Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in CANDOLIM. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vikram DukleYour feedback matters!
I started smoking a few months back and it continued for about 2 months. Now my flatmate is accusing me of giving her PCO (polycystic ovarian syndrome?). I think 2 months is very less time considering I smoked in my room and that too a max of 4-5 cigarettes a day. Is there any truth to what she is saying?
What do you get when you mix together apple, carrot, and beetroot juice? You get miracle drink.
The drink has gained fame by the name, miracle drink because the countless benefits it gives to your brain and body is truly a miracle.
This powerful drink was introduced by chinese herbalists for the treatment of lung cancer and many other diseases ages ago. But currently, it has gained massive popularity all over the world because of its magical health benefits.
The drink is simple to make all you need is a juicer, apples, carrots, and beetroots. Juice them with their skins on and consume right after making it. Do not store. How many carrots, apples or beets you add to the juice is up to your own taste. You can either add more carrots or increase the number of apples. For best results, try to take them in equal quantities. You can even add lime juice to enhance its taste but do not add sugar.
Power of two vegetable and one fruit:
Packed in this juice are the power of two vegetables and one fruit, all enriched with a plentiful amount of lifesaving antioxidants. Apples contain nutrients like vitamin a, b1, b2, b6, c, e and k, folate, niacin, zinc, copper, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, calcium, sodium, and manganese. Also, the dietary fibers found in apples are very beneficial for health. Carrots contain a wide variety of vitamins such as vitamin a, b1, b2, b3, b6, c, e and k, folate, niacin and pantothenic acid. There are minerals like potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and selenium packed in it. One of the most important components found in carrots is beta-carotene. You can get the best of these nutrients by juicing the carrots. And the heart friendly beetroots are enriched with nutrients like vitamin a, c, b-complex, potassium, iron, magnesium, and copper. They contain anti-aging agents as well.
With the combined effect of the three, you can get enough nutrients that will not just keep you going through the day but would also have long-term beneficial effects on your health.
My penis head has become really dry.And a little itchy.It feels almost like unlubricated. I had an intercourse with a friend and she said that her organs been dry and itchy from sometime. Though i used protection i feel thats the reason i got this infection. The skin surrounding the organ has become flaky and burning.Please suggest me a solution. I'm confused and frightened. Thank you.
My girlfriend is 22 years old and she's not in her menstruation cycle from last 4 months. And she is fat also. She just tell me about all this. Please help me out for the same. Thank-you.
After the marriage , we physically attached before and after one of her period time between my 40 days leave, but after the intercourse we got negative result. Next time we need a baby, so what are the preparation and tests are want to do before that. I have doubt about my semen quantity and quality, because before and after marriage everyday am doing masturbation. Kindly reply me with the test want to do for both me n wife. Thanking you.
The main symptom of genital herpes include occurrence of blisters around or near the rectum. These blisters do break eventually, but they leave behind sores that are very tender and that take about 2 to 4 weeks to heal when the eruption of blisters occurs for the first time. The subsequent outbreaks are shorter and less severe than the first outburst. The disease can spread easily through sexual intercourse and it is better to consult a doctor, even if no clear symptoms are visible. Genital herpes cause tingling sensation and a lot of uneasiness in the genital area.
Causes of genital herpes
- The genital herpes infection is mainly caused by 2 different types of HSVs or herpes simplex virus.
- The first type of herpes simplex virus most commonly infect the lips and they cause cold sores, which are recognized as fever blisters.
- The first type of HSV type 1 virus can also produce sores in the genital area. The usual cause of genital herpes is the HSV type 2 and that can infect the mouth.
- Genital herpes can be simply transmitted from one individual to another during sex. The symptoms of herpes can be produced on and off in some people as it remains in the nerve cells of the body.
Symptoms of genital herpes
- Burning or itchy feeling in the genital area that lasts for more than 2-3 weeks.
- Pain is experienced in the genital area, legs and buttocks.
- Fluid is discharged from the Vagina, and pressure is experienced in the abdomen.
- The sores appear after few days on regions where the virus has entered like penis, vagina or the mouth.
- The other general symptoms that can occur under this condition are headache, fever, muscle aches and difficulty in urination.
- The glands around the groin area also get swollen at times.
Homeopathic medicines are safe
It is a contagious disease and use of homeopathic remedies is very effective in treating herpes. Remarkable results can be gained by taking homeopathic medicines, and these are extremely safe. There are no side effects caused by taking homeopathic medications, and are of great use in eradicating the condition from the root. The intensity of the genital herpes condition takes a long time to wither and use of homeopathic medicine though provides slow results is very effective and harmless. The best homeopathic medication that can be taken to treat genital herpes is Natrum Mur for both men and women.
