Doctor in Dr Shradha's Homeo Clinic
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr Shradha's Homeo ClinicYour feedback matters!
Dr Shradha's Homeo Clinic Reviews
Dr Shradha's Homeo Clinic Feeds
Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease or PCOD is a syndrome wherein more than one cyst is formed in the ovaries of the women who are in the reproductive age. This disease thereby creates problems in hormonal levels which lead to the irregular menses in women along with infertility and masculine changes in the body. The main reason for this disease is the hormonal imbalance and also a genetic disease.
Some of the causes of PCOD are listed below:
- If there is a rise in Testosterone level.
- The increase of level in Luteinising hormone.
- The decrease in the levels of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin.
- Increase in the levels of Prolactin
- If insulin is in high than the required level.
Symptoms to watch out for-
The following signs may indicate prevalence of PCOS-
- Weight gain
- Abnormal/irregular periods
- Excessive hair growth on the face and body
- Painful menstruation
- Pelvic pain
- Difficulty conceiving
How well does Homeopathy work for PCOS?
The answer to this question is ‘miraculously well’! Hard to believe? Take a look at the countless benefits Homeopathy offers and ways in which it helps treat PCOS.
- Homeopathy treats each individual with PCOS symptoms differently. Therefore, your doctor will first evaluate the symptoms of PCOS, and prescribe a remedy that directly addresses the condition.
- As stated earlier, hormonal imbalance is the primary cause of PCOS. Homeopathy rectifies the ‘root cause’ by controlling hormonal imbalance and thus brings about harmony. Homeopathy prevents recurrence of the condition.
- Homeopathy follows a holistic approach. This means, your lifestyle and habits are also taken into account. For instance, homeopathy considers the fact that stress can disrupt your body’s hormonal balance, which, in turn, causes PCOS. Hence, the doctor provides homeopathic medicines for stress management.
- Homeopathy remedies are derived from all natural substances and particles extracted from animal bodies, plants and minerals. The medicines prepared from these extracts are absolutely natural and hence free from side effects.
Combining homeopathy remedies with a healthy diet, good lifestyle choices and exercise, can help you manage PCOS symptoms.
Stress is the physical or emotional response of the body to an internal or external stimulus that upsets the equilibrium of the body. The contemporary lifestyle causes a lot of stress which may have adverse impacts on your health. The stress hormones which are secreted in animals only during starvation, childbirth or torture are secreted in human beings all the time.
Natural remedies like homeopathy can be used to combat stress without harmful side effects. Since stress is responsible for several health problems and homeopathy aims at eliminating the root cause of said disorders, these remedies can cure a lot of stress-related problems too.
The common homeopathic medicines used to deal with stress are:
1. Homeopathich medicines are beneficial for people who are anxious, fastidious, nervous or excessively critical. They are also used for patients who exhibit tendencies of paranoia, such as arriving hours early for an appointment out of an irrational fear of being late.
2. Homeopathich medicines are the appropriate remedy for work-related stress or burnout. Often, people feel an intense amount of pressure at their workplaces because they feel they are constantly being watched and evaluated, are afraid of making even minor mistakes or have strict deadlines to meet.
3. Homeopathich medicines are an immediate solution to anxiety and apprehension caused by an upcoming event such as a performance, an interview or a test. They can relieve symptoms like short-term paralysis, increased pulse rate, dizziness, nausea and indigestion.
4. Homeopathich medicines are useful for nervous fits and impulses caused by suggestibility and extreme mental exertion.
6. Homeopathich medicines can provide relief from exhaustion due to overwork or prolonged illness. The patient becomes over-sensitive, anxious and feels unable to cope with stress.
7. Homeopathich medicines are the treatment for symptoms like insomnia, claustrophobia, frequent headaches and pain around the eyes. They are also used to treat stress caused by isolation and dejection.
8. Homeopathich medicines are the remedy for mild or violent mood swings caused by stress. The patient may alternate between over-excitement and depression within a very short period of time.
9. Homeopathich medicines are used to treat patients of stress who have developed cognitive defects and memory problems.