Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Buldhana. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Rameshwar Dinkar BhakareYour feedback matters!
I am a sportsman 47 years old, regular cyclist .yesterday I went for cycling and started raining but kept on doing for 13 kms. And did cycling very hard while raining too When I reached back home my lower back neck started paining , I couldn' move my face for 3 to 4 days I think cervical problem May I know the precaution and cure.
I am 32 years old and my wife is 29 years old. Hum log kabhi kabhi anal sex karte hai without any protection. Suru suru mein meri wife anal sex ke time itna support nahi karte thi but abhi woh khud pehal karti hai anal ke liye or to main sirf yeah janana chahta hu ki kya daily anal sex kar sakte. Usse koi bimari ya infection to nahi hoga. Or agar hoga to usse kaise roka ja sakta hai.
I am not able to sleep during night. But in the morning I will be sleeping. Though I was working in the night shift. Currently I am not working in the bpo what should I do to get a better sleep. Every morning I am getting a better sleep. May I able to know the exact reason why this thing happens with me. May I able to get previous habits of sleeping. Early to bed. Kindly revert the needful. Thanks.
Hi I have cold and nose is blocked for past 2 days, have throat pain and light fever also since last night.
Hi I want to know that what problems can be caused by frequent masturbation and does iT effects hair health Also if one stops masturbating now can it help to improve health and bring back energy and penis health back pain please advice.
I am from Bhubaneswar study at trident academy of technology b. Tech 1st year branch civil sir I don't know why but I am not feeling well I have always a sweet pain in stomach and digestive system is also not good. Too many times I have loose motion and its happening any time any day. I have also pain in leg at knee after while sitting. When I run. while running a pain started in left side and then I have to take rest otherwise I can't run or walk. Sir please help me.
Respected Dr. Please advice me I want good sleep, as I have hard work daily, and get tired, but not able to sleep, my sleep is restless, and I think too much while sleep I.g.
I have skin dry back penis it line I can't describe and their is itching under garment rates it's black shade please tell the medicine.
When I drink cold water. Then I star suffering with cold, cough, fever What kind. Of problem is this.
How to prevent from cancer which precautions should we take's Should we use plastic bottles for drinking water?
Hi, sir mujhe always jhukham rahta hai, aur tablets Lene tak thik rahta hai phir wapis hai please mujhe advise dijiye.
I am having severe headache in the morning after I get up And before I sleep Not able to sleep properly.
Hi Sir, I have couple of doubts with me like - 1.My penis is small and thin 2.Some times sperm is not much thick, it's thin. Does this say that sperm count is less. 3.
I am 18 years old. Am tempting to eat saggubiyyam (sabudana) without soak or cook. What I have to do to get rid of this temptation?
As my testosterone Report is 2.54 where as range is 2.60-10. And Doctor said my harmon is low. And secondly my Prolactin is 8.20. That's why penis is small. Pls suggest.
Sleep is the best reliever of all stress and physical pain. Not only is it important to get sleep, but also to sleep soundly and without any disturbance. The quality matters. Here are a few tips to get better sleep:
- It is important to maintain the same sleep schedule every single day. This helps to naturalize your body clock and get the best quality sleep.
- Switch off all mobile phones, laptops and other electronic devices. Their artificial glow not only hampers your eyesight, but also prolongs the amount of time your body takes to relax and fall off to sleep.
- If your back pain causes you to continually wake up in the middle of the night in discomfort, then sleep with a pillow or cushion between your legs so as to straighten out your back and relieve pent up stress.
- The importance of your pillow can never be stressed upon enough. Your pillow should be not too fat, hard or soft. It should just about support the natural curve of your neck, so that it is perfectly aligned with the centre of your body. Correct sleeping postures are extremely important.
- Make sure your room is nice and dark so as to stimulate the secretion of a hormone called melatonin that is regulated by light exposure. Darker the room, greater melatonin, making you more sleepy.
- Those who exercise regularly and well are known to be fitful sleepers. Exercise well before bedtime. If required, do some light yoga or stretching exercises that promote sleep.
- What you eat throughout the day makes a difference to the quality of your sleep. Stay away from too much caffeine, alcohol, or a heavy meal just before sleeping. They only make you stay awake for longer and may cause heartburn or stomach