Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Calicut. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shyam MohanYour feedback matters!
My wife is 15 weeks pregnant and she got pain in stomach and some weakness in body also what can I do. She doesn't eat well also.
Any surgery that requires an incision will involve sutures or staples as the last step of the procedure. This helps close the incision and keep out infections. Taking care of your stitches can help limit scarring and discomfort and speed up the healing process. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Keep it clean and dry: For the first few days, use a washed wet cloth to clean the incision site. After a few days, you may start washing the area with soap and water unless advised else wise by your doctor. Ensure that you dry the skin thoroughly after washing it. Avoid baths that involve soaking the area in water. Also, avoid swimming. Do not use any powders, lotions, creams, deodorants etc on the wound site.
- Look out for signs of infections: Avoid activities that may involve exposing your wound to dirty water, chemicals, dust etc. This increases your risk of infections. Also look out for signs f infections such as redness, swelling, pus or bleeding, fever or increased pain from the wound. In case you notice such signs, consult your doctor at the earliest.
- Do not scratch: As it heals, your skin is likely to turn itchy. However, refrain from scratching so as to reduce chances of infections. Do not try and pull away from the scab but let it fall off on its own. This will also help limit scarring.
- Limit contact: Avoid wearing tight clothes or anything that sticks to the skin while your wound is healing. Instead have plenty of loose, comfortable clothes easily accessible. Also, do not take part in close contact sports such as football etc until the stitches have healed completely.
- Change your dressing regularly: A dressing should be changed as soon as it gets wet or soaked with blood or other body fluids. Wear clean medical gloves while changing a dressing. When putting on a new dressing do not touch the inside of the dressing or apply any creams on the stitches unless advised so by your doctor. In the case of removable stitches, the doctor will usually remove the stitches after a few days. DO not attempt to pull the stitches out on your own.
- Avoid exposing the wound to sunlight: New skin that forms as the incision heals is very sensitive to sunlight and gets sunburnt very easily. Limiting your exposure to sunlight can help reduce the effects of scarring. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.
I am 24 year old female, I am having pimple problem from my teenage only but now I have deep scars which look so ugly, please ma'am let me know that can I ever have smooth skin without any marks if yes let me know what should I do.
Sir I am 23 year old I want to have a sex of long duration can I use s power cream. Is their any side effect of this.
I get pimples on my face usually. And I have hair fall also. What should I do for that? I have dandruff too. My face has been tanned too. What can I do for that.
Iam losing hari quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. Iam not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Sir I have fine I am doing gym but my health not improved so my eating very I have no cut so please solutions and help me. I wait of you very much.
There are a variety of foods and concoctions that have been developed for our urban realities and to help us become more fit. Smoothies and juices are the latest craze that has been on the fitness scene for a few hours. There are many people who have taken to smoothies in place of a solid meal because this combines a variety of healthy ingredients so that one gets a wholesome meal which can also be had on the run. But there are many schools of thoughts regarding the efficacy and the health benefits of smoothies.
Are they really as healthy as they are said to be? Let us find out with this article!
- Protein: There is a good dose of protein in smoothies which comes from the large amount of fruit, vegetables and dairy as well as oats and other such elements that are used to create one. Protein is one of the main elements that come from smoothies and it also helps particularly after a workout or for those who are into sports.
- Dietary fibers: Because of the copious amounts of berries and other fruit that is used to create a smoothie, one can gain great amount of dietary fibers also. This helps in clearing out the toxins from the digestive tracts, which can further prevent the generation of kidney stones. Yet, there is something to be said for the ingestion of fresh fruit, which makes for even better levels of dietary fibers. So even if you are having smoothies, you must ensure that you also have plenty of fresh fruit.
- Probiotics: Curd based smoothies is one of the best things that one can have because of the number of probiotics that they contain. Curd contains a number of good bacteria which is very good for the digestive system as well as the metabolism. These good bacteria are called probiotics. This helps in stabilizing the metabolism and the digestive process, which can be very helpful especially for people who are suffering from chronic lifestyle diseases.
- Sugar: If one used sugar instead of jaggery or honey in the smoothie, then it is no better than having a can of coca cola. For this reason, one will need to replace sugar with other natural sweetness that will bring down the level of kilojoules or kilo calories. This will make the smoothie much more healthy so that one can have plenty of fruit without the sugar intake.
