Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for PLANET HEALERSYour feedback matters!
Hay, sir I say that I have a headache many time anywhere anywhere why this is doing I don't know sir please told me what I can do.
My sister 12 months old is suffering from cold and fever. She can't able to inhale. Some time temperature is high and some time it is low.
I want to hair long Bhut kuch use kiya koi farak nhi pdha pls help me And pimples ki vajha se skin bhut khraab ho gyi hai Pls help me.
My wife has a sever pain on her back head and she could not even sleep on a pillow due to that Pain what should I do now. What should I do now? And how to treat her?
My uncle is suffering from liver cirrhosis. Doctors have said that he has to rely on medicines now and has to take care of himself. But he only wants to die. He is in depression and and thinks that he has done nothing for his family and being a burden on them.
Winter is back. And the major troubleshooter is dry skin. Many people will have to face this problem.
Here are few tips for healthy skin in winter.
1. Good moisturizers. Use them regularly according to your skin type. Consult your dermatologist for prescribe a good moisturiser.
2. Because it's winter, very hot water is good for healthy skin. This is a myth. The fact is excess hot water will dry the skin more. Use lukewarm water fir bath always.
3. Winter is no excuse to avoid sunscreen. Always apply sunscreen before going out.
Got congestion in throat at mid night. Hard to sleep at night. Feel like cough jammed and not clearing even after hard effort.
I am suffering from constipation problem since 1 year. I drink water 3 to 4 litres in a day with some interval (not more than 300 to 400 ml in one time). When I clear bowels by using Jhandu Nithyam or any other constipation treatment ayurvedic medicine then I feel good. But day by day constipation problem again starts and after 6 to 7 days again I have to use constipation treatment medicine. Early morning I drink 3 glasses water before go to bathroom. And then drink 20 ml Aloe vera juice. My personal feeling is that whenever I drink water, more water discharge through urine. My body absorbs less water. Is this happening due to lack of any minerals. I already changed my drinking water but problem not resolved.
Hello. I am having sinusitis along with sore throat. Last time when inencountered vold I took belladonna 30c three times a day. And was relieved. This time I did not get relief. Please suggest a homeopathy medicine for treatment of cold.
If your child is suffering from mental retardation, homeopathy can help. A system of complementary medicine, homeopathy works on the dictum of ‘like treats like’. It is able to treat some of the toughest disorders and illnesses that allopathy finds hard to contain.
Mental retardation: Definition
- Mental retardation is a blanket term for a pattern of persistently slow learning of basic motor and language milestones during childhood.
- The adult manifests a below-normal intellectual capacity too. Such people have an intelligence quotient (IQ) of 70 or below.
- They usually have developmental disabilities, developmental delay, or learning difficulties.
These signs should alert parents and spur them to see a doctor-
- If your child learns to sit up, to crawl, or to walk later than other children
- Trouble speaking and forming words, remembering things, and having trouble understanding social rules
- Trouble solving problems
- Trouble thinking logically
What needs to be made clear is that poor academic performance by itself is not a sign of mental retardation. It can be due to multifarious reasons like behaviour problems.
Causes of Mental Retardation
- Down syndrome and Fragile X syndrome are the most common genetic causes of mental retardation.
- Problems during pregnancy and birth
- Rubella infection in pregnant mother
- Iodine deficiency in mothers
- Malnutrition is a common cause of reduced intelligence in children.
ADHD - Most Common Mental Disorder
ADHD or Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder refers to those psychological disorders, which significantly alter a child's behavior and considerably affects his or her relationships with others. This condition is seldom preceded by perceptible symptoms and even when they do, they are difficult to decipher. However some of them are:
- Self-centered: Those children who suffer from the attention deficit hyperactivity syndrome tend to be encapsulated in their own subjectivity. Though this does seem harmless apparently, this tendency may lead them to be insensitive to other's needs and wants.
- Emotional outbursts: ADHD makes children extremely susceptible to frequent emotional outbursts and makes them erratic.
- Difficulty in concentration: Children who suffer from ADHD face extreme difficulty in concentrating or focusing on things. Many a times they fail to repeat what was told to them.
Autism - Mental Disorder
Autism, sometimes also classified as part of the Autism Spectrum disorder or ASD is a disorder of brain development, which will affect a child's capability to interact socially, in communicating through verbal and nonverbal means as well as exhibit repetitive behaviors. Some severe cases of these behaviors may also result in self-harm as well.
Other than this some other characteristics may be:
- Major to minor difficulties in motor coordination
- Intellectual disabilities
- Attention problems
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Sleep related problems among others
How homeopathy can help
Conventional medicine is mostly used to treat some of the symptoms but is never used to cure or provide remedies for a mental disorder. A proper professional homeopath will be able to guide you to get the best results for your child and reduce all the problems of the respective disorder, if not outright cure it.
After a case taking and proper evaluation of the case the homeopath decides which remedy is to be given. Results are quick and the changes in the children are seen fast.
There are other things that you as a parent can do to help your intellectually disabled child like learn everything you can about intellectual disabilities. This way you can guide your child to live a near-normal life successfully. Also get your child involved in group activities like art classes, drawing etc. This will help him learn social skills and become more independent.