I have a friend who have a problem of sex he is a married person but he has no baby what he can do please help him give your suggestion.
YOU ARE HEARTLY INVITED TO JOIN "ART OF LIVING"
MEGA HAPPINESS PROGRAM
Stress free mind
Increase Energy & Enthusiasm
Greater sense of belongingness
Improved overall health
Build Self Esteem & Confidence
Specialised Breathing techniques & Sudarshan Kriya
Plus lots of knowledge and fun
With Art of Living Young Teachers
Dr. Hemang Jani
I had been diagnosed with herpes zoster (Naagin), on last Tuesday there is a sore buble on my stomach & back and which itching, pain and burning sensation is unbearable, I am applying Acivir Cream (Acyclovir), but I don't found any significant cure till time, of sore bubbles, since I am 7 month pregnant, I want to get correct treatment I want to know is it harmful for my unborn disease is there any Ayurvedic /homeopathic treatment available for that, I need to get quick treatment, I am unable to sleep at night and also suffered from diarrhea, I am requesting to viewer doctor to kindly suggest me the treatment and place from where I can get complete cure from this disease, and necessary precaution to be taken to prevent any further infection to me and my baby.
Happiness is the greatest pursuit of life. Some people want their dream job, others want to find their soul mate, but in reality, we are all just searching for happiness and joy. Without happiness (or at least the hope of happiness), life almost becomes meaningless.
Here is the truth about happiness:
The number 1 thing preventing people from living truly happy lives comes down to their belief about what happiness actually is. When you have the wrong idea about what happiness is, you will end up spending your whole life either looking for something in the wrong place or looking for something which never even existed to begin with.
Let?s go over some common false beliefs about happiness.
Here are 3 false beliefs that sabotage the happiness of many:
1) Happiness is an emotion
The biggest false belief about happiness is that happiness is an emotion that comes in your energy field, when in reality, it is a state of being and a way of life. When you receive something you want or see someone you like, you experience the emotion of happiness in your energy field. You watch it arise, feel it flow through you, and then watch your energy field relax once it leaves.When we believe that happiness is THIS emotion, we become attached to always trying to keep that emotion alive in our energy field, which causes us stress and anxiety due to expectation and attachment.
We then beat ourselves up for not feeling ?happy? enough, which causes even more unhappiness.What if happiness is actually a skillset and a way of interacting with the world as opposed to being a phenomenal emotion? What if it is a way of life and a state of mind? When we stop looking at happiness as being the same as the experience of the emotion of happiness, we can then align our lives with a deeper pursuit of holistic fulfillment.
2) Happiness comes with external gain
We are taught from birth that happiness comes from career, wealth, looks, possessions, accomplishments, achievements, and relationships. There are many, MANY people who have everything they want in life, and deep down they are seriously unhappy.
Why is this?
Happiness is a matter of spirituality, self-realization, and a relationship with your own soul.
It?s an inside job.
Looking towards external things to fulfill your souls desire for happiness is like trying to satisfy hunger by taping bread all over your body.
3) If you are happy, you don?t experience things like sadness or depression
Another false belief is that being happy means you never experience things like sadness, depression, anxiety, stress, anger, or frustration.
We tend to think of a ?happy? life as one consisting of rainbows, butterflies, and lollipops.
But what if a happy life is a balanced, holistic life?
What if sadness, depression, and anxiety are actually necessary in the pursuit of happiness?
When we believe that living a happy life and experiencing negative emotions are incompatible, we condemn ourselves for failing to live in a blissful state all the time.
In reality, being happy involves the experience of the whole spectrum of emotions, and the transmutation of those into a higher self-understanding.
Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which,
if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
Happiness, simply put, is about your relationship to the contents of your present moment.
It doesn?t matter what the contents are, it only matters how you react and relate to those contents in your mind and energy field.
And most importantly, take time to become still, present, and meditative.
Feed your soul with stillness, and you may just find that ?happiness? has been there buried under thoughts and mental programs all along.
If you want to experience deep, unmoving happiness,think of it this way.
Less presents,more presence.
I am try for baby bt my period is irregular .all reports are normal .wht should I do. Now I am taking normoz, ovares Sr and fol tab.
If period goes missing upto 4 to 5 days of its date then is there chances of pregnancy. But from two days there is pain in stomach and back.
