Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Chamba. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sagar
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SagarYour feedback matters!
My boy friend want to have anal sex with me, is it safe for me to have anal sex without condom? I am just 21 now muslim girl and my boy friend is hindu, his penis is covered with full skin, it may be aitching problem for him?
I am having twin pregnancy one 7 weeks with heartbeat and other 5 weeks with no heartbeat suddenly passing some tiny blood pieces. Pls suggest having medicine ecosprin, trexane, and susten sr 200.
1. Put one or two lemon slices in the water and drink it. It helps to reduce vomiting sensation.
2. Make powder out of ginger root and add three teaspoons of it to boiled water. Now let the become cool. Sip this water throughout the day.
3. Chew on anise or fennel seeds, which are best to soothe upset stomach.
4. Drink a glass of water every hour can reduce morning sickness.
5. Drinking peppermint tea in the morning also relieves from morning sickness.
6. Raspberry leaf tea is another way to fight the morning sickness. It's safe to take 1.5 to 2.4g of tea leaf per day.
7. Take a glass of cool water and mix a tablespoon each of honey and apple cider vinegar to it. Drinking this mixture daily in morning, is an effective remedy for morning sickness.
8. Prepare a mixture of 1 teaspoon of fresh limejuice, 1/2 teaspoon of ginger juice, 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon mint juice. Consume this mixture 3 to 4 times daily.
9. Take juice of about 25 fresh curry leaves and mix it with 1 teaspoon of honey and 2 teaspoons of fresh limejuice. Daily take this mixture for 3 to 4 times.
The mention of the word "orgasm" is enough to numb your senses. It is like a pleasure trip that nobody wants to end. It gives a person an inexplicable eternal feeling, a climax that most couples wait for with bated breath. As known to all, an orgasm is a zenith of a sexual interaction or intercourse. You will seldom come across a person who doesn't enjoy an orgasm.
Sex without an orgasm can be quite dull and boring.
Have you ever been intrigued as to why an orgasm feels so good? What is it that makes an orgasm such an enjoyable experience? This article is an attempt to unravel this simple yet important query that has been baffling people for long.
An orgasm is a way our body reacts physiologically on being sexually aroused. Though the level of excitement and its impact may vary from person to person, most people (both men and women) feel good and euphoric on reaching an orgasm. There is an interesting science behind this. It is important to mention that the brain plays a pivotal role in an orgasm. As in any other organ of the body, there are numerous nerve endings present in the genitalia. These nerve endings are in turn connected to the brain and the spinal cord via the large nerves.
In this regard, the nerves that are instrumental in sending the signals and the stimulation to the brain (different regions of the brain) on being aroused or excited sexually include
- The Pelvic nerve is responsible for sending signals from the rectum (in both the sexes) and also from the vagina and cervix (women).
- The Hypogastric nerve is responsible for sending signals from the prostate (men) and also from the uterus and the cervix (women).
- The Vagus nerve (the longest of the 12 cranial nerve) is only involved in sending the signals from the cervix, uterus, and vagina in women.
- The Pudendal nerve transmits the signals from the scrotum and penis in men. In women, it transmits the signals from the clitoris.
The signals sent to the brain during an orgasm results in its activation, especially the reward circuits or the pleasure center. The pleasure center is responsible for all kinds of pleasurable feelings in a person. The areas mainly affected by the sexual excitement include
- Amygdala: It is mainly involved in the regulation of emotions like sweating, increased heart rate, and blood pressure. • Ventral tegmental area (VTA): It is responsible for the release of the neurotransmitter, Dopamine.
- Nucleus accumbens: The nucleus accumbens is an important part that controls or regulates the release of dopamine.
- Others: Cerebellum (maintains and coordinates the muscular activities in the body) and the Pituitary gland (responsible for the release of vasopressin, oxytocin, and beta-endorphins).
The arousal, followed by activation, acts as a catalyst which further results in release of neurotransmitters and hormones. The more these neurotransmitters and hormones are released, more pleasure and excitement is experienced during the act. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The date is one of the most nourishing fruits. It is a food of great importance. The date is a food of high nutritional value.It provides natural sugar in the form of glucose and fructose. This is ready for immediate absorption and is, Therefore infinitely superior to cane - sugar. It is usually taken raw or with milk, which makes it highly nutritious in most rrspects
Dates are easily digested, they are very useful for supplying energy and repairing waste.. The nicotinic content in dates is an excellent remedy for intestinal disturbance.
The date is alxative food. ITIS highly beneficial in the treatment of constipation as the roughage provided by it stimulates sluggish bowels.
Dates are an effective remedy for weak heart. Dated soaked overnight in water and crushed in the same water in the morning after removing the seeds should be taken at least twice a week in this condition. It will strengthen the heart.