Doctor in Oasis Ayurveda Eye Clinic
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Submit a review for Oasis Ayurveda Eye ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am 30 years old. I have problem of erectile dysfunction from last 2 year. Not able to do sex with my partner. What medicine I should take will it cure 100%.
Is it possible to reduce the tightness of foreskin, sensitivity of the genital glan by applying coconut oil.
I am suffering from late night sleep. I can't sleep at early night. I can't talk to my friend because of shyness. I am in depression.
Most people dread the prospect of having to deal with diabetes. After all, having any disease is not a nice prospect, let alone a lifestyle disease such as diabetes. For many people who have it, a lifetime of pill taking at different parts of the day is a reality. But what if, other successful forms of treatment were found to be effective? Yes, there is good news for all diabetic patients. Ayurveda is one such line of medicine, which has been successfully treating diabetic patients for centuries.
A lot of the effort to treat a person who has diabetes by using Ayurvedic principles has to do with the kind of food regularly consumed. This should not really come as that much of a surprise as our overall health has a lot more to do with the food that is eaten by a person than is normally thought. While cinnamon is considered to be great to add flavour to food, Chinese cinnamon, also known as cassia, which is sourced from the bark of the cinnamon tree, is a good resource to treat diabetes with.
When it comes to food items that should be avoided by a person who has diabetes, rice tops the list. It is something that should not be consumed in large quantities at all. This is true in spite of it being a staple food in many countries and for many people. Apart from this, eating potato does not do any favours either; so consume them in limited quantities.
It is very important to quit smoking and stop consuming alcohol to a large extent, if a complete withdrawal is not possible. In addition to this, sufficient sleep on a nightly basis is also key to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. A person with diabetes would do well to make it a habit to practice meditation in a consistent way. Practising yoga and going for regular walks are also highly recommended. As a matter of fact, the activity level of a person should be high throughout the day and not just peak at the time of exercise.
One of the main beliefs of Ayurveda is that an overall healthy state of body needs to be maintained. If the body is not in balance, this will cause various problems in different parts of the body. As long as there is discipline, with Ayurveda, diabetes can be easily beaten!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am having gas and flatulence from last few months, flatulence comes and goes but gas usually remains ,excessive gas is there, I am also having hair fall.
I suffering from premature ejaculation and wet dream frequently from last 8 years .its because in early age I use over masturbation so my muscles are weak .i ejaculate during foreplay in real life and in dream. SO can I use hamdard qurs jiryan unani medicine and Dynamol cream I am unmarried. Age 24. Not consume alcohol. Smoke.
According to the American Cancer Society and Colon Cancer Alliance, colon cancer, which is also referred to as colorectal cancer is regarded as the third most commonly diagnosed type of cancer, as well as the second most important reason of cancer deaths in the U.S. affecting both men and women. But thankfully, colon cancer can be prevented by changing the food habits. It is also important to get regular screenings through colonoscopy, which will help you to determine the early or precancerous stage that can be treated with the removal of cancerous cells.
Colorectal cancer is deemed to be cancer, related to the food habits and it can be prevented by correcting the same. Here are the top ways through which you can help your condition naturally:
Reduce the amount of red meat consumption: Health studies reveal that people who eat red meat on a regular basis are more prone to developing colon cancer. This is because the chemicals required to digest this food damage the DNA material which in turn is the main reason behind the cause of cancer.
Increase the amount of garlic intake: By consuming more garlic, you can reduce the risk of developing different types of cancer, particularly those of the gastrointestinal tract. Garlic is rich in anti-bacterial properties that can block the pathway of cancer causing elements and boost the repair as well as reduce the proliferation of cells. It is also high in selenium and sodium content which are beneficial for the overall health.
Consume all types of plant antioxidants: The bright-coloured fruits and vegetables, as well as herbs and spices, can greatly contribute to adding a wide array of antioxidants in your regular diet. Foods that are rich in antioxidants include carrots, pomegranates, cranberries, kale, broccoli, tomatoes, apples, cabbage, turmeric, sage, rosemary, saffron, purple and red grapes.
