Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chamarajanagara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Y S Chanddasha
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Y S ChanddashaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I got married about two weeks back. It was an arranged marriage and my wife has told me that she isn't ready to have sex. But I feel I have premature ejaculation problem. I could see semen leak even while hugging her. Am trying to control my erection in such cases but the same is not working. Please suggest me what can be done.
I am a 24 years male. Previously I tend to be constipated and suffered from hemorrhoids a few times. Since the last one month I am seeing that I have a urgency for bowel movement after every meal. It is a problem in social situations and when outdoors. My random blood sugar level is 78 and blood pressure is 100/120. I do not eat unhealthy foods containing refined flour, added sugar etc. Please suggest any preventive measures.
I am 68 years old and I have slight enlargement of prostate gland, about 29 mm in size. Please suggest the best treatment for reducing the size of prostate gland. Thanks, Jayarajan.
I heard that due breakage of veins in penis we loose sense of touch. If it is true what is the solution to cure it.
Plz doctors help me. My belly always have burning sensation ,it feels like some spicy thing is moving up and down though I am eating normal food. My latrine only has white stool with lots of oils in it and I feel like latrine all the time. There is no blood jst white stool and slippery things. Always my belly burns gas forms. What should I eat. And please tell me medicine for cure .how long I will get cured up. My belly feels like spicy. please help plz.
When something goes wrong with the body, the owner of that body tends to think about it all the time. From dry skin to medical conditions to something as simple as that pimple in an odd place, it's not unusual at all to obsess about whatever might be going wrong. When it comes to penis sensitivity, a man who knows that his sensation is diminished might take extra time with penis care, scour the internet to find articles on what to do to help the situation, and look high and low for remedies.
But the problem with all this obsession is that it tends to actually make the matter worse. How does that work?
Overthinking is never a good thing
- It all comes back to the brain. When someone feels any sort of sensation, it's coming from nerve endings that create an impossibly fast loop to the brain. The brain registers the sensation at the same moment the body responds to it. This vivid connection between the body and brain doesn't stop there; it also comes into play whenever a man uses any of his senses.
- When a man feels a sensual touch, his penis sensitivity depends not only on the nerve endings in the penis itself, but how the brain reacts to those nerve endings. Touches can be more intense when other senses come into play, such as smelling a familiar perfume that turns him on, remembering past encounters, seeing delightful visual images or even feeling an emotional response to the partner. This is almost always a good thing!
- But on the flipside, a man who is very worried about his penis sensation - or lack thereof - might actually suffer from further problems because he's thinking about it all the time. The worry crowds out all those other senses, making the issues of penis sensitivity even worse. Now, rather than his brain getting all it can from the nerve endings, the sensation is somewhat deadened even further by the fact that his brain is blocked from fully engaging all those senses. Worry has overtaken the situation, and a man is now feeling more diminished response than ever before. As a result, he worries more. It's a vicious cycle.
How to overcome overthinking
If a man truly wants to do all he can to help his penis sensitivity, he needs to stop thinking about it. Yes, that's easier said than done, but here are some tips that can help a man make a real go of relaxing and enjoying the moment:
1. Don't have a set goal. An encounter doesn't have to have an end goal. If the mindset is to simply have fun and see where things go, then the pressure is off, and a man can try out what feels best - not what he thinks should feel best.
2. Take some time out. Rather than indulge in sex or solo play at every opportunity, hoping for a different outcome in penis sensation, a man should go celibate for several weeks. Simply stop messing with the penis. This can allow for much less pressure, but also give the penis a chance to 'reset' and those nerves to long for touch again.
3. Talk during the fun. When with a partner - or by himself - a man can talk his way through what's happening, describing it all in intimate detail. This talking in conjunction with sensation can crowd out anything else that might be in his head and result in less worry, which might result in more sensation.
To protect penis sensitivity and encourage even better penis sensation, a man can turn to a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A crème that contains L-carnitine is a good bet; this amino acid works to heal peripheral nerve damage that can lead to loss of penis sensation. A crème loaded with plenty of other nutrients can also help enhance overall penis health.