Customised Diet Chart
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Submit a review for LiveLifeMore Diet & Wellness ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results of his gain weight treatment. The staff was very attentive to my needs. One of my neighbour's recommended this Dr.Sandeep Jassal. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to my Sandeep Jassal and the gain weight treatment I didn't lose hope. The LiveLifeMore Diet & Wellness Clinic is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease. He is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. Sandeep Jassal has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sandeep Jassal to be well-reasoned. Thanks a ton for responding. I have tried all those things had Cheston Cold tablet, Ginger tea, Honey with Hot water... Nothing worked out. I am afraid whether I am having tonsils or not
The Aromatherapygiven to me by dr Sandeep Jaiswal brought lots of benefit in me. It gave lot of improvement in my health. I could manage my household work efficiently now. He can be visited at LiveLifeMore Diet & Wellness Clinic in Chandigarh.
Dr. Sandeep Jassal provides answers that are professional, very helpful, knowledgeable, inspiring and practical. Thanks for your instant reply, now my mother will stop eating tablets and start exercising after thus review.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sandeep Jassal to be caring. Yes. My information was inadequate for the dic to answer. I propose to take a blood test and post.
P Vinod Menon
Dr. Sandeep Jassal provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned, inspiring, professional and practical. Useful information.vinod.Thanks.
Dr. Sandeep Jassal provides answers that are very helpful. Had some knowledge after doctor suggestion
H S Sangha
A caring doctor diagnosing patient with full responsibility and less expenses . Thanks
Dr. Sandeep Jassal provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
I am planning to lose weight since I am prediabetes, can I use protien powder like nutrilite or protinex for the same. How to deal with this issue.
Hello doctor. I am age 86 years old. In my test report B12 level is>2000. What can be its implication. Please prescribe medicine or how to control it. Thanks.
My doctor has suggested "Diavit Plus" for vitamin deficiency but the packet says it is for diabetes. I do not have diabetes. Can you please let me know if eating this tablet makes sense for me.
Hi. It's 2nd time I am posting the same question as I was getting contradicting answer from different doctor. Durashape medicine (l-leucine550 mg+PYRIDOXAL-5 PHOSPHATE 7.5 mg)twice daily. Can I take to reduce my body fat while breast feeding. I used to take it pre pregnancy prescribed by my doctor to reduce my Pcod weight. I do not have access to the same doctor and doctors here do not know about this medication. Please please please give me an honest advice.
My father gone through with aortic valve replacement in year 1978 and 2009 Now he is having leakage in mitral valve Current weight is 125 kg Doctors advised my father to loose weight so that pressure on his heart can be reduced and leakage can be minimized. Looking forward for a veg. Dietitian to help with diet plan considering his present health condition.
I am 19 years old. Height 6.2 and weight 70 kg. I am a cycle kabaddi player and want to gain weight upto 85 kgs. please recommend me some diet plan, food, supplement, tips or anything that can help me. please answer my question please plz ITS URGENT.
I have twins baby boy and girl .both sleep on one side boy on back and girl on left side so their head on particular side have become flat. They are in their 5th month. What can be done.
I used to rub aloe vera daily morning on my face. Hope it will not cause any side effects on my face.
To feel cool in the scorching sun we all need to rehydrate & refresh our senses. The green soft tree-nuts ‘COCONUTS’ have cropped up everywhere.
These are undoubtedly a tender, green, nutritious water- filled nature’s gift. We all know about the benefits of its consumption, but are we all aware of few limitations of it. The reason could be –
- High Potassium.(2.5g / 1000g).
- Calorie density as per volume consumed. or
- Low sodium content(252mg/ cup).
Healthy Tips About Coconut Water!
NOT THE IDEAL ‘ENERGY DRINK’ FOR ALL
When it comes to rehydrating oneself after a moderate workout of less than an hour, then, considering coconut water is a good alternative to other energy drinks. But after a vigorous practice, the high Potassium and low sodium content of coconut water do not make it a suitable drink to replenish the depleted store. As sodium is equally required to rehydrate. Isn’t it! So, Instead, going for plain water will be a wiser option.
- DAILY EXCESS INTAKE CAN RESULT IN WEIGHT GAIN
1cup of it contains 46 calories, although lesser than those in energy drinks or fruit juice, an intake as per volume must be watched, take care of total calories for managing the reduction diet in connection to other foods of a day’s plan.
- NOT GOOD FOR DIABETICS
The natural sugar of coconut water impacts on blood sugar levels & reduces the insulin production. On an average, 1000 ml serving has 26.10 g of sugar. So watch out if you are diabetic.
- EXCESS INTAKE CAN LEAD TO ELECTROLYTE IMBALANCE
Again due to high Potassium content the excess intake of coconut water can lead to the symptoms of hyperkalemia, which include weakness, lightheadedness, the effect on kidneys, heart rhythms etc.
- MAY LOWERSBLOOD PRESSURE
Esp. Those on medication routine for high b.p. must drink it in moderation.
- IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY EATABLES,
then the excess of coconut water can lead to sensitivity, as it is also one of the kinds of tree nut.
In moderate amounts this property of coconut water will help soothes your system, but in excess, it will force you to visit loo for a number of times.
- NOT IDEAL FOR FRIZZY OR COLD TEMPERATURE BODY TYPES.
One or two of Coconut are enough for a day, to keep your body healthy & safe.
Many times you must have met a child, with symptoms of discomfort after consuming dairy. Sometimes, these signs are seen within a year of birth or at adolescence. But do you know that Lactose Intolerance and Milk Allergy are two different types of conditions with the similar symptoms that one may be suffering from? Let’s know more
– Lactose intolerance
– Milk allergy
|LACTOSE INTOLERANCE||MILK ALLERGY|
|Involves enzymatic disorder.||Results due to impaired immune system.|
|The component responsible for discomfort is “MILK SUGAR- LACTOSE.”||The milk portion responsible is “MILK PROTEIN – CASEIN”.
|The gut lacks enzyme- LACTASE, for digesting lactose.||Body’s immune system treats CASEIN as a foreign element and starts working against it.|
|The undigested lactose results in the production of gases, & thus, the symptoms.||In response to CASEIN intake, the immune system starts producing HISTAMINE, & thus, the symptoms.|
|Can occur at any age.||Mostly encountered, within first 3 years of age.|
|One can tolerate dairy products to a certain quantity.||The body cannot accept even traces of milk proteins, in any form.|
|Could not be fatal.||Is fatal as can produce life-threatening reactions such as anaphylaxis.|
|SYMPTOMS include- Nausea, bloating, loose stools, watery diarrhea or gas.||SYMPTOMS include- Rashes, stomach upset, vomiting & diarrhea.|
As one has to be restricted or taken off from dairy, this two micro-nutrients CALCIUM & VITAMIN D, must be provided from non – dairy or supplemental sources.
Although unlike milk allergy, a person with lactose tolerance can have a limited quantity of milk or products, depending upon body’s capacity, but adequate amounts of non–dairy rich stuff has to be incorporated in both cases to meet the demands. Few examples are:
- Bone broth
- Fish with bones, oysters
- Dark green veggies low in oxalic acid like kale, asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.
- Figs, banana, apple.
- Almond or soy milk.
- Sesame seeds.
- Egg yolks.
- Fortified juices.
So, having Lactose Intolerance Or Milk Allergy is not end of the road for those who are suffering because of either of these. There are several options in diet & nutrition available to make up for the nutrients which one has to miss because of being allergic to them.
Keto diet foods are very much in trend today. We at Live Life More Diet Clinic, have tried to suggest few Keto diets plans, especially keto diet for Indians, who are majorly vegetarians. These foods are the meal plans that set our body into the state of “ketosis”.
A diet with low carbohydrates, moderate proteins & high-fat content, has been proved to be very helpful in various conditions from epileptic treatment to anti-obesity or weight loss. It is believed that while on ketogenic or low-carb high-fat diet plan, our metabolism sets our body into the fat burning furnace, resulting in weight loss. More ketone bodies are produced which act as fuel for the brain and also improves the physical performance, thus, are used for athletes to provide them with more stamina for practice.
