Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Chandigarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Kidney Disease
Treatment of Frequent Urination Problems
Kidney Dialysis Treatment
Treatment of Fluid Retention
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Kidney Failure
Treatment of Kidney Diseases
Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Nephropathy
Treatment of Nephrolithiasis
Treatment of Nephronophthisis
Treatment of Bartter Syndrome
Treatment of Renal Agenesis
Treatment of Alport Syndrome
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay GoyalYour feedback matters!
HELLO SIRI am from sirsa. My ques. Is for my mother. She is suffering from stone pain from someday. She has stone either in kidney or also in bladder. So doctors are giving recommendations to operate it. Is there any treatment for it rather than operation if so pls give your feedback on below mentioned mail id. I will be highly thankful to you.
I am 25 years old. At the age of 6 years I have urine passing problem. So operation done to my penis. As I remembered and know it is like sunthi operation. From that time my penis length is not increased. But now girth is ok. Before getting operated to my penis it is very normal in length. Is there any mistake in operation? Is because of that my penis not grow in length. What should I do to enhance my penis length. Please help me. My food habits and my weight etc are very good. I do not smoke and drink.
How to cute your lungs? Do dialysis help to cure lungs of a smoker completely? How much dialysis cost?
I am 40 years old. I am suffering from urine retention during nights. What should I do? Even it is little painful.
I have kidney stones for 3-4 mm in size in both the kidneys. Sometimes I feel pain and subsequently urine comes with some blood. What should I do.
I had klebesia urine infecfion and kidney stone and deficiency of vit d. I am habing issue my fat is increasing and whole body pain and skin wound on some area and urine infection sometime and white discharge problem.
When I urinate after some time in 5-15 mnts some drops fall in my underwear I feel so uncomfortable with this problem. This prob is only after the urination please help.
I have been suffering from stones in kidney for the last three months please suggest me a better treatment.
Hi, I get burning sensation while urinating. When I pulled the foreskin back, I see 2-3 blisters in yellow colour. Any idea about this and whom do I consult?
Are there any major consequences to worry about for undergoing a PCNL surgery for kidney stone removal? BP, Sugar and all other vitals normal for a 90 KG/5 Ft4 in 59 years old man.
I have reddish appearance in my urine since 4 months continuously? why is it happening? is it a symptom of any fatal disease?
I noticed that smoke is coming out from my stool and I am having yellow urination from 3-4 months. Even I had black stool in between. So, what does it imply? Is it a serious problem?
I have over toilet going problem from 4 months. I have already shown to the urologist of pune. Also my all reports are normal (blood test) so what shall I do please help me to cure over toilet (liquid) going problem.
Tips to Cope With Chronic Kidney Disease.
Hi friends! I’m Dr. Sumit Dhawan and I practice Homeopathy and today, we are going to talk about Kidney Failure. Kidney failure or chronic kidney disease or acute renal failure, or chronic renal failure, these all things are day by day increasing these days because there has been a major change in our lifestyles. The amount of allopathic drugs people are using, as a pain killers or other purposes antibiotics they all damage our kidneys and also, the use of chemical fertilizer for growing the pulses, for the basic needs, for the basic food which we are eating, that is also, chemically, you know, reared up and when we take them, when we eat them, they always try to damage our kidneys.
Kidneys are basically there inside our body to purify our system and if anything, any heavy metal, if it gets stuck in the kidney, then, they will definitely damage the kidneys. So, in Homeopathy, we have got cure for kidney diseases but, for that, you need some tips to follow and I will be providing you with those tips and how to manage the kidney diseases along with the allopathic treatment and the homeopathic treatment, how you can get a beautiful life and manage your problem easily, we can guide you for that.
Whenever you get kidney diseases and you get to know about that you are suffering from kidney problem, you get afraid, people get worried. People get worried that what will going to happen, am I going for a dialysis or am I going for a transplant because the treatment with allopathic science is only with two things.
Management with dialysis which is very much troubling the patients and you know, and it is very difficult for the patients to carry on with dialysis for a longer time and eventually the transplant which doctors advise them, go for a transplant if dialysis is not working. So, we must try before getting a transplant, we must do something, we have.
