Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Submit a review for Dr. Anshu Aggarwal Derma ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was looking for a doctor who can give me the best skin whitening treatment. One of my friends recommended D Anshu who is a well known Dermatologist in Panchkula. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. He has helped me immensly with the treatment he provided. The complete process of skin whitening treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. I owe him a big thank for this.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my dull skin. She is very patient with all her patients. Almost all doctors suggested cosmetic injections for it, but I did not wanted to go for it for my dull skin. Hygiene is very important, and I must dr Anshu Aggarwal Derma Clinic was extremely clean. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr.Anshu Aggarwal to anyone gladly.
Finally with dr Anshu Aggarwal treatment about my advanced skin care, I am completely satisfied. he asked me a number of questions. They at the clinic dr Anshu Aggarwal Derma Clinic in chandigarh gives treatment that are very relaxing.They have the latest technology in place to handle severe cases..I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my problem so nicely.
My skin health was degrading day by day due to which I was quite worried. I consulted Dr Anshu, Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. The complete process of skin health treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him.
My skin condition was degrading due to air pollution and tanning. I consulted Dr Anshu. He has a broad knowledge in the field of Dermatologist. The advices he gave and the medicines he prescribed helped me greatly. I am so happy with the results of my skin care treatment, that I will surely recommend this doctor to anyone gladly.
Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. During the treatment, Dr Anshu Aggarwal supported me a lot. With the help of her treatment for pimples I am feeling so great. Due to my issue i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Anshu Aggarwal.
I was shocked to experience the problem of pigmented skin.. The entire Dr Anshu Derma Clinic is very nicely designed. I am so much benefitted with her pigmented skin treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Dr Anshu's cinic.
I remember, I read an article ofdr Anshu aggarwal in the paper and made contact for my problem of acne. Her treatment cured my problem very effectively. His clinic dr Anshu Aggarwal Derma Clinic in chandigarh is a very nice clinic and is very beautiful.
Thanks to Dr Anshu for giving the best suitable skin disease treatment. I am totally satisfied with the results. The best thing about her is that she prescribes limited no. of medicines.The overall atmosphere in the her Clinic is very soothing.
She is very sincere and experienced dermatologist and very good in her job
Dr. Anshu Aggarwal provides answers that are inspiring. Amit singh
Your genetic background influences where your body fat is stored. In case, your mother or father has fat stored in the abdomen, hips, waist or in the thigh, it is likely for you to develop deposits of fat in the same regions.
Circumstances of Genetic Fat
- You may have a proper or a balanced BMI (body mass index) but still tend to develop bulges in areas, which are likely to make you look disproportional.
- You may become obese by development of excess fat accumulation in the lower abdomen region, referred to as pannus. Extra fat may accumulate in your lower back and hips as well, which cannot be lost in spite of taking weight losing measures.
- Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery that allows you to remove genetic fat or any extra fat from the body, in order to change the body's shape. Liposuction does not remove cellulites and tightening of loose skin cannot be done.
- Liposuction removes excess fat from the body by suction. Small, narrow tubes with blunt tips known as the cannulae are inserted through incisions in the skin surface. The tubes are moved under the skin to target the suction of fat deposits.
There are several types of liposuction techniques:
- Tumescent Liposuction: In this form of liposuction, a wetting solution such as lidocaine with a local anesthetic is injected into the patient before surgery. This causes the shrinking or constriction of blood vessels due to which it allows liposuction to be performed while the patient is under local anaesthesia. Blood loss and post surgical pains are reduced.
- Suction Assisted Liposuction: This mode of liposuction also known as SAL is the most primary form of liposuction. It involves drawing out of fat using a vacuum.
- Power Assisted Liposuction: This liposuction technique called PAL in short involves the process of SAL with an extra tool for increasing the motion of the cannula. The process is faster.
- Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction: This process (UAL) involves the transmission of energy via a specialized hand piece for loosening and melting of fat. A greater volume of fat can be removed via UAL.
