Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chandigarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anju Kalia
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anju KaliaYour feedback matters!
Hi my weight is 70 kg and height 5'3" I m on medication suffering from breast infection want to loose weight is it OK to drink fat burning drink like jeera water lemon and honey with lukewarm water two times a day or a green tea etc etc pls suggest me I also have a mild bronchitis problem and hypochromia.
I am a 28 year old women. Suffering from dark circles from 4 years. Didnt have any allergic and anemic problems. About my skin it is sensitive. Please suggest any clear solution for my problem
I am a female 31 years old. I experience occasional tinnitus with ear fullness which lasts for a few seconds and once after cold once I had tinnitus for a week about 6 months back which was not troublesome after taking medicines it went away. My hearing is proper but I get anxious and stressed very soon. And I have low BP 90/60 most of the times. Should I be concerned.
How do know ON TIME that you are suffering more than sadness? Psychologist Shivani Misri Sadhoo shares some #early #signs of #depression:-
1. YOUR #BODY #WEIGHT #CHANGES. When you witness a significant weight loss or weight gain —a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month.
2. YOUR #FEELING OF #HELPLESSNESS & #HOPELESSNESS CONTINUES: When your feeling of helplessness and hopelessness continues for a longer period of time and no matter how hard you try (outing, reading, eating) it comes back. It’s a sign that you should immediately check with a #counselling #psychologist or a #mental #health #expert.
Read here: http://bit.ly/cure-depression-delhi
Dear Sir/Mam, I got married in 2014 May, whenever me & my wife make relation we both get infected from infection like on my front part of penis got swell & start itching & white layer comes out all around. & same thing happen with my wife in her privet part from inside start itching, swelling & any white white like paste come out. Kindly help us what would be good for us. We are facing tremendous problem. Warm Regards
Self pleasuring is a normal process during the growing up years and later on in life too. It is recommended by doctors to promote overall health. A lot of times, self pleasuring is a good way to relieve the pent up sexual feelings. The issue, however, is when people (both men and women) get addicted to it and start depending on it for pleasure.
It is a pleasurable act, and therefore especially in the early years of life, it can become an addiction. People also tend to use it to beat loneliness, when they are excited sexually, and of course, to beat boredom. Indulging in it more than 3 to 4 times a week can be normal. However, if there is an urge to masturbate multiple times daily, it is time for concern. Continued into the 20s, there are harmful physical and psychological problems as a result of over-masturbation, as noted below:
- Anxiety: Masturbation puts people in a very comfortable position and therefore when there is a partner to go with, there are anxiety issues relating to size, stamina, and ways to please the partner. The performance anxiety which is quite common can be very high in over-masturbators. Both males and females with this habit can face sexual exhaustion and recurrent genital infections also.
- Chronic fatigue: Masturbation induces the production of the steroid hormone, cortisol. This increases the rate of metabolism and therefore leads to an exhausted and fatigued feeling.
- Back pain or discomfort: Over masturbation reduces the production of oxytocin, DHEA, testosterone and DHT. The depletion of these neurochemicals triggers a release of the inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E2, which is one source for lower-back pain.
- Groin and/or testicular discomfort and pain: There is a loop between the pituitary-adrenal-testicular glands, which is responsible for production of oxytocin and testosterone production. These have anti-inflammatory properties and over-masturbation tends to reduce this production. This leads to a groin pain which can extend into the testicles and continue chronically.
- Penis shrinkage: When started early in life, the amount of growth hormones in the body reduces with over-masturbation. This leads to inadequate amount of hormones for the penis to grow to its full size, leading to a smaller organ.
- Premature ejaculation: Again, the reduction in hormones including testosterone and other neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin leads to a weak parasympathetic nervous system. The result is a weaker erection, sperm leakage, and premature ejaculation.
- Hair loss: The hormone and neurotransmitter reaction also leads in high levels of prolactin and DHEA in the body, leading to hair loss.
As seen from above, over-masturbation does have a lot of side effects and it is better to treat it early on when you realize it is an issue.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have swelling in my finger. And I accidentally pressed it and little bit pus came out from one side of nail. But still it's hurting and still have swelling. What should I do.
A panic attack is the result of a sudden enormous burst of fear and anxiety. The heart tends to beat faster and breathing becomes difficult. A person gets a feeling of going crazy and dries up. If the treatment is not taken on time, this condition can aggravate to panic disorder and such other problems. It is totally curable if the symptoms are addressed properly.
Symptoms of panic disorder:
Panic attacks can lead someone to panic in any place. It takes only 10 minutes to reach its peak and typically lasts for 25-20 minutes. A patient is a prime candidate of a panic disorder if he frequently suffers from the following symptoms:
- The discomfort of the chest
- Profound sweating
- Fear of losing control of life
- Feeling of detachment from the surrounding
- A choked feeling
- Heart palpitation
- Sudden cold flashes and tingling sensation
Apart from the above symptoms, if a patient suffers from anxiety in between panic attacks in anticipation of another panic attacks, he could be suffering from panic disorders. it is often witnessed that patients suffering from panic disorder avoid certain situations and places.
What causes panic disorder?
Panic disorder results from frequent panic attacks and the cause of the latter are not very clear. It is believed that certain life transitions such as divorce, getting married, acute stress, the death of loved one can result in panic attacks. A person has higher chances of getting this disease if it runs in the family. Some medical conditions that can cause panic disorder are hyperthyroidism, use of stimulants such as cocaine, caffeine and mitral valve prolapse.
How it can be treated?
1. Behavioral treatment: Cognitive behavioral therapy is widely considered as one of the effective treatments for panic attacks. This form of treatment effectively focuses on thinking patterns and behavior that triggers panic attacks. It helps you to look at your apprehensions in a better light. Another method of treatment for panic disorder is called exposure therapy. This method exposes a patient sensation of panic in a controlled environment. The trick is to deal with it in a much better way. For instance, you might be asked to cross the road. When you successfully manage to do it without getting crashed, you are less likely to panic in foreseeable future.
2. Medication Treatment: Medication can address the problem temporarily, but is not a good solution for long term. Certain medication such as antidepressants and Benzodiazepines are prescribed by doctors with time duration of every 1-2 hours. These are anti-anxiety drugs and gives immediate relief from panic attacks. However, it should be ensured that these medicines are only consumed once a doctor prescribes it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.