Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chandigarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Geeta MongiaYour feedback matters!
I experience excessive blinking of eye in bright and daylight from approximately 30-50 days and also dryness of eye what should I do?
I have headache problem for a long time. I have taken so many treatments like allopathy, homoeopathy but to no avail. What to do.
Sir I have a problem of snoring due to give bone of my nose and also feel unhealthy for breathing and have cold.
Can you suggest few exercises by which penis size can be increased. Also want to know fruits and vegetables required to maintain sperm count. Thanks in advance.
Hi I am 19+ I haven't brushed my teeth for more than 10 years and my teeth become yellow . So my problem is that now I want to whiten my teeth . I am now brushing my teeth but they are not coming to their white natural color. How can I whiten my teeth .
Special nutritional needs are often required in special circumstances. Unlike adults from 20 to 60, children and elderly people have specific needs as their physical requirements are different. Just like pregnant women need tailor-made diets for their specific needs, children and elderly people also require appropriate diets without too much variation.
The requirement for geriatric or elderly nutrition:
As the body ages, certain functions within are slowed down and thus, the processes are not able to completely recuperate and replenish what was lost. Certain functions are affected more than others and hence, need specific nutrients to regenerate.
Tips for Geriatric Nutrition:
Let's take a look at some of the specific diet requirements as well as certain items, which should be avoided.
1. Consumption of calcium rich foods - Bones are a part of the human body that tend to suffer a lot of wear and tear and they start showing signs of weakening after 60. It is thus, important to replenish calcium in the body to help the bones get their building blocks. Some examples of calcium-rich foods are almonds and green leafy vegetables like kale. Dairy products are also good as long as the fat content within them is low.
2. Keeping the body hydrated - Although physical activity reduces with age, dehydration can still occur within senior people and thus, it is important that they remain hydrated. Simply drinking water may not be enough and juices or other water-rich foods such as watermelons should be used to supplement for hydration.
3. Lessening sodium within the body - The presence of excess sodium in the body can cause blood pressure to shoot up and result in high blood pressure, which may then further result in more ailments like strokes. It is pertinent that foods rich in sodium such a red meats be lessened or cut out of the diet altogether.
4. Lessening sugar consumption or any other foods that may exacerbate diabetes - Another factor to consider is the consumption of sugar and sugar-filled products. Not just for diabetics, but elderly people have a tendency to develop high blood sugar and hence, it is prudent to reduce sugar intake.
पिछले कुछ समय से मेरे सिर के बाल बहुत झड़ रहे है में प्रतिदिन oil की भी मालिश करती हु परंतु कुछ असर नहीं हो रहा है जिस कारण से मेरे बाल बहुत पतले हो गए है कृपया कुछ समाधान बताइये ताकि मेरे बाल टूटना बंद हो जाए
Irregular periods problems. And what are the precautions taken. And to maintain health and hygiene during periods time. Thank you.
Severe right Ear Pain Caused When I Lay Down At Night. Consulted ent as per him no problem with ear. Please advice.
I am suffering from cough from past 2 weeks and some chest pain when cough. Can you please suggest me anything.
I have feet arch pain for over 6 months after I started working. I feel it in the morning. What is the reason for it. N how to overcome. Pls help me.
1 missing breakfast.
2 over eating.
4 high sugar consumption.
5 more sleeping specially at morning.
6 eating meal while watching tv or computer.
7 wearing cap / scarf or socks while sleeping.
8 more brain usage during sickness.
9. Over speaking.
10habit of blocking /stoping urine.
My mensuration started late at the age of 18, with medications. As a child I was diagnosed with epilepsy and took medication for 7 years. I had a depressing childhood, with lots of pressures to cope up with. Everything was normal until at the age of 23 I stopped having my mensuration, after lots of test and medication for year and a half from best experience d doctors nothing changed I changed my gyno and had all the test dine, their is nothing wrong in the test, I do have small ovaries but nothing wrong as told by doctor. I even got my gluten checked but alas, it was also fine. The doctor has prescribed me femilon, and has told me to continue, hopping sometime I might get my periods again Kindly, let me know if their is I can do about this condition. I want to be normal again, medication is not my thing. I have gained weight around 3 kg. I also have vitamin D deficiency.
I have a problem that my teeth always gets red at morning with blood and also when I eat anything what should I do. Is it serious problem.
I am having burning sensation in my right bone of my leg as I am a football player. I got injured many years back and now when I touch that part of the bone of my leg it gives burning sensation. I tried all common ointments but of no use please suggest.
While most of us aiming to lose weight focus on reducing fats, many of us fail to understand the role that refined sugar play in increasing our body weight and waistlines.
Here are some simple tips for reducing sugars in your diet:
1. Practice yourself to enjoy foods that are naturally sweet, without added sugar. Choose seasonal fruits as your snack.
2. Try to make homemade sauces and toppings with less sugar.
3. Sugar- sweetened beverages like milkshakes and coffee drinks, which are full of sugar and calories. Try to limit the intake of these beverages.
4. Mix fresh or dried fruit into plain, home-made yogurt, many ready-to-eat fruity yogurts are loaded with added sugar.
5. Opt for the smallest sized can or bottle you can find, if you want to have soft drinks. Soft drinks are commonly sold in big bottles (approx. 600ml), which provide at least 12-15 teaspoons of sugar.