Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in calicut and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.Sajith
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Cysts Removal Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Alopecia Areata Treatment
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R.SajithYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am able to hear tap sound in ear which occurs tapping doing from past 3 days I don't know what to do so please suggest me I'm really getting fear please Help me.
Depression can be referred to as a psychiatric dysfunction which is generally associated with a recurrent feeling of sadness, loneliness, disinterest in daily affairs and low self-confidence. Due to the stresses of the modern lifestyle and constant anxiety the occurrence of depression is on the rise and it is affecting more people around the world.
Love disappointment, loss in business, disharmony in the family, performance pressure, death of a loved one, some unfortunate events in life, Domination, Abuse sexual and physical are one of the main reasons of depression. Homeopathy lauds the benefit that it does not induce drug dependency and no side effects.
Depression can spring up because of hereditary factors, excessive substance abuse, hormonal imbalances, sudden shock or trauma and also anxiety. Depression tends to be chronic and can come back in timely intervals to hamper your life.
The symptoms of depression include loss of appetite, a recurrent feeling of exhaustion, tendencies of isolating oneself continuously, significant trouble while sleeping, abrupt mood swings, lack of concentration in daily affairs and recurrent feeling of melancholy.
Homeopathic Treatment for Depression
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat depression but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several medicines are available for depression treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, condition, sensation and modalities of the complaints. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. Some important remedies are given below for depression treatment:
- Sepia – This medication is useful for people who face recurrent episodes of sudden mood swings and feelings of isolation. If someone gets depressed with the slightest of the matters, Sepia can also be helpful.
- Aurum Metallicum – If someone undergoes the symptoms of recurrent suicidal tendencies, hopelessness and a lowered self-confidence, this preparation can be recommended.
- Cimicifuga – Cimicifuga can be really useful if you undergo the symptoms of severe headache and neck pains during depression along with intense episodes of desolation.
- Causticum – If someone suffers from the symptoms of memory loss, frequent weeping and the depression had occurred due to the loss of someone close, Causticum can be recommended.
- Phosphoric acid – If you suffer from the symptoms of appetite loss and social awkwardness, a prescribed dosage of phosphoric acid might help in the elimination of the symptoms.
- Kalium Phosphoricum – This is a very important medication as it is very effective at treating depression that occurs due to stress. People who are overworked or students who have over-studied and may have developed depression from of stress are greatly benefitted by this medication.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines for Depression. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.