Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in CANDOLIM. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikram Dukle
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vikram DukleYour feedback matters!
The removal of the uterus is known as a hysterectomy. This is a fairly common procedure and may or may not include the removal of the ovaries as well. A hysterectomy may be partial or complete and can be performed abdominally, vaginally or laparoscopically. A partial hysterectomy includes only the removal of the uterus and leaves the cervix in its place. A complete hysterectomy removes both the uterus and the cervix.
There are many reasons for women to undergo a hysterectomy. Treatment of uterine fibroids, endometriosis, uterine prolapsed and cancerous growths are the most common amongst these. There are alternatives to a hysterectomy in most cases and hence, a woman should know all the details about her case before undergoing such a surgery. The only case where hysterectomy is the only solution is in the case of cancerous growths.
The uterus does more than just act as a home for a growing fetus. Hence, the removal of a woman uterus can have a significant effect on her health.
Inability to bear children: For a woman in her thirties, the inability to bear children is the biggest effect of a hysterectomy. Some women may also experience a lowered libido. This is seen mostly in cases where the ovaries are removed along with the uterus. Some women may also face difficulties achieving an orgasm.
Anatomical changes: When the uterus is removed the spine compresses and makes the rib cage move downwards. This makes the hip bones move outwards and widen. As a result the anatomy of a woman changes to give her a wider waist and protruding belly. She may also lose a little height. Vaginal dryness is another physiological change that is triggered by a hysterectomy.
Surgical menopause: If the hysterectomy surgery includes the removal of ovaries, it is followed instantly by menopause. This is regardless of your age. If the ovaries are left intact, there is a risk of menopause occurring within the next five years. Some of the symptoms of menopause are:
- Hot flushes
- Irritability and
- Vaginal dryness
Depression: Depression is a common side effect of a hysterectomy when it is performed on women in their thirties. The inability to bear children is partly responsible for this. This depression is usually temporary as long as the woman has a good support system in the form of friends and family. In some cases, this depression could also give rise to suicidal feelings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
The tantric technique designed to give you multiple orgasms
Tantric sex can allow you to experience deeper, more love induced, more gratifying and a calming sex experience. Read on to know all the tantric techniques to have sex.
- Tantric sex: Who would not want more intimate, more satisfying and longer love making sessions? Some people can only imagine of having good sex but even many studies reveal that not many couples have experienced a better and satisfying sex. What do you call a great sex experience? Great sex is not about just orgasm but arousal of all the sexual senses and this is only possible with tantric sex. Yes, you just read that right, tantric sex can not only give you one satisfying orgasm but many. Is the concept for real? Do people really have sex for hours and reach an intense level of ecstasy? Tantric sex can allow you to experience deeper, more love induced, more gratifying and a calming sex experience. Read on to know all the tantric techniques to have sex.
- Maintain an eye contact: You might not be aware but maintaining an eye contact while making love can be the biggest sexual stimulation. Make your partner sit in front of you, so you can have an eye contact with them. Now, close your eyes for a while at first to centralize your brain, then open your eyes and look into each other’s eyes. You can include gazing into your foreplay sessions. The lust and transition of emotions in your partner’s eyes while being intimate can be a big turn on.
- Conscious touch: The idea is to arouse your partner’s sensuality with teasing. It starts with touching your partner at places and building a sexual tension between you two. Tease builds up a tension that can later turn into deep and sensuous sex. Experts explain that while practicing conscious touch, you must not stress, the whole point is to stay in the moment. If you are constantly worrying about work, money or other stuff, you would not be able to reap benefit of conscious touch as you need to be in your senses when your partner touches and warmth of their skin fills you with arousing sensations.
- Delve into your senses: Sex is absolutely not about two bodies but about two hearts and two souls. When we include tantric sex, it becomes about having sex with all your senses. Making all your five senses like taste, touch, smell, sound and sight to work and having sex that is on entirely different level is the idea of tantric sex. To arouse all your senses try oils, fragrance, and music while for taste, you can make them lick off chocolates, honey from your different body parts. For touch, you can caress their body with feathers, flower petals or just your fingers, tickling and teasing them at the same time.
- Full body orgasm: Yes, this might sound a little strange but yes, there are full body orgasms for real. And how do you achieve it? You create erotic energy when you are close to orgasm and then let it melt a bit. Then create it again by making use of your warm breathes against your partners skin and communicate you’re your sexual energy through your body. When you will finally have an orgasm, you will be able to have impacts on your different body parts like ripple effect in a pond.