- Liquid content: Many people use juice as the liquid content. Yet, this is not always the best option. This contains a lot of sugar, even if it freshly pressed. So, one can substitute the same with water.
- Oats and cereal: You can toast oats and others cereal in order to line the parfait or the smoothie. This will also bring in plenty of protein as well as other vitamins. This kind of a smoothie makes for a crunchy taste even as it gives you a full meal which can be taken at least three times a day. But do check for allergies when it comes to oats and grains before you make such a smoothie. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
My father having diabetes since last 2 years approximately and he lost lot of weight n getting weaker, in fact he don't takes sugar and all that. Do I know the best way to overcome from this problem rapidly? please suggest me.
How to reduce hair fall? What should I do to increase my hair growth? Does coconut oil is beneficial?
I am 60 diabetic T2 on Insulin. Please advise me which fruits I should take and at what time so that my sugar level remains under control.
Good evening sir, I am a soldier n posting in hill area in arunachal mujhe nabhi se thoda upar halka sa dard rahta h aur mujhe dakar ati rahti h kuch bhi khata hu to aur kuch na khau to bhi aur sans lene me bhi dikkat ati h pani pita hu to bhi dakar ati h bhook nhi lagti nind bhi achi nhi ati aur m pareshan hu sardard hota h legs me pain hota h jyada jaise muscles pain body pain krti h kuch bhi khaya piya nhi lag raha h weak hota ja raha hu sare test krwa liye sab thik aa rahe h ultrasound krwa liya lft, kft ,esr, widal,typhoid, hiv,hapetitis, maleriya sab krwa liye sab thik ate h kya krun bahut pareshan hu army wale Dr. Ko pta hi nhi lag raha kya h wo new Dr. H yaha experience h nhi m pareshan hu kisi ne btaya stomach infection h norflox tz le wo liya h par koi positive result nhi h past history ye h ki mujhe fever hua tha 1 month pahle fever ki dawai li to loose mostion ho gya aur tabhi se ye prob ho rahi h sir please ap sabhi Dr. Se meri request h please help me suggest me m very sad m bahut udas rahta hu sardard aur body pain krti h bhook nhi lagti nind kam ati h baichaini c rahti h aur dakar ati rahti h please suggest me what I do what I eat what drink what medicine I take please help.
Mujhe potty se blood aa rha hai aur jalan ho rha hai. Andar sayad ek foda bhi hua hai ?iska treatment bataye.
My diabetes is fluctuating from 23 to 444. I have also been treated with ILD from last 10 years with steroids. What is the solution.
I have severe constipation. I eat fiber food drink plenty of water inspite of these I have constipation.
For the growth and development of children, they need an essential nutrient Iron. It helps in the transfer of oxygen from lungs to the body's tissues. Red blood cells contain iron in the hemoglobin. The hemoglobin carries oxygen in the blood to the different parts of the body. Iron has an important role to play in the development of brain and generating energy in a child's body. The lack of sufficient iron in the child's body can lead to anemia, which is a nutritional deficient illness and will require medical attention. When a child suffers from anemia, the lack of oxygen makes a child weak and sick.
There are certain symptoms of Iron deficiency in a child's body. These are:
- Infections and weak immune system can make a child suffer from frequent infections.
- Lethargy and fatigue is another common symptom of an iron deficient body. Due to deficiency of Iron it is difficult for the body to transport oxygen to cells in the body and hence it unable to generate enough energy levels.
- Breathlessness and increased sweating can be a sign that your child may be suffering from iron deficiency.
- Pica Children suffering from iron deficiency may find a special taste for non-food substances like chalk, dirt and clay.
- Lack of iron in the body hampers the physical growth of a child.
The deficiency of iron in children can be diagnosed through blood tests. Your doctor may recommend supplementing iron content orally or through multivitamin medicines. But the deficiency of Iron in a child's body should be taken care of with absolute urgency.
Proper steps should be taken to prevent the deficiency of Iron in children. Those notable precautions are mentioned below:
- Balanced diet: A well balanced diet is always recommended. For older children (within 9-12 years of age), red meat, chicken and fish would suffice as good sources of iron.
- Oral iron supplements: Oral iron supplements would be required for children with low weight at birth and who have a deficiency of iron in their daily diet.
- Vitamin C: Foods such as strawberries, tomatoes and potatoes help in providing the sufficient iron content when included in daily diets, thus reducing the chances of anemia.