Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Chamba. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SagarYour feedback matters!
I am a 27 year old female I HV 8 months baby by normal delivery. But now I have hair loss problem what should I do?
Hello doc. I am in 32nd wk of pregnancy. My afi is 7 cm and baby weight is 1860grms. Is it OK or how to increase my afi level and baby weight. Please suggest me.
Hiiii My wife is 31 months pregnant. I want to asked you that BC-26 Germany tablet is useful for normal delivery or not.
Dear madam l had 2 cesarean one is due to placenta previa & the baby died. Second one is a boy of 5yrs. I try for a baby & take allyestenerol tablet also but I am not get conceived. Please give suggestion.
I did my blood test and I found hb is only 8.3 instead it should be 11 to 15. What should be the best treatment to recover this and on the same time it's my second month of pregnancy.
I am a 25 year old female. Resending baby is born with 8 months. But i am not having period for menses time. What should I do?
Abortion is the process of terminating pregnancy. It is induced, either by the use of medications or by surgical procedure. The term abortion is usually used to denote induced termination. Unsafe sex is one of the major causes of abortion, even though it is legal under a number of circumstances in most countries. The term miscarriage is used to denote spontaneous termination of pregnancy before a fetus develops. In other words, miscarriage is denoted as spontaneous abortion in medical terms.
What are the causes of abortion?
Causes of an abortion or miscarriage may be due to fetal or maternal complications. Some of the fetal factors include:
- Unwanted pregnancy
- Abnormal development of fetus, either due to abnormal chromosomes or teratogenic factors.
- Immunological factors
- Problems with implantation
- Serious health diseases like kidney disease
What are the homeopathic treatments for abortion?
Homeopathic medication system is one of the most popular and widely accepted holistic medication approaches used all over the world. The choice of remedy for any disease is based on individualized symptoms and lifestyle habits using a holistic method. In such a way, a state of complete wellness can be achieved by eliminating all the signs and symptoms that the patient is suffering from. The main objective of homeopathy is not just to manage the adverse effects of abortion.
Some of the homeopathic remedies that are beneficial in treating abortion or miscarriage are given below:
- Aconite Nap: Helpful in treating anxiety, excitement or fear experienced before the procedure.
- Apis Mel: Medication used during the 3rd month of pregnancy
- Aletris Far: Treats conditions of typical abortion that is done due to anemia or weakness or other conditions affecting the mother
- Arnica Montana: To manage abortion that is done after an accident to treat the mother
- Baptisia: Used in treating abortion is done due to shock, fever or mental depression. Often used for women under the age of 21.
- Sepia: Used when there is an abortion during fifth to seventh month of pregnancy.
- Thuja: Used to treat women who have a history of gonorrhea.
- Syphilinum: Used for treatment when there the abortion is done due to syphilis.
Related Tip: "Methods of Abortion for Unwanted Pregnancy"
Sir when I can do sex with my wife to have a baby I mean to say that after period or before period. And after how many days of period I can do sex with her. And when the actual fertilization takes place when doing sex. Sir please describe it well.
Kidney failure is happening even to 20-year-old Indians now! 4 Reasons why.
Usually more common in the elderly as a consequence of the chronic kidney disease, kidney failure is now increasingly becoming common amongst 20-somethings in the country.
Mainly because of their unhealthy lifestyle habits, they are falling prey to a disease that normally strikes later on in life.
Kidney failure, also known as renal failure, occurs when the kidneys stop functioning properly, that is, they are unable to filter out waste and toxins efficiently from the body. It is the most severe stage of chronic kidney disease. To ensure that toxins don't build up in the body, treatment usually involves dialysis (process for removing excess fluid and waste from the blood) or kidney transplant, among others. It is said that about 1 million people all over the world are on dialysis or are surviving on transplanted kidneys. The condition is permanent and can occur either very suddenly or slowly over time.
These frightening habits of the young are leading to the rise of the incidence of renal failure:
1. A sedentary lifestyle - A research conducted by the University of Utah School of Medicine suggests that if you spend 80 minutes a day sitting, you see a 20% increase in the risk of developing chronic kidney disease and, in turn, renal failure.Sedentary behaviour can also increase your risk of diabetes, hypertension as well as obesity (causes of chronic kidney disease).India is said to have about 60% of patients who suffer from hypertension and diabetes also suffer from kidney problem.
2. Poor eating habits - Studies suggest that the right diet consisting of fruits legumes, nuts, and whole grains can help in preventing kidney disease.On the other hand, a diet that is high in processed meats; salt and sugar can worsen the vicious cycle of high blood pressure, high blood sugar, and kidney disease. Furthermore, a BMI of over 30 can increase your risk of developing common kidney ailments by two-fold. With the proliferation of fast food outlets and junk food due to lack of time, Indians are increasingly now at a risk.
3. Smoking - Smoking brings about a decrease in blood flow to the kidneys, rendering the organs inefficient. When you smoke, the arteries of your body harden and the blood vessels become narrow, leading to a worsening of conditions like high blood pressure. A study by the John Hopkins University says that smoking can increase your chances of developing kidney disease by about 60%. Many young Indians view smoking as fashionable and some even take it up to 'look cool', to beat stress or just to blend in with their peers.
4. Drinking alcohol - Excessive alcohol consumption can bring about significant changes to the way your kidneys may function. Your kidneys end up becoming less efficient at removing alcohol from the blood due to regular drinking. Additionally, more than 2 drinks a day has been found to significantly increase your risk of high blood pressure, a common cause of kidney disease.
Related Tip: 4 Types of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms