Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Chandigarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Dipreet MaviYour feedback matters!
Suffering from back ache , sleepy & weakness . Working late night so please suggest any medicine which can cause to feel me fresh for the day.
Please provide help on the issues: 1. Improve body stamina. 2. Improve sex power. 3. Feeling tired while wake up in morning. 4. Small back pain if sleep on soft mattress. 5. Blood related diseases. 6. Allergy with dust, paper dust, cucumber, tuar dal, & some allophy medinices.
Sir lot time I feel left side shoulder pain and downside same ache such a long time whats type solution for benefit?
I am 21 year old female doctor I have a backpain problem since 2 months what do I do please help me out?
I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building.
I am 76 years. I have severe pain on my right shoulder joints. It diagnosed as peri orthodontics. I am having this pain for more than one year. No amount of physiotherapy or exercise gave any relief.
Hi. I can't bend my thumb from joint but with any support I can do so ,by own I am not able to bend and there is no pain or hurt, please tell me what is problem and how to cure it any medicines.
I am 22 years old medical student suffering from back pain and lower limb pain sometimes and when I travel in bus than I feels nausea, headache and vibration in my hand s and other body parts. And I am a vegetarian.
I have pain my left solder around fifteen days. I consult a doctor about my problem they gap me some painkiller medsien. But my problem persists what should I do.
Hi Sir, I used to get back pain and having urine inconsistency (used to get longer time urination with thin stream) last one year done 3 times ultrasound of stomach bladder kidneys but all are normal. Suddenly one month back unable to urine. Urination blocked. Doctor done spl xray and told about urethral stricture .urine tube below bladder shrieked due to some ulcer. Urethral dilation (RD) done, some tube inserted for one week into urethra through penis. Now getting good urine flow. Now no problem with urination. But The problem is when urination blocked that day I tried and forced to urinate then some pain in left inguinal groin area started. Pain is like some thing is FOLDED ,MELTED AND POKING and PINCHING PAIN. Due to this entire left leg UPTO THREE middle fingers squeezing pain, some times left testicle some times left buttock pinching pain. I told doctor about this he checked it no inguinal hernia detected and prescribed ultracet tablet. One month over but still same pain remained. What is this pain. Why entire left leg getting squeezing like pain. How to get rid of this.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"
I am suffering with back pain from last 15 years. At the time of morning it is intolerable. Pls suggest me ayurvedic treatment or pills for this. Sleeplessness is also big problem.
My mom is suffering from high blood pressure. Almost everyday her back or leg pains. So what should I do?
My Palm and feet is paining from last couple of days. Can you explain why and what precaution should I take.
Are you in your 30s or 40s and frequently experience frequent neck, back or shoulder pain? do you feel tired easily or feel weak inspite of a regular routine of jogging? may your core is to blame for that.
Core muscles of the body include the shoulder, chest, back and pelic muscles. A strong core is quintessential requirement for mainting a fit and healthy body.
Poor core strength leads to poor posture, frequent neck, shoulder and back pain and easy fatiguability in performing physical tasks.
Thus if you want to avoids such health problems you should incorporate some form of core strenghthening exercises. Choose from a mix of swimming, plank, burpee, superman exercises (u can google what these exercises and u'l find plenty of links) in addition to your routine jogging/walkingetc. U'l see plenty of youtube videos on core strengthening.
A strong core leads to a strong and fit body. Happy exercising.