Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Calicut. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. SandeepYour feedback matters!
Sir i'm getting itching sensation in my throat when I sneezed and it make me to do a lot of noise to overcome that and sputum will come sir i'm getting that type of itching during night times even there is no cold for me. Please suggest me to overcome this problem.
I am a teacher and since last year I am going through throat infection and pain, suggest Some measures from swollen throat and throat pain. My Dr. suggest me to give a voice rest or else quit teaching. What measures I should take now?
I have swelling under my ear to through and I am lacking saliva in my mouth. The swelling is paining so I think I have mumps. Suggest me the best medicines for curing it asap with all precautions. Thank you.
I am suffering from cold. Whenever weather changes. And sneeze get started when my nose come in contact with polluted air.
Hai air actually my suffering from throat infection he used alotcof curse but no use please tell some cures.
I have had tinnitus (ringing sound in the ears) for 2 years now. I have tried many doctors since than but absolutely no improvements. Is there a cure for tinnitus in medical science? I have been listening to white noises in silence of the night in order to sleep.
My lo 22months old often falling sick with cold. Now from yday running nose and cough. He's unable to sleep coughing continuously. Gave him doc prescribed hiclar and cough syrup morning and nite but Stil unable to slp. Any home remedies for his cough. I also gave honey a spoon n water boiled wit few basil leaves.
I am feeling dizzy for almost a month now. Dizziness is like balancing problem. Not like vertigo. Neck hurts a bit and have digestive issues like bloating after eating. What could be the reason and how should I get rid of it?
I have a problem in my throat as I can not eat anything because of my tonsils infection. Please suggest me.
Yesterday I was bathing in a swimming pool and after the bath I felt like water got sticked in my right ear and its not coming out. I feel like it sticked badly and now m also feeling some pain when I am try to take that water out. It also caused blockage to my ear. please help me how to cure that.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues by certain foreign bodies, such as bacteria, parasite and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute that is can last for a short time or chronic that lasts for a long time or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom, generally these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling, and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body . They, on one hand hampers the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be a great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there are no side effects of this treatment and the disease is cured permanently. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and Sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Note: Although, the names of the medicines have been mentioned here, still it is strongly recommended that no medicine should be consumed without consulting a homeopathic doctor. The potency and dosage of the medicine will vary from person to person and can only be decided by a trained practitioner.