Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Calicut and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod Kumar VYour feedback matters!
What I will do for fairness skin and. For permanent spots. I will take laser treatment or role treatment.
Hi doctor, I am 26 years old female, my skin is oily and little sensitive. My Skin is very uneven and look very dull after applying Photostable sunscreen. I don't want to use any steroid based cream due to side effects I am already having facial hair. I completed 3 sessions of laser treatment for upper lips this particular area look so dark and prominent on face. Can you suggest me good night cream to skin lightening without increasing my facial hair growth. So I can use for long term. I will value your advice. Note- I maintain good diet and health.
I have developed some extra skin growth on my anal opening and the surrounding area. It doesn't hurt or bleed, but it itches a lot. I wanna know if its a simple skin disease or an STD as I have been involved in unsafe sexual practices.
I have prostate cancer at stage 4.Gleason score 8.Now my legs are partially paralysed that I can't walk or move. At whole body bone scan it has been seen that the diseases spread to bone & I had a tumor at D5 which has been removed by surgery. My testes also removed to stop supply of testosterone. Please tell me can I be able to walk & can I be cured? Please help me doctors.
I have red scars and little acne on my skin and shoulder. I do yoga and exercise daily but I have not achieve the goal of good digestion. please suggest some tips.
I am a 23 year old male. I have been suffering from chest burn since 3 &½ years. For this I have dark circles under my eyes. Is it gastric problem or anything else. please suggest me.
Sir there are many dark circul on my face and my complexion is dark black so please sir help me to remove my problem and make me tension free thank you sir.
I have black spots under my eyes and even private areas. I used all the creams but still there is no positive result. Please tell me how to get rod of them.
I had black spot on face. I am using multani mati for 2 week. Firstly result shown positive but after some time its result into more dull face. please help me.
I had pimples and oily face. Iam out of wits with this pimples. Now the pimples are less. But marks tends to be more. Please help me to remove away the marks asap and get a fresh pimple free soft and handsome face.
Some times my chick becomes very red and hot so what can I do for this sometimes my chicks is heated so please suggest me any solution.
Which is better for covering up during a sunny day, light or dark clothes? Also, is there a danger from tanning sprays rather than tanning beds?
Healthy, glowing skin is what they call 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride'. Stop being jealous janet and get off your chair because you need to do a little homework to get that glowing skin. Some women look like they have inherited the glow without a day's work but in reality, good skin is a result of constant care and solutions that suit them right. Here are some fail proof techniques that women with great skin follow.
1. They cleanse it right: Cleansing the skin is almost done like a ritual. It has its set of rules which differ from skin to skin. As a base rule, women with good complexion do it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed. It helps clear the oil, dirt, impurities and make up that clogs the pores and lets the skin breath. Use lukewarm water and a creamy cleanser. Let the cleanser sit on your skin for a minute while you gently rub it in before you wash off. This is one step women with good skin simply don't miss.
2. They remember their ctm: You know what the c stands for, now you need to follow it with a toning and moisturizing ritual to keep your skin soft and supple. Learn to differentiate between night and day moisturizers. You day moisturizer needs to contribute to your spf protection while your night moisturizer should be hydrating.
3. They use a good night cream: Night time is when your skin gets to relax and rejuvenate. Help this process by adding a good night cream to your daily ritual. A retinoid cream, for example, is a vitamin a derivative rich in collagen which helps in skin repair. They can also help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and pimples.
4. They work on their blemishes: Some have puffy eyes, others have dark circles or sun spots and may be even a couple of wrinkles here and there. But all these flaws can be steadily worked upon on a daily basis to reduce the skin problems and prevent appearance of new ones.
5. They follow the antioxidant mantra: Foods rich in omega 3 and antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, green leafy veggies, and green tea help reduce the effects of aging to add a youthful glow to the skin.