My 3 months old baby only feeds from my left breast from past one week though I use to breast feed her from both side. Don't know what may be the reason for it. My one side breast gets engorged but she refuses to drink. And when I am empty she cries and finally I have to end up giving her formula. Please any lactation consultant help me with techniques to feed her hassle free.
Smoking during pregnancy can adversely affect not only your health but that of your unborn too. Kicking this habit can help you to have a safer pregnancy as well as a healthier baby. If not, it can lead to a number of serious pregnancy complications including the death of your baby. According to various findings, smoking during this period can double your prospects of having a baby with low birth weight as well as your chance for stillbirth.
What happens when you smoke while pregnant?
The cigarette smoke is made up of about 4000 chemicals, which includes about 60 cancer causing substances, lead, and cyanide. Of these toxins in cigarette smoke, carbon monoxide and nicotine are the two toxins that make up much of smoking-related pregnancy complication. The toxins go directly to your baby through the bloodstream, the only source of nutrients and oxygen for your offspring. By working in tandem, the nicotine and carbon monoxide toxins bring about a decrease in the supply of oxygen for your baby. While nicotine cuts off oxygen supply by constricting the blood vessels, the red blood cells responsible for carrying oxygen also pick up carbon monoxide molecules and take them directly to your baby.
What effects does it have on your little one?
When you smoke, you put your baby on harm's way and here's what happens to your baby:
- In terms of weight, it has been revealed that while smoking one pack daily can bring about a 226 gm decrease in the baby's weight, smoking two packs every day can affect your baby's weight by about 453 gm. A stunted growth during this period can negatively affect your child later in life.
- Due to the negative effects of the toxins, the development of your baby's lung and body gets hampered. It may also make your baby prone to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SID) and asthma.
- It can also increase your baby's chance of suffering from a heart defect. Research shows that babies whose mothers smoke during the first three months of pregnancy have 20-70% chance of developing congenital heart problems compared to babies whose mothers didn't smoke.
- Smoking can affect the development of his brain functions and cause him or her to suffer from low IQ, learning disabilities as well as behavioral issues.
Related Tip: 7 Dangerous Changes that Smoking Causes to Your SKIN
Desire is an elusive thing, especially in women. Anything can disturb it like a scent, a wrong touch or physiological reasons like vaginal dryness. If you want the top ways to treat this desire-dampener, read on.
One of the most common causes of vaginal dryness is a decrease in estrogen levels during menopause or perimenopause, after childbirth or during breastfeeding.
- One in every three women falls prey to vaginal dryness during menopause. It can afflict younger women too for a couple of reasons like chemotherapy, breastfeeding, removal of ovaries, certain medicines and endometriosis.
- The moisture in vagina keeps it elastic and once it tapers off, interest in sex wanes and intercourse becomes painful and the vagina feels itchy and stretched. It becomes thinner too.
- The condition is diagnosed through a pelvic exam by your gynaecologist. And the good news is that it can be treated easily.
Topical oestrogen therapy is the most common treatment for vaginal dryness due to low oestrogen levels. This provides oestrogen to the vagina for relieving symptoms. You can choose one of these three types of vaginal oestrogen:
- Vaginal Oestrogen Ring: This can be inserted into the vagina. It is a soft and flexible ring and releases a steady stream of oestrogen directly to the vaginal tissues. It needs to be replaced every three months.
- Vaginal Oestrogen Tablet: This tablet can be inserted into your vagina with an applicator as per instructions of the gynaecologist.
- Vaginal Oestrogen Cream: This cream can be inserted into the vagina using an applicator again as per the doctor’s instructions.
Several side effects are associated with these estrogen products like vaginal bleeding and breast pain.
- It is also contra-indicated for women who have breast cancer or those with a history of endometrial cancer.
- If you have any vaginal bleeding or are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should not use such products.
- In order to keep the vagina more lubricated, try using a vaginal moisturizer like Replens, Lubrin instead.
- Using a water-based lubricant like Astroglide and K-Y jelly before intercourse can take away the pain of intercourse.
- Eat a diet rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and proteins.
- Include more of these- raw pumpkin, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and fish like salmon, mackerel and tuna for their fatty acid content. Also include foods with high plant oestrogens like flaxseed, soy, legumes, cherries, nuts, apples and celery.
- Drink lots of water to stay hydrated.
- And, last but not the least, do regular exercise. Twenty minutes of fast walking will keep your heart strong and up the blood supply to your pelvic region and improve your hormonal balance.