Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chamarajanagara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Y S ChanddashaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from severe cold and cough till 10 days .I am suffering from pain in nostrils while breathing air. Give me any suggestion to take relief from this.
I have red eyes from last three day and it is also paining and and head is also paining. Suggest me something. For headache I have taken a medicine named combiflam but it doesn't worked.
Which vegetarian foods should I consume so as to get more zinc content. I lack zinc rich food in my diet which also helps in increasing semen, libido, strength. Please suggest.
Dear sir I am sixtyseven years old with ortho-arthritis my main problem is cramps and pain in leg muscles which happens when I am lying down on bed [ONLY}please help.
I am 62 years old and living in Delhi . Every year at this time , i.E when the winter is about to leave I get throat infections , which is termed ' Allergic rhinitis ' by ENT doctors and it persists till summer . The symptoms are sore throat , mild fever , sometimes pleghm . I am already having it please help
I am facing some kind of penis infection under the skin of my penis its all red and wet with small pimples and itching. I don't know which doctor to consult in Bangalore please help.
Mera penis puri trah se tanav me nhi hota hardnes bhut km hoti he 10sekan me nikal jatavhe penis me bhut km josh aata he pl help me.
I am 28 years old is there any way to grow the size of the penis as I am healthy I want to grow the size of it.
Hello Doctor! My father has diabetes, as I heard that it will come by family history, Is it true? Is there any suggestions to not get diabetes from my father? Am 22 years old.
Dear Sir , I suffered with Jaundice on 6th June 2016, I was advised to quit eating non vegetarian and strictly to follow a vegetarian meal. Now I need to know how long should I cannot eat Non vegetarian food like Sea food.
I am having anemia from abt 7to8 months. Even tried homeopathic medicine but didn't helped. My skin and nails are slightly pale.
I am 26 year old unmarried man. I am suffering from erectile dysfunction problem. Please provide best treatment package for erectile dysfunction problem.
My voice has changed ever since I went for a concert in January. I have to put extra effort to speak clearly or else my voice becomes very low and weird. I tried gargling with warm salt water but no use. Please advise for a solution.?
Ayurveda has remedies that can help you control cholesterol and improve heart health.
Cholesterol is something that the body needs to build and maintain cellular health. Technically it is known as a lipid and is a fatty or wax-like material that circulates in the bloodstream.
There are two kinds of cholesterol, and you have probably already heard about them, but they are:
LDL - this is the "bad" cholesterol that can cling to arterial walls and create blockages that result in strokes and heart attacks.
HDL - this is the good type that is going to actually protect you from heart disease.
We get cholesterol from our foods, but our bodies can also make it too. Hence this leads to high levels of cholesterol in the arteries.
In ayurveda- certain herbs, ayurvedic treatments and remedies can lower high cholesterol. These are:
- Garlic: Garlic is the most common herb that is used in Indian cooking and no dish tastes the same without it. Having two to three garlic cloves a day can break down bad cholesterol and free it from the arterial walls.
- Coriander: This green herb adds freshness, flavour and colour to any meal. Coriander is a diuretic that will flush out waste and even excess cholesterol.
- Tulsi: Tulsi disintegrates cholesterol from the arteries and washes it from the body.
- Guggul : Guggul is a sap from the Mukul myrrh tree. There are several products made from Guggul that helps to reduce high cholesterol.
- Arjuna or Terminalia Arjuna: Arjuna’s white bark has medicinal properties that dissolve cholesterol from the arteries.
Both natural and homeopathic remedies can efficiently deal with lactose intolerance and thus you should check the reports of the patient for finding the best solution. You can choose any of these remedies or else can continue with both.
List of homeopathic medicines for treating lactose intolerance
- Aethusa Cynapium: The medicine helps in the digestion of milk so that unwanted stomach aches can be easily avoided. On the other hand, health condition of the kids can also be improved to a great extent using this medicine. Loose tools or green colour diarrhea due to dairy products can be prevented with care.
- Apis Mellifica: Milk allergies can be easily cured with this medicine and thus kids are often prescribed the drug by a homeopathic expert. A few symptoms are found in kids due to lactose intolerance like breathing difficulty, body itchiness, redness, swelling, skin rashes and others. All these symptoms can be treated by this homeopathy medicine.
- China Officinalis: This medicine is mainly prescribed to those kids for whom Apis Mellifica is not the suitable one. Flatulence, belching and bloating can be properly controlled or regulated by taking this drug regularly. Excessive mucus formation, chest's rattling sound and excessive coughing might occur with dairy intolerance and these symptoms might get severe. This is the reason the doctors often prescribe this medicine as the best option.
A few natural remedies for treating lactose intolerance
- Probiotics: These are specialized bacteria that not only help in improving digestion, but proper nourishment can also be gained.
- Coconut milk: This is now considered as one of the leading substitutes for different dairy products.
- Apple cider vinegar: Lactose intolerance signs can be completely eradicated along with the maintenance of body balance by consuming apple cider vinegar regularly. This is a natural product, and thus you can take the same regularly without taking a doctor's permission.
- Fermented products: Kimchi and Sauerkraut are those fermented foods that can create helpful bacteria as a result of which the gut can be re-populated and digestive system can be regulated. The symptoms will get reduced slowly with the consistent intake of these foods.
- Yogurt: This can be taken with meals as it is enriched with beneficial bacteria that can help in digesting different other dairy products. With the consumption of yoghurt, Lactose can be broken down naturally, and on the other hand, digestion can be improved.