Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krishna Mohan
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna MohanYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. I am 35 years old there is burning sensation & yeast cell formation in my urine please suggest.
I am 24 years old female. I have one lump from inside anus to pernium. When I touche the lump it is a thick skin .inside that at one side feels like something is there.in lower part one is developing, it is like sheat. Earlier blood was in stool, I applied nitroglycerin ointment, now there is no pain or blood in stool. I think my stool has varying size. Please tell me what I have to do to eliminate lump permanently. Is surgery is the only solution. If surgery is done how much time will take to get better.
I am 19 years old male and I feel pain in penis after doing urine, it happens one time each day. What should I do? Which type of doctors are for this symptom?
I am suffering with urethra stitches, periodically I am going for dilatation, any one can suggest for permanent cure for this problem.
Actually My father has came across some signs of illness. Since few days he is suffering from a kind of minor prolapse of rectum. He he has still a medium type pain there. Now we could observe that His body is getting warm (fever I mean) in an irregular interval. He had a history of liver cirrhosis and he had stopped taking Paracetamol tab as the doctor who treated the prolapse of rectum told to do so. Now he had a huge pain all over his body. His work leds him all day in scorching sun. So is there anything to recover him. Actually he couldn't take rest from his work. Please give me possible advises about medication (if any) to deal this situation. Or about a diet for him. Whatever needed. His body temperature I just read is 104.6°F.
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia(BPH) is the enlargement of the prostate gland which can lead to other serious problems of the urinary tract, bladder, and kidneys.
It might be the result of an infection of the urinary tract or a scar in the bladder from an earlier surgery. Prostrate inflammation or urethral narrowing can also cause an enlargement of the gland. Kidney or bladder stones may also be responsible for prostate enlargement.
Age also plays a role in the enlargement of the gland. The hormonal changes that are natural with advances in age can cause the gland to grow in size. The prostate, in fact, doubles in size when men enter puberty, and later when they are about 25 years of age, it begins to grow again. In most cases, this growth continues for the rest of their lives.
Symptoms of BPH
As the prostate gland continues to grow, it can begin to exert pressure on the urethra. This affects the flow of urine and leads to some of the most common symptoms of BPH. These include-
- A difficulty in starting urination.
- A weak or irregular stream of urine.
- A sudden and urgent need to urinate.
- An inability to empty the bladder completely.
- An increase in the frequency of urination during the night.
- Dribbling after one finishes.
Though quite rare, you might find yourself unable to urinate or notice blood in your urine. If you notice one or more of the above-mentioned symptoms, consult a physician at your earliest possible. BPH can lead to a number of serious ailments that include bladder stones, severe damage to the bladder and even damage to the kidneys.
Role of Homeopathy
Given that in most men the prostate gland continues to grow throughout their lives, it is best to take the necessary preventive measures to ensure that it doesn’t progress to a serious health condition. Homeopathy, being both natural and effective, is one of the most popular methods of prevention.
A practitioner of homeopathy will evaluate all aspects of your lifestyle and health and prescribe a combination of medications designed to both reduce the inflammation of the prostate and regulate your urinary problems. You might even be prescribed natural pain relievers that will help manage any pain that you might be experiencing during urination. A pro-active approach is advised when it comes to the treatment of the prostate gland.
The 5 best homeopathic medicines for prostate enlargement or BPH are-
1. Baryta Carb- best medicine for enlarged prostate in old people
2. Digitalis- best medicine for enlarged prostate problem with heart trouble
3. Staphysagria– best medicine for BPH with painful urination
4. Conium-best homeopathic remedy for prostate enlargement with frequent urination
5. Sabal Serrulata- best medicine for prostate gland enlargement in homeopathy
Dr. I feel tense while I mingle with new people and frequently feel like urine but if I go only small amount of urine I go. please help me sir.
Kidney stones are one of the most common urinary tract disorders. These stones are the result of an abnormal concentration of urine. The stones might get unnoticed, till it moves around the kidney or passes into the ureter. The stones are basically small deposits of calcium that can cause excruciating pain.
Here is a list of signs that can indicate that a person might be suffering from kidney stone disorder:
- Painful Urination: The most common sign of kidney stones is a sudden urge to urinate. The urination occurs even though an individual has maintained the normal rate of fluid intake. When an individual does try to urinate, the amount of urine expelled is less than normal. In case of a normal volume of urine, an individual might experience extreme pain. The pain is the result of kidney stones travelling from the bladder to the urethra.
- Back Pain: People suffering from kidney stones often suffer from localized back pain in the early stages. The pain initiates at the side and back, just near the kidney area. As the condition worsens, the pain might spread to the groin, lower abdomen and lower back area. The waves of pain might last from a few minutes to few hours, depending on the number and size of the stones. For men, the pain might also be felt in the testicles and scrotum area.
- Blood In Urine: Apart from pain and discoloration, visible signs of blood in the urine are seen in patients who have kidney stones. The color of urine might vary from brown, pink to slightly red with stains of blood. With kidney stones increasing in size, it blocks the urethra, thereby ticking blood along with urine. This condition is referred to as hematuria.
- Vomiting and Nausea: People suffering from kidney stones often complain of nausea. It can become so severe that can lead to vomiting. Some other complications related to this condition include dehydration, nutritional deficiency etc. Another theory suggests that, throwing up is the result of body’s endeavor of clearing the toxic material from the body.
- Pungent Smell: It is quite common among patients suffering from kidney stones to have a pungent smelling urine. The smell is foul and sticks for a long time. The smell is the result of creatinine waste being accumulated and slowly passing through the urine from time to time.
- Difficulty in Sitting: Once the kidney stones gain in size, it becomes increasingly difficult for a patient to sit or lie down for a longer duration. Sitting or lying down puts pressure in the kidney area thereby causing intense pain. People try to combat this condition, by frequently standing up or by having a small walk.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!