Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chandigarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I am 26 years old and I was in a relationship not now. And my problem is that my breast is getting so much loose and my nipples has so much cracks and so small. I am tensed about my future bcoz l m getting marry soon please suggest me something.
I am aged of 21 years ,height 5-4" weight 52, from few months I observe that my body is increasing and some times I suffer with irregular menstrual. How can I control my self I feel so embarrass .Actually I'm now personality is medium, further I don't want to be grown .which food is better for my diet according to that I 'll follow.
Dear doctor I have take menoreg syrup and ovral g as last 2 months ago miscarriage. So what is the use of menoreg syrup?
I am getting urine for every two hours what is the problem usually I drink water but a little from since one month and I get sweat also when there was no air and another problem is if I wear shoes my legs wear shaking I think due to weakness what were the symptoms and what should do to avoid this?
My wife period twice in a month but after 12 oct, her period start on 26 nov she dose not take any medicine because doctor told that it may be stop because her age is 48 years.
I'm 26 year old. I have oily skin. I suffered with chicken pox in 2012. Now chicken pox dots are more on my face. Will you please suggest me any cream or anything to remove dots. My skin is medium black.
Iam 39 y old I am suffering with diabetic pls advice tome how to control itWith thanksKrishna moorthy.
Hi doctor, am getting bald at the centre and it is spreading towards the forehead. It started about four years ago and I have used several medicines but all in vain.
I can't concentrate my study, I will forgot my everything after my studies? What is my problem? please suggest any suggestions?
I am currently taking rosavasan for cholesterol. Triglycerides-356, HDL-34, TC/HDL RATIO-5.53. My blood sugar fasting-153, post-279, SGPT-92.4, AST-34.8" Please advise.
Sir mujhe kuch dino se pet me takleef ho rahi hai. Much bhi khata hu to pet me gas hoti I hai khatti Dakhar bhi aati hai. Ilaaj bataye.
Premature ejaculation or early ejaculation is the expelling of semen with minimum sexual stimulation, almost immediately after (or sometimes before) sexual penetration. This is a common sexual problem for men below the age of 45 in addition to erectile dysfunction. Premature ejaculation can be a result of several physical and psychological factors.
If the root cause is not serious, the problem can be solved by a few simple techniques, such as:
- Breathing exercises: Relaxation techniques like breathing exercises and meditative practices can help you to concentrate. It also moderates the tension and stress levels which are directly related to arousal. Avoid short and rapid breaths as they can put undue pressure on the heart and increase the pulse rate. This often results in early ejaculation. On the other hand, if you take deep breaths and practice holding them in for three to five seconds, you can also use the technique during arousal.
- Kegel exercises: Kegel exercises can help both men and women with their sexual problems. In men, these help to strengthen the pubococcygeus muscle by repeated contraction and relaxation. The pubococcygeus muscle helps to control urination too. If you use the same technique when you are close to an orgasm, you can delay your ejaculation.
- Squeeze technique: This technique is used to reduce excessive and rapid rate of arousal. When you are close to orgasm, you can squeeze the base of the penis to curb the erection somewhat so that it can build up again. This will automatically delay ejaculation. It is a good idea to practice this technique on your own first and then try it with your partner.
- Stop and start exercise: This exercise was perfected by the Masters and Johnson team of sexual research. This technique is also to be practiced individually for the first few times. You can masturbate alone and stop just before reaching the climax. You can practice this again and again by bringing yourself closer to ejaculation every time until the point you cannot control or regulate the process any more. This will help you to know the limit till which you can stop and regulate the ejaculation process. You can then use this technique during sexual activity with your partner.
- Reduce stress: The stress hormones in your body prevent the secretion of testosterone which is responsible for your sex drive. Alcohol, tobacco or nicotine and other illegal drugs used to combat stress can also have an adverse effect on your sexual arousal and cause premature ejaculation.