Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chandigarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anju KaliaYour feedback matters!
My mother (Age 51, weight 69 kg) has osteoarthritis and the synovial fluid of the right knee is nearly gone but the bones of the left leg started to bend and paining more severe from 2 month on wards. Doctor advised for the knee replacement. I have a query is that how successful is the knee replacement and what's the life of the artificial knee and where we can go for the knee replacement surgery?
I get boils in my scalp for 15-120 days in a month for last 8-9 years. If I don't take antibiotics it spreads to the face, chest and back. I have been taking antibiotics at intervals for almost 5-6 years now but as soon as I go off medication, it comes back.
I am 19 years old. I had my last periods on last Sunday i.e 4th dec. I had unprotected sex on 8th of dec so I had IPill. Bt now again on 15th dec. I have my periods! What is the reason behind it? Is there anything to worry about?
I to much fat there is very upset mood due to fattiness is there any more easy therapy to loose weight.
Hello! I checked my bilirubin on 15 jan the report was bilirubin 8.37mg. S. G. O. T 417.0, S. G. P. T 751.0 now on 2 feb I checked my bilirubin 2.5, S. G. O. T 45, S. G. P. T 60. I am just drinking glucose and eating potato only no oil just taking carbohydrates. Now after new report shall I start eating normally or still I have to take precautions. And tell me how long I have to take precautions becoz my doctor has told me to start eating but in small amount? Please anyone tell is my reports are okay I am recovering from jaundice.
There is a smell of smoke for my exhaled air from my nose. Its a bad smell. How can I get a fresh exhaled air. Also I want to get rid of the smell from mouth.
I am losing a lot of hair I have gone to doctor but nothing happened no improvement. I don't known what to do.
At what time we have to take the flex seeds. Before or after meal or empty stomach. And how much quantity??
I am suffering from frequent mental problems from pat few years. I already try to overcome but evry time I failed. I am totally confused what to do n where to do. Now these symptoms clearly shown on my health by asthma attack. Aging,obesity.
I don't have clear glowing skin I always face dark circles problem Please suggest me something which is beneficial, natural n easily available.
I have dry skin, skin rashes, cracked skin flaking since 1 to 2 years. And I had treatment by a dermatologist for 5 month, but I don't get any effective results. So now what should I do.
Sir .am 23 years old and I have a round chubby face but my body is slim. I wud like to know whether there is any fastest way to get rid of chubby face? Is it possible to get rid of it. Can you please suggest a medicine or something through which I can get rid of it. Please.
I am a diabetic patient. I tried all the ayurvedic and other treatments but no effect. I don't know what else I can do. Can you provide me a helpful treatment or a remedy for this?
I am 30 year old. My skin type normal but summer its only. My skin colour dusky like bipasha basu. Which r a best cream. And compact powder are best for me.
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
Sir Heavy Pain in lower back always. Please give some in-house ways to get the way completely out. Very fed up.
I Am from chennai Having diabetics blood pressure thyroid Also done histertomy All under control on medication Am having continuous sneezing in the morning when get up it tuna for 15 ur 20 times
Motherhood is a gift and though every woman understands this, only those who are infertile, really yearn for it. There are several reasons why some women aren’t able to conceive a baby naturally. One of the most common reasons is a blocked fallopian tube, in fact; almost 20% of female infertility cases are due to this cause. The good news, however, is that it is treatable.
Fallopian tubes are essentially two pipe like tubes surrounding the uterus that act as a transport mechanism between the sperm and the fertilised egg. If there is an obstruction in any of the tubes, the sperm won’t be able to reach the egg and hence forming an embryo will effectively be impossible.
There are several reasons why fallopian tubes may be blocked:
- Infection: Some of the most frequent cases that doctors witness on day to day basis is of blocked fallopian tubes that are caused due to an infection in the area. These could range from sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: This is an infection of the uterus (womb), ovaries and fallopian tubes, causing tissues to stick together, forming obstructions in your tubes. Severe cases may lead to pus filled abscesses developing in the ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- Endometriosis: A condition where parts of your uterus lining grow in other areas besides the uterus, such as fallopian tubes or ovaries.
- Hydrosalpinx: Formation of fluid inside the fallopian tubes is also known as distal tubal occlusion in medical terms. It can be treated through a surgical procedure called salpingectomy. Scar tissue, adhesions and damaged tube ends that may be caused through previous injury or surgery.
If you’re diagnosed with obstruction of fallopian tubes, don’t lose heart. Ask gynaecologist to recommend the right treatment protocol, that will help you to conceive soon. They will conduct a laparoscopy, which is a surgical procedure to look inside your pelvic area and at your fallopian tubes to suggest the necessary course of action. Some of the options may include the following:
- IVF: In vitro fertilisation is one of the most common procedures to help you conceive. It is a non-invasive technique which is safe and effective.
- Tubal surgery: Depending on the position and extent of the fallopian tube blockage, tubal procedures can be done using microsurgical techniques, wherein the blocked or infected portion of the tube is removed and the two healthy ends of the tube are then joined.
- Medication: In cases of infection, over-the-counter medication or hormones may be given to the patient.
Though being a mother is a wonderful feeling, do not consider yourself unfortunate if you can’t conceive. Think of it as an opportunity presented to you, to adopt a child and to make his or her life complete. Motherhood can come in all forms, so be ready to embrace it in any way.