WHAT IS KETO DIET?
As it is also referred to be a low carb diet plan, thus, precisely, a diet routine using fats as a major source of energy for the body is called a ketogenic diet. There are a number of forms of KETO diets like Atkins, Paleo etc. But in strict sense to set the body in ketosis following must be the macro composition-
- Carbohydrates – 5 percent.
- Proteins – (20-25) percent.
- Fats – 70 percent.
Thus, for 1600 kcal KETO diet:
- Carbohydrates – 20 g/ day.
- Proteins – 80 g/ day.
- Fats – 130 g/ day.
How does KETO plan work as anti- obesity diet, which helps in weight loss?
KETO plan feeds lesser carbohydrates in a day.
- Using fat as a fuel, letting body enter the state of ketosis.
- Ketosis is breaking down of stored fat in the liver to produce energy. Thus, the stored fat will be used and you lose weight.
- As the fat will not be deposited in the body, you will become leaner and healthier.
- Finally, with a lesser fat deposit in the body, you will be saved from many other harmful conditions like heart diseases, diabetes, cholesterol levels etc.
KETOGENIC DIET AND WEIGHT LOSS
A number of times we scroll on the web in search of the food plan that can help us understand that what foods can be used in KETO plan. But mostly that we get into our vision are the products that we Indians are not using in our diets. So, here is a sample of some useful tips that can help you choose wisely from the variety of eatables to get benefitted by the Indianized KETO foods for vegetarians (as veg eaters consume more carbs then non- vegetarians).
GOOD DIET FOODS FOR KETO:
|Protein sources||Fat & oil sources||Low carbs
|Pumpkin, Chia Seeds||Coconut oil
|Tofu||Flax seed oil||Spinach||Hard full fat cheese||Avocado|
(whipped & sour)
|Pista, Cashew||Cocoa butter||Onion||Yogurt|
|Almond flour||Peanut oil||Tomato||Cream cheese|
|Soya flour||Ghee||Broccoli||Coconut butter|
Sample Keto Diet Meal Plan
- Paneer or Soya Patties -2.
- Tofu salad – Toss 3 cups of lettuce, crumbled tofu, tomato with 2 tbsp. Mayo.
- Yogurt with chia seeds.
- Strawberries smoothie with whipped cream.
- Baked broccoli & pepper with 2 tbsp. of olive oil with soya roti coated with ghee.
Diabetes is a very common lifestyle disease, which happens when your body is not able to produce the insulin hormone or does not know how to use it in the right way. In such a scenario the glucose remains in the blood, and causes your blood sugar level to shoot up. It is a common knowledge that diabetes is a home for other diseases. Therefore managing it or preventing it is of utmost importance and in order to the same, one has to focus on the overall health and fitness of your body.
But managing diabetes is a challenge that most patients face every day. This is because there are so many aspects to be kept in mind right from workout to food to stress and general health, all of which work together to help you maintain the right blood sugar levels.
Here goes a holistic approach to aid you manage diabetes:
- Keep a record of the food you consume: When you are learning to control the level of blood sugar in your body, it would be very helpful if you maintain a journal of what food items you are eating every day. This will make it easier for you to monitor your diet and even if you indulge in some delicious savory, you can easily bring about a balance by eating the right amount of healthy fruits & vegetables for the following days.
- Exercise daily: Make exercise a part of your daily routine and empower yourself to fight diabetes. Types of exercises you can follow are brisk walking, basic weight training to boost your strength, swimming and yoga. Yoga postures which are highly beneficial in managing diabetes are Pranayam (deep breathing exercises), vajrasana, chakrasana, etc. which either enhance the insulin secretion or glucose utilisation.
- Be careful about your feet: Diabetes can lead to neuropathy and in the worst case, it may cause injuries in feet that go in-noticed because low pain sensation. Therefore, proper foot care is critical. You should wash your feet regularly with cold water and pat dry with a clean, dry towel & do make it a point to inspect the feet in front of a mirror. If there is a nerve damage along with numbness, you may notice blisters, sores, bruising, swelling, calluses or skin breakage. Thus, you will have to be very careful while inspecting your feet every day.
- Get rid of extra belly fat to reduce insulin resistance: It is a vicious circle, as extra belly fat can eventually lead to insulin resistance and insulin resistance can eventually lead to weight gain, but in order to manage and control diabetes it is important that this chain must be broken. Therefore, daily exercise of minimum 20 - 30 mins is very much required. to help you get rid of belly fat and control diabetes.
- Control Blood Pressure & Cholesterol if high: Diabetes is a host of diseases and diabetic people will eventually suffer from high blood pressure and cholesterol problem. Diabetes is a major reason of artery damage, which in turn leads to high blood pressure. In order to, maintain a healthy heart and to prevent yourself against any cardiovascular diseases it is important that you keep you cholesterol and blood pressure in check.
- Get the right treatment for sleep apnea and sleepiness during the day: Sleep apnea refers to a condition that causes breathing interruptions numerous times in a day. It is triggered by faulty signals coming from your brain or due to blocking of the airway by soft tissues present in your throat. People affected with sleep apnea are more likely to have this disorder, which leads to insulin resistance and may also be called a roadblock for controlling diabetes.
- Brush and floss on a daily basis: When you are not able to control your diabetes level, it can lead to high level of glucose in the blood. Also, it can increase the level of glucose in the saliva, which in turn paves the way for a surge in tooth decay. Also, having diabetes makes it difficult for an infection to heal and thus, if you develop a gum disease, it may become very hard for you to get rid of it. So, if you make a habit of brushing and flossing regularly, you would be able to maintain good oral hygiene and save your teeth and gums from developing any disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Protein is the key for muscle building, this will help you gain weight. Help yourself with nuts and dairy products.
Meri mom ko migrane ki problem h .wo iska tratment approx 1 year kra chuki h phir v unko dard rehta h sr me. To Dr. .ne Naxdom 500 khane k liye bola h .iska koi permanent ilaj h ki nhi .unka pain ok ho jaye .plz reply kre. Unko kbhi right ,kbhi left me pain rehta h.
I am a mother of 3 month old baby. My stomach however got reduced in size but looks saggy after delivery. What I need to do to reduce and tighten my stomach as before. My sister is very lean. Is there any weight gaining supplements which is safe to use without any side effects. Please suggest.
Few things have the potential to impact the health of a person as much as his or her weight. Taking this into account, rather than having one’s weight up and down, would it not be interesting to learn ways to maintain a controlled weight over a long time?
Most people emphasise on losing weight, but once they are successful in their efforts, they become complacent. In the long term, weight definitely stays off, if a person changes the relationship he or she has with food.
It does seem quite awful when it is made to appear that a person is condemned to near tasteless food so as to stay healthy, doesn’t it? Well, the good news is that this really does not have to be the case, especially if an effort is made into incorporating the right food into the diet.
For instance, a strategy which allows for fruit such as watermelon, along with some others, for breakfast is more likely to work in the long run as compared to the one which insists that the individual must eat oats for breakfast! This is also true with other meals as there are different ways to prepare items like salmon to make sure they stay interesting.
Many people shrug off the responsibility of eating mindfully when they are consuming a meal. They think that they do not have the time to do so. However, if they concentrate on the food that they eat, they would not normally need as much time in order to maintain a high level of fitness.
Every person who wants to maintain or get to long-term weight loss should make it a point to eat in a mindful way. After all, who doesn’t want to receive the benefits of eating less without feeling hungry, by any measure?
A successful battle against weight gain does not need to be hard. Some simple steps can really set one on their way:
- Eating slowly and thinking about the food leads to less needless food consumed, beyond the point of satiation.
- Reducing the size of dining plates does go a long way, as a person is less likely to go back for another serving at a meal.
- Having your breakfast daily is a must as it is such an important meal and helps in successful long-term weight management.
Apart from a controlled diet, one must engage oneself in regular exercises and walks. Burning your calories play a critical role in maintaining your weight. Also drinking sufficient water (preferably 8 glasses a day) helps you stay hydrated and thereby improves your metabolism. Practice these tips, keep a track of your weight and see some positive results within a few months’ time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.