Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Goa. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Drsantoshsingh.Thapa@outlook.ComYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old female. I have low blood pressure (120-55). What should I do and what should be normal blood pressure. What should I eat to improve my blood pressure.
Hi I have chest pain in left side (lower part) of chest I have breathing problem also which make mee feel discomfort neck part I can not travel now a days make me feel dizziness al the time im always stress out feel really low I stay in hostel please tell me what to do ECG is normal so whats the problem I feel pain and breathing problem. I can not sleep at night properly wakes me up due to suffocating please help me:(i do not smoke nor drinks I do not do such stupid things.
I am 29 years old, hair loss problem and gastric problem gas is chock in my heart & brain so senses less some minute, but my parents said your heart bit is stopped. Mri scanning to brain and heart scanning is normal.
I am 68 years and live in Chandigarh. I am on Thyronorm , medicine for High Blood pressure and all in control,Chlosteraol medicine and in control. I also take Fludec 20 as antidepressant for 20 years now. Every thing is in control. There is weight gain inspite of controlled TSH. Off late I am having pain in the nipples on the chest. On both the nipples there is piercing pain shich goes deep when pressed. I got the chest XRay done and it is OK My ECG is OK. These 2 tests don 2 days back. Kindly advice. I will be happy to hear from you. Thanks.
I'm 20, male and 4 months before I was detected with hypertension my blood pressure 140/100 and now it is controlled I used to take Telma 40 but now dose is reduced now I take Telma 20. Can I get rid of meditation?
I have heart rate problem and also take blood pressure capsules Telma40 What should I take diet to control heart rate problem nd also suffering from uric acid.
I just purchased a bottle of Naturolax (Isabgol from MSD) The bottle mentions that it can reduce cholesterol. Is there any scientific / medical rationale behind this claim?
I take bp medicines and have borderline sugar. I work a lot on computers. I wear specs with power 1.75. Sometimes vision gets hazy and I can only see outlines. After taking rest for about 1 hr, it becomes normal. What do I do?
Summers have arrived and the temperature rises every day. Summer brings with it, its own set of problems. Most common summer disorders are dehydration, heat cramps, heat exhaustion and heat stroke on one hand and acidity, infections, diarrhea, cholera, Typhoid and Jaundice on the other hand.
Dehydration can precipitate heart attack in susceptible individuals. The normal fluid requirement is 30 ml per kg weight, but the same needs to be increased in the summer because of the loss of fluid from sweating. Apart from water, sodium or salt is also lost. A person, therefore, needs to take more fruits during summer period. Not passing urine in eight hours, dry armpits, feeling exhausted or feeling weak are suggestive of underlying dehydration.Dehydration can make the blood thick and precipitate heart attack in patients with uncontrolled blood pressure or diabetes.
Walking is a necessity for heart patients and the same should be continued even during peak summer but the timing should be so chosen that peak heat periods are avoided. One can walk early in the morning or late in the evening. People taking anti-allergic pills should take special precautions as they are more likely to get heat stroke. Heat stroke is a medical emergency leading to charring of organs because of extreme internal heat. A person?s temperature may be more than 105°F.
Cholesterol within normal limits is required for normal functioning of human body.
It is transported by lipoproteins, known asldl or bad cholesterol and hdl or good cholesterol.
Ldl is so termed because it narrows vessel wall by deposition of fat whereas hdl scavenges ldl.
She had high blood pressure 220-130. Her 2d echo test revealed as under:- E.A ratio reversed LVEF 65% Evidence of concentric left ventricular hypertrophy noted Evidence of Diastolic dysfunction present Please advise what it means and how serious it is?
I am 39 years old. What should be the ideal bp. Whenever I check my bp with my doctor it's sometimes 116/70 And sometimes 130/74. He says it's normal. Generally it's between 120-130/70-75. Is it fine.
My father has a high blood pressure 170 / 80 and recently his left side mouth not in normal shape it's turned to 140 degree so what is happen with him. And what should we do? I need facial exercise guide and diet. I mean his left side face might paralyzed.
High blood pressure is a condition which occurs when the pressure of the blood flow through the arteries increases, resulting in intense pressure. Hypertension occurs when the systolic pressure (pressure at which the heart pumps blood) and the diastolic pressure (pressure at which the heart relaxes) is more than 140 and 90 respectively.
Symptoms of high blood pressure are:
- Shortness of breath: If you have high blood pressure, then you may experience regular shortness of breath.
- Headaches: You may experience headaches on a regular basis.
- Weakness of the heart muscles: Hypertension results in a weak heart which may not be able to pump blood properly.
- Narrowing of blood vessels: Narrowing of blood vessels may lead to other complications such as failure of the kidneys, heart and brain.
- Vision problems: It may lead to vision problems as blood vessels in the eye may be affected.
The various causes of blood pressure are:
- Tobacco: If you smoke on a regular basis, you put yourself at an increased risk of getting affected by blood pressure.
- Lifestyle: Not exercising regularly, eating a sodium rich diet are all factors which can increase the chances of hypertension.
- Age: The chances of getting affected by hypertension increase as you age.
- Weight: Being excessively obese also increases your risk of getting affected by hypertension.
- Diabetes: Being diabetic makes you more prone to getting affected by diabetes.
- Hyperthyroidism: If you have an overactive thyroid gland, then it may result in hypertension.
Hypertension may result in various health complications in the body such as:
- Aneurysm: This is a disorder of the blood vessels which causes the blood vessels to bulge and weaken.
- Heart attack: High blood pressure causes the arteries to harden and thicken which may lead to a heart attack.
- Metabolic syndrome: This syndrome refers to a group of complications such as high bad cholesterol levels and insulin levels in the body.
- Impaired brain functioning: It may also impair your ability to learn and impact your cognitive skills.