I am having urinary infection. Urine routine report and urine culture is as follows urine examination test report urine r/m & flowcytometry investigation result units urine image 68 years / m physical examination 40 ml volume yellow color sl. Cloudy transparency nil deposit 1.020 specific gravity 8 reaction/ph chemical examination negative albumin norm sugar 10 blood /ul negative ketone bodies negative bilirubin negative nitrite 500 leucocytes /ul norm urobilinogen microscopic examination 639.6 wbc (/ul) /ul 0 - 40 100-120/hpf pus cells 10.0 rbc (/ul) /ul 0 - 20 2-3/hpf r. B. C. 2.0 epithelial cells (/ul) /ul 0 - 28 0-1/hpf epithelial cells 1.65 casts (/ul) /ul 0 - 2 microbiology urine culture/ sensitivity & mic urine image 68 years / m specimen urine organism isolated escherichia coli colony count 1, 00, 000 /ml esbl positive + ampicillin resistant (>=32) piperacillin + tazobactam sensitive (<=4) ceftriaxone resistant (16) cefepime sensitive (<=1) ertapenem sensitive (<=0.5) imipenem sensitive (<=0.25) meropenem sensitive (<=0.25) amikacin sensitive (<=2) gentamicin sensitive (<=1) ciprofloxacin sensitive (0.5) tigecycline sensitive (<=0.5) nitrofurantoin sensitive (<=16) trimethoprim/sulfamethoxazole resistant (>=320) cefoperazone/sulbactam sensitive (<=8) colistin sensitive (<=0.5) cefuroxime axetil resistant>=64 cefuroxime resistant (>=64) augmentin sensitive 4 nalidixic acid resistant>=32 what medicine should I take. I am taking cipro 500mg1bd+augmentin 1000mg1bd. I want a second opinion from an expert since medicine prescribed is by general physician.
My son has 8 months baby his urine result is occasional pus cells 10-15/hpf and he passes small amount of urine and also in short time he passes again small amount of urine. He vomit or vomit sensation daily. His skin color changes daily (blackish. This is what disease.
Sir my urine is looking yellowish since last 15 days. What is the reason. Please reply solution for it.
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are home remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.
I am aged 69 years retired from a bank. Frequent urination is my problem. Almost for every two hours once, even in the nights also, I have to wake up and go to toilet which disturbs my sleep. my mail id<firstname.lastname@example.org>
Each tiny action we commit involves the risk of a condition, disease or disorder. For instance, sneezing a bit too hard can rupture an eye vessel, or having your face right up against the wind in a moving bus can expose you to germs. Diabetes is as prevalent as common cold in every household and there is no end to the list of causes that can make you suffer from it. While regular check-ups, medications, insulin shots can help you cope, there are certain measures that if followed, can enable you to avoid the risk of secondary yet fatal diseases. Diabetic nephropathy is one such condition.
When Kidney is affected to the extent that it cannot perform its functions(like excretion of wastes in urine, filtering blood from waste, maintaining electrolyte balance,etc.) properly, it is called as Nephropathy. The reason behind kidney damage could be many, but if diabetes is the prime cause, it is known as diabetic nephropathy in medical terms.
A few features of this disorder are as follows:
- The kidneys comprise of several small blood vessels, which perform the function of sifting waste from your blood. Diabetes at an advanced stage can impede smooth functioning of these vessels. As a result, the kidneys malfunction or a person faces kidney failure.
- Nephropathy brings along some other health issues as well. A person's blood pressure may increase as a result, thus making him or her prone to heart attacks and strokes. Sharp rise in cholesterol and triglyceride levels has also been noticed.
- A doctor will check for the presence of a protein called albumin in the patient's urine to know if you suffer from nephropathy or not. Other tests to determine the functioning of kidneys are - S.Creatinine, eGFR, Albumin/Creatinine Ratio (ACR), 24 Hour Urine Protein, Renal Function Tests, etc. A diabetic person should therefore go in for yearly tests.
In a given situation such as this, dialysis or kidney transplant comes to your aid. Both are done when kidney functions are irreversibly damaged. Dialysis can be of two kinds; Hemodialysis or Peritoneal dialysis. Dialysis (also called as Renal Replacement Therapy) remedies kidney damage and kidney failure by using a machine to extract salts, wastes and other fluids in excess from the blood to let your blood have a healthy composition. Dialysis should only be done under the supervision of an experienced nephrologist for best results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.