- VASER: It is a variation of the UAL method where an ultrasonic cannula with grooves helps in energy disruption to improve removal of fat.
Laser Assisted Liposuction:
LAL is a newly developed liposuction technology where a laser works like an ultrasound for disruption and removal of fat cells. This mode is more efficient and involves less trauma. Liposuction is an effective way to remove unwanted, genetic fat from your body, which may be harming your body image. However, liposuction is associated with severe side effects.
Allergic reactions are the body’s way of responding to foreign substances. The body recognizes these substances (be it food, pollens, insect bites, etc.) as antigens and produces antibodies. These antibodies can cause various reactions depending on the severity of the allergen, be it skin rash, hives, or angioedema. In severe cases, there could be swelling of the tongue and the respiratory tract, leading to choking of the airways.
Literally, angioedema means swelling of the blood vessels. These are located in the underlying layers of the skin and their swelling can lead to formation of giant hives, which can be extremely itchy, reddish, and oval or circular in shape. The affected area is usually warm and painful to touch.
Angioedema is caused due to the following:
Food allergies including eggs, peanuts, shellfish, milk, tree nuts, chocolates, etc.
Insect bites or stings
Pollen, latex, animal dander, poison ivy, and other common allergens
Medications like aspirin, penicillin, ibuprofen, and some blood pressure medicines
In response to blood transfusions
Auto-immune disorders like lupus
Infections like hepatitis, cytomegalovirus infections, Epstein-Barr infections, etc.
Weather conditions like extremes of cold, heat, or pressure
Extreme emotional stress
Genetic angioedema, passed on from parents to children, which could last forever
While hives usually develop without any warning, the following condition puts a person at risk of developing angioedema.
Predisposition to allergic reactions (highly active immune system)
Previous history of allergies
Genetic history of allergies or angioedema
Most angioedema cases are limited to the skin and hives, but there could be severe cases leading to respiratory distress.
If it is the first instance of hives, the doctor would ask detailed questions about similar occurrence in the past. They would also check if there are similar hives on other parts of the body like the back, which you may have missed. If required, this examination is followed by allergy testing and blood testing. The allergy testing will help identify if you are allergic to some of the common things which cause allergy. The blood test will look for your eosinophil count, which is usually high in people prone to allergies. C1 esterase inhibitor test and complement particles also can be checked, if there is suspicion of genetic angioedema.
This would depend on the severity of symptoms
- In case of angioedema, admission in hospital may be needed.
- Tracheostomy may also become essential to save patients life.
- Vigorous therapy with intravenous medications like steroid, antihistamines and others may be needed.
- Under medical treatment, antihistamines like cetirizine and loratadine are prescribed. However, severe cases may require steroids like prednisolone.
Once you know what caused it, avoid exposure to these substances and further attacks can be prevented. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
It has been around 10 years & still struggling from the acne disorders after taking various prescription from thr doc still. How many more years I have to fight against this or it will be through out my life? I am 22 years old.
Smelly feet can be a cause of great embarrassment and discomfort for anyone. Also known as bromodosis, the primary cause of smelly feet is the sweat glands in your feet. This part of the human body has more sweat glands than anywhere else in the body. Additionally, compared to sweat glands in the other parts of the body that secrete to control your body temperature when exposed to hot weather or while exercising, the sweat glands in your feet produce perspiration all the time.
When this happens, bacteria living on your skin break down the perspiration that oozes from your skin pores and a cheese-like smell is produced as the sweat gets broken down by the bacteria.
Apart from the explanation of the origin of this kind of smell, the causes that lead to you having smelly feet are:
- wearing the same footwear on a daily basis and not letting them dry
- poor hygiene habits like not washing your feet and drying them thoroughly
- changes in the body's hormones level especially during pregnancy and puberty
- too much stress
- hyperhidrosis (a condition wherein you sweat excessively)
- athlete's foot (infection of the soles of the feet and between the toes)
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.