Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in mughalsarai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh Kumar SinghYour feedback matters!
Half the money and time spent on eating tobacco if spent on teeth will improve dental health drastically! Spare a thought!
I just met with an accident in November I got stretches near to mouth and it get swell little bit and near shoulder it has swell so it is not going injury are clear but that marks and swell are like that only so is there any treatment and please say some medicine.
Hello sir, Mera ek problem hai ki maye jab thuk fakta hoo khabhi kabhi khoon atta hai. Par koi khashi vagera ya pain aisa kuch nahi cough se nahi normally thuk se. Yeh samajhme atta hai jab maye biri smoke karta hoo. Mujhe ek doctor suggest kiya ki aap biri math piyo aur teekha mat khao. Maine kiya tooh kuch dino bad phir wahi problem par maine biri nahi piya phirbhi. Too sir please aap kuch suggest kigiya koi medicine.
I am 16 years old female and have a tooth paining from last 4 days and my teeth are yellow what should I do?
Pregnancy is a transformation phase in itself -it brings with it changes to almost all body systems. The oral tissues and the teeth are also affected significantly. Extra precaution is required to maintain regular oral health and avoid severe decay and/or gum disease. If not avoided, the dental infections can cause severe systemic infections and require strong antibiotics, x-rays, minor surgeries, and root canal therapy which may not be safe during pregnancy.
Higher levels of estrogen during pregnancy in the blood lead to a lot of visible changes in the oral cavity - higher incidence of tooth decay, gingival and periodontal inflammation, and even minor benign tumours in some cases. The notorious morning sickness plays havoc with the person's oral hygiene habits, thereby further complicating the situation.
Prior to pregnancy: A pre-pregnancy dental check-up to look for gum health and decay would go a long way in a healthy pregnancy, from the dental point of view at least. A thorough scaling and screening for cavities done before pregnancy can help avoid dental visits during the term, other than for routine checkup.
Pregnancy: If that pre-pregnancy visit could not happen, then visiting your dentist should be one of the first things to do as soon as you have confirmed your pregnancy. At this stage, no dental treatment can be done. Any elective procedures (cosmetic, etc.) will have to be done only after delivery. If the dentist identifies no cause for worry, that is great news. However, if there are any causes for concern, like a decay, the non-invasive treatment should be done at the earliest. When you are pregnant, note the following from a dental point of view:
- Oninvasive treatments like minor fillings can be done
- Regular scaling and polishing is not a problem
- Let the dentist know about all the medications you are taking
- Visit the dentist every 3 to 4 months for a regular check-up
- Follow good oral hygiene practices including, brushing, rinsing, and flossing
- Switch to a bland toothpaste in case of severe morning sickness
- Watch your diet - the teeth forming in the fetus require nutrition through you, so ensure adequate intake of minerals like calcium and potassium
- Avoid sweets and sticky/chewy foods that can lead to plaque formation
Though dental procedures can be done during the 4th to 6th month, they are best avoided, which can be done with better planning and some minimal care.
After delivery: After the delivery of the baby, please visit your dentist to ensure you have again ensured there is no emergent dental condition requiring attention. Resume your regular dental care after delivery.
With a little planning and extra care, dental health can be managed nicely during pregnancy with minimal to no pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
Is it possible to remove more yellowish marks on teeth due to fluorosis or not proper brushing? If yes, which treatment should I take?
- Though bleeding from gums after deep scaling is normal in most of the cases and subsides after 2-3 hours without any conscious efforts, there are some patients whose gums tends to bleed more and often persists for longer than 72 hours depending upon severity of inflammation.
- Prevention: when you face similar problem kindly inform your dentist. There is absolutely nothing to worry about. Just you have to prevent the clot to get dislodged from bleeding area. You can apply pressure gauze, black tea bag and can also use alums to rinse 3-4 times at home.
- Sometimes, those who are on blood thinner medications (aspirin) or anticoagulant therapy can also suffer with this problem. They should inform their dentist prior to undergo scaling.