Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B.K. WaraichYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
My only child, my son is autistic . we had consulted numerous doctors for his treatment. he couldnt be healed but could atleast be in a better condition with medication or therapy. we lost all hope but one of our friend forced us to consult dr dr B.K. Waraich at her clinic in chandigarh for the last try. i am so happy i agreed because my son has been better after her therapy for autism she has given and her medications. She is god send for us. I owe her big time. we are still taking the treatment.
Due to my depression my daily activities were suffering. She is very talented and seasoned doctor. The friendliness of staff is the best in the dr B.K. Waraich. Finally with hertreatment, I am completely cured from the disease. She definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases.
I was in chandigarh when my wife’s problem of depression started getting out of hand, then we met with dr B.K. Waraich. She listened to our problem in detail regading Abnormal Behavior and gave us suitable medications, and therapies at her own clinic dr B.K. Waraich located at Chandigarh
dr B.K. (Simmi) Waraich helped me tremendously when I was in a very bad spot due to my anxiety. She has consistently been professional, kind & empathetic towards me. Thanks for treatment. She can be consulted at dr B.K. Waraich in Chandigarh.
I visited dr B.K. (Simmi) Wagaich at her clinic in Chandigarh about abnormal behavior treatment in regards to anger issues and insomnia. She helped me focus on my well-being and be comfortable with my surroundings.
dr B.K. (Simmi) Waraich is the Best doctori have experienced.She has not only helped me in anger managment but my work related issues too at her clinic dr B.K. Waraich in Chandigarh. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. B.K. (Simmi) Waraich to be professional. Thanx mam
Dr. B.K. (Simmi) Waraich provides answers that are very helpful. Damm Awsm
I'm getting angered over a very small issues in my life. Nowadays I'm very obsessed with my career I'm trying my best to earn money and doing a lot of hard work but none I think stars are not in my favour every single day is becoming a challenge for me and I'm getting depressed. I'm trying a lot to go abroad but the process is getting delayed from the past 2 years. Because of this I'm getting extremely angry and my health is getting worse due to continuous anger. Nothing is working out for me, I'm a PhD graduate and I'm not at all satisfied with my career and earnings. My whole day starts and ends with a lot of tension. Is there any kind of past regression recovery therapy through which I'll be mentally stable.
Are you suffering from social anxiety phobia and are looking for ways to get over it? Social anxiety refers to the anxiety in anticipating any kind of social situation or after a certain situation. The fear of evaluation accounts for being the primary factor of social anxiety phobia. Here are the various ways by which you can deal with social anxiety phobia:
Self-help Manual: Self-help manuals are a supplement for this therapy. They act as an effective tool, which helps you to work on your own.
Visit a Therapist: In case your social anxiety phobia is hampering things you need to do along with your social activities, and your self-help measures have failed, you need a therapist. Choose a therapist who specializes in anxiety disorders.
Practice Deep Breathing Regularly: Engaging yourself in deep breathing, before a situation which provokes or triggers your social anxiety, is effective. You need to undertake deep breathing for several minutes every day. This will make it a habit for you, so that you do not focus too much on deep breathing during a situation, thereby missing out on the conversation.
Create an Exposure Hierarchy: An exposure hierarchy refers to a list. In this list, you have to write down about all the various types of situations when your social anxiety phobia gets triggered. The list has to be made in a ladder format, and by performing the easiest behaviors first, you should move up the list. For creating exposure hierarchy, you should note down 10 anxiety triggering social situations you experience, and rate them on a scale of 100. You can also join Toastmasters, which is a website where links to several worksheets based on coping with social anxiety are provided.
Create your Goals: When you feel anxious, it is likely for you to eliminate anything positive during that situation. You might be doing great, but yet face distress in everyday activities because of feelings of anxiety. For this purpose, it is recommended for you to create objective behavioral goals.
Maintain a Rational Outlook: Try to get rid of any bleak thoughts, which hamper your performance and trigger your social anxiety phobia. Also stay away from any kind of unrealistic thoughts, which are positive in an irrational way. Before any situation which enhances your anxiety, you should convince yourself about how it is a familiar situation to you, which you have dealt with smoothly in the past.
If your social anxiety phobia is getting in the way of achieving your goals and is disabling you from living the kind of life you seek, it is important for you to consult a Psychiatrist and go for regular therapy sessions.
Do you find it too hard to figure out what to wear? Does taking some important decision leave you feeling paralyzed? These indicate that you suffer from compulsive indecisiveness. Struggling with this problem leaves you stuck in one place and causes you distress. Fear of taking the wrong decision is the primary reason, which makes people indecisive. It is also likely for you to bother too much about what other people think of you.
Here are five important steps, which you should take for overcoming compulsive indecisiveness:
- Forget your fear: Fear of something often causes indecisiveness. You need to figure out and write down your fears and what you would do if these occur. If you are indecisive about a job change or whether the new job will be paying you less, you should analyze how the reduced income will affect your life and how you can deal with it.
- Tune into your emotions: Maximum people who suffer from compulsive indecisiveness and struggle at making major decisions tend to over analyze situations a bit too much. In some cases, you cannot create an easy perception or a suitable side for a situation in spite of stressing over it from various angles. The situation will remain the same, no matter how much you think. Write down your options, think about them, rate them, and choose the top rated option.
- Practice on small things: For improving upon your indecisiveness, you should start practicing by taking small decisions every day. Aim at taking 10 major decisions everyday such as where to go for lunch, which route to take to work and more. Slowly, practice taking decisions quickly instead of pondering over a situation. Try to make instant decisions in various spheres of life.
- Learn to trust yourself: You need to list all your strengths. Write down whether you think if you are smart, creative or funny. Ask yourself whether you can infuse your strengths into your process of decision making. Try to test your strengths in all kinds of matters. Once you are sure of your strengths, you will be able to achieve your goals without hesitation.
- Pick one thing at a time: You should pick things and matters one at a time to focus on. If there are several things which bother you and add to your indecisiveness, try to handle them one by one. This way you will be able to give all your focus to one matter, and overcome your fears related to it. After that, move on to another fear.
It is important for you to let go and refrain yourself from analyzing whether a decision which you had taken is right or wrong. Instead, focus on activities which matter to you and do not ponder over old decisions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.