Now suggest if we should get the crown also done. She is just 9 yrs.
I have saggy jowl or cheek on the ride side of the face and my left side of the jaw is uplifted. Which side should I chew more to make both sides even? Please please help! Also any other suggestions please, wanna cure this naturally and permanently.
I am suffering from constipation every week, and due to this I have mouth ulcers which causes pain when I eat something, kindly tell me what can I do?
I am 27 years old. I just wanted to ask the question about how to reduce belly fat and how to whiten the teeth.
You might have seen kids wearing braces or wires on their teeth. They are in fact going through this treatment called ?orthodontic treatment?. This treatment corrects the irregularities of your teeth. For example, if you have a bad bite because of crowed or crooked teeth. Teeth in irregular position lead to an undesirable appearance, and smile. To correct such problems, one has to go through this treatment. Wires and brackets help to move teeth from their current position to the correct position. Orthodontic treatment helps in improving the oral health condition and facial bone development too.
Orthodontic treatment not only improves the look of your teeth, it may prevent bigger dental problems from developing later in life.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.