Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chandigarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I am a hypo thyroid patient. It was diagnosed about one and a half year back. Then tsh level was 13. As per doctors advise I took thyronorm 50 mcg tablets for about six months. Tft on 26/10/2014 is t3 0.97 t4 7.77 us tsh 31.01. Then doctor advised to take thyronorm 100 mcg. After about three months later on 19/02/2015 my test result as t3 1.20 t4 8.12 tsh 4.32. I took thyronorm 75 mcg as advised by doctor. Now on 09/07/2015 my test result as t3 1.29 t4 9.47 tsh 3.39. Kindly advise whether I need further medication.
Hi I am a 26 year old female. I am experiencing redness in my right eye with no irritation, itching but a little heaviness since yesterday. I tried using the Tear drops eye drop yesterday and the redness reduced considerably by night, but after I woke up this morning again the redness was there like it never reduced. Please advise medication for the same.
Dear Doctor, I am 32 year old suffering from high BP and cholesterol problem from last three years. Also my head always paining and I think I get down because vertigo so please help me to cure these diseases. Kind Regards
Implants should be fitted within one year of losing a tooth since the jaw bone surrounding a tooth starts to shrink in size and gradually becomes so small that it fails to support an implant.
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
- To protect your jawbone: Not filling up empty spaces in your mouth can severely affect your jawbone. It begins to lose its firmness and strength as a consequence of no longer being able to support a natural tooth. Dental implants help in stimulating bone growth while preventing bone loss.
- To eat properly: Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth.
- They do not move or shift but remain in place: Dental implants resemble your own natural teeth as they fuse with the bone permanently. Moreover, being fixed in one place due to the fusion, you can expect the replacement teeth to not move or shift.
- To keep your face from sagging: Missing teeth can cause your face to sink and sag, giving you a very sad and aged appearance. Dental implants provide you with the chance to retain the natural shape of not only your face but your smile too.
- To gain healthy and natural looking teeth without affecting surrounding teeth: Nearby, teeth are not altered to support the implant, so your natural teeth remain intact. They help in preventing healthy teeth nearby from shifting, which is very common if there's an empty space next to a healthy tooth for a long period of time. The procedure sees a replacement tooth being positioned in place of the lost tooth so that it not only looks but feels like a natural tooth.