Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chandigarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Arun RawalYour feedback matters!
My sister suffering headache. She used migraine tablet and not got relief. We consult eye specialist. Doctor said that she have eyesight. We are shocked. She is reading newspaper and textbooks which have small letters. Need your kind assistance. Am really disappointed on that moment. She suggested to wear glasses.
I am Ravi, My age is 27 am not getting sleep till 2-3am in the night, will there will be any problem in the future.
Hello sir/mam I want to increase my height. Should I go for baryta carb 200 and silicea 12x homeopathic medicine?. If yes than what is the dosage. Or suggest me an alternative method. Plzz.
I have skin leashing in my face. How to treat it? I want to get rid off my face? What are the treatments available?
Life is getting stressful day by day. Food habits are changing and so is the diet pattern. A balanced diet is becoming a highly debatable topic in these tough times. Dinner is the last meal of the day and surprisingly the most neglected one too. Though one may begin the day on a heavy note it is always advisable to end it with a light dinner. If this is not followed, your body may be seriously damaged in the process.
In fact, your body will always react to an over eaten meal, in numerous ways as listed below-
7 times more tendency to put on weight: The human body much like the mind is the most active in the morning and by the time it is night, it tends to slow down. Therefore, eating a large meal for dinner is detrimental to your health as by then the metabolism slows down and the heavy meal eaten by you is not digested rather stored as extra fat.
Acidity: People who eat a heavy dinner tend to complain a lot about gastritis and acidity related chest pain and passage of gas.
Migraine: Overeating and fat accumulation has also shown to increase chance of migraine. People generally wake up with a congested mind and clouded thoughts which can later take the form of migraine.
Heart Rate Rises: One effect of overeating is the rapid rise in the heart rate. The body tries to grapple with the intake of large amount of food and as a result, the heart rate rises sharply and we tend to feel nauseated and uncomfortable.
Reduced Sleep: A heavy meal at night disturbs the sleeping pattern of an individual. The brain receives maximum nourishment during sleep. If you eat a heavy meal, the blood supply to the brain is reduced and it is channelized to the stomach for digestion. Hence when people wake up in the morning they feel stressed out and tired.
Depressed: It may sound incredible, but overeating at night according to doctors is not only a sign of depression, but also manifests the condition. Excess accumulation of fat leads to depression. This phenomenon is more common In women.
Increased Stress: The relation between food and stress has been well established, as people under stress tend to eat more. However, it is also true that overeating at night may trigger stress too. After a bout of overeating, your body tends to feel stressed that is converted into a feeling of sluggishness on the day after. It thus becomes a cycle and the person gets caught in it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Lybrate | Dr Ranjan Upadhyay speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am 22 years old male. I'm addicted to porn and I have masturbation habit from the last 4 years. I am addicted to it. Now I am getting knee pains and back pains. I'm unable to sit straightly. And I have so much of memory loss. I'm forgetting everything what I have to do. Are those because of masturbation. If those because of that habit, what should I do to get rid of that habit please tell me.
Hi I'm suffering skin problem my face is full of dot holes and I'm 29 years but still 1 or 2 pimples will comes daily .please tell me how remove this holes and tell me how to have nice skin.
I am 21 years old lady and my problem is red red blemishes on my face since 2 years. What should I do to remove that blemishes?
My wife has height of 4 feet and 11 inches and weight 75 kg. She want to loose her weight. Please. Suggest something.
I am suffering from too much hair fall. Please suggest me some medicines which can reduce my hair fall.
I am 15 years old and I have hair fall problem. How to prevent it and keep my hair shiny also I have hair fall?
I am having athletes foot on both of my legs. I have tried many ointments, but did not work. This started about 7 years back. Can anybody advise the remedy of this? I shall be grateful.
I am eighteen years old and my hair are falling very fast. There are many dandruff in my scalp and my hair become very rough. Please help me.
Vitamin D is crucial for you because it is crucial for regulating the immune system as well as making sure that phosphorous and calcium get absorbed into the bloodstream. However, Vitamin D is crucial for a number of other reasons as well. Here they are:
- Multiple sclerosis: Vitamin D is crucial in lessening your chances of getting multiple sclerosis.
- Heart disease: It has also recently been agreed upon that Vitamin D reduces your chances of getting heart disease.
- Flu: The flu is yet another disease, which may not occur if you have an adequate amount of Vitamin D in your diet.
- Depression: Vitamin D also plays a crucial role in a person's mood. The more Vitamin D there is in your body and diet, the more stable your mood is. The risks of depression are also reduced when your body and diet has an adequate amount of Vitamin D.
- Weight loss: As mentioned earlier, Vitamin D has a number of benefits among which preventing heart disease is included. However, it is worth note that weight loss is also made easier with the more vitamin D you have. This is because Vitamin D has an appetite suppressing effect. However, it should be kept in mind that Vitamin D has to be taken alongside a lot of calcium for these appetite suppressing effects to occur.
- Cancer: Vitamin D is imperative for regulating cell growth. It is also crucial for cell-to-cell communication. 200 genes in the human body are affected adversely when there is an inadequate amount of Vitamin D in your body.
- Diabetes: In a recent study, it has been concluded that infants who received an adequate amount of vitamin D had their chances of suffering from Type 1 reduced by almost 88 percent by the time they turn 30.
- Rickets: The softening of the bones is termed as rickets. Rickets is yet another disease which is caused by an insufficient amount of Vitamin D. The reason for this is that calcium is not absorbed and therefore the bones soften.
Rickets is yet another disease which is caused by an insufficient amount of vitamin D. The reason for this is that calcium is not absorbed and therefore the bones soften. The softening of the bones is termed as rickets.
These are some of many other conditions associated with a Vitamin D deficiency.
Related Tip: "Are Vitamins Vital?"