Cook foods in sesame oil: The many health benefits of sesame seeds are due to its nutritional content, including vitamins, minerals, natural oils, and organic compounds which consist of calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, manganese, copper, zinc, fiber, thiamin, vitamin B6, folate, protein, and tryptophan.
Increase the consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids: It has been reported by several types of research that a diet rich in Omega-3 fatty acids can reduce the occurrence of colon cancer and therefore you must eat a lot of salmon, cod, mackerel and sardines for decreasing the pro-inflammatory levels in your body.
Go For Ayurvedic Panchakarma Therapy: Panchakarma is the ultimate mind-body healing experience for detoxifying the body, strengthening the immune system and restoring balance and well-being. It is one the most effective healing modality in Ayurvedic Medicine. It promotes Detoxification and Rejuvenation. It is recommended on a seasonal basis, as well as when an individual feels out of balance or is experiencing illness. According to Ayurveda, good health depends upon our capability to fully metabolize all aspects of life, assimilating that which nourishes and eliminating the rest. When we can’t completely digest our food, experiences, and emotions, toxins accumulate in our bodily tissues, creating imbalance and – ultimately – disease. Panchakarma is an elegant cleansing process that releases stored toxins and restores the body’s innate healing ability.
These few alterations to your food habits can greatly help you in preventing colon cancer and you can consult your doctor for a detailed analysis and recommendation based on your individual health condition.
Kapha is responsible for governing all body functions related to lubrication. Some of the typical body functions that Kapha has a direct impact upon includes lubrication of lungs and joints, body weight, growth, and formation of the seven tissues- fat, bone marrow, nutritive fluid, reproductive tissues and fat. There could be several symptoms indicating an imbalance of Kapha in the system.
Some of them include the following:
- Mind: An increased Kapha of the mind is characterised by symptoms, such as a feeling of lethargy, drowsiness, and sluggishness, excessive sleep, feeling of depression and melancholy, laziness and brain fog. An accumulation of Kapha in the mind can lead to severe depression, withdrawal symptoms, diabetic coma and frequent loss of consciousness.
- Digestive tract: Kapha can wreak havoc on the digestive tract. Some early signs of Kapha accumulation in the digestive tract include a heavy feeling in the stomach, indigestion, excess salivation, poor appetite, nausea, slow metabolism etc. As a result of excess Kapha, the stool can be sticky, pale, heavy and oily. This can lead to diabetes and mucoid diarrhea. If not treated early excess Kapha can lead to hyperglycemia, anorexia nervosa, and blood in the stool.
- Kapha accumulation in skin, adipose tissue, muscles and circulatory system: An accumulation of Kapha in other parts of the body can lead to hypertension, itching, lipoma formation, cold sweat, swollen lymph, pallor, low strength of the body, itching etc. In the case of long standing Kapha accumulation some serious aggravation from the present condition can lead to obesity, thrombosis, leukaemia, malignant tumours, edema, high cholesterol, blood stagnation, hypertrophy, heart failure etc.
- Kapha in respiratory system: Kapha in the respiratory tract can lead to coughs, hay fever, sinuses, nasal crust, chest pain, runny nose, excess mucus and frequent cold. If the existing condition becomes serious and treatment is not done on time, some serious complications can lead to cystic fibrosis, sinus infections, excess phlegm in the throat, chronic sinus etc.
- Other parts of the body: If Kapha accumulates in other parts of the body it can lead to symptoms such as excess urination, low libido, premature ejaculation, heavy testicles, swelling of the joints, dental tartar, sex desire, fibrocystic lumps, goiter, enlarged spleen, gallstones, endometriosis, cystic ovary, lordosis, protruded eyes, heavy feeling of the eye, prostate enlargement, white urine, neurofibromas, hydrocephalus, gangrene , prolonged menstrual cycle osteoma, kyphosis, prostatic calculi, bone spurs etc.
- Food to avoid Kapha symptoms: Some foods that need to be avoided include carbonated drinks, oily food, chilled food, deep fried snacks, red meat, foods which are heavy to digest, milk especially buffalo milk, sweets, Ghee, fruits like Banana, Mango etc. excess salt and sour, all forms of alcohol except red wine, the latter can be consumed no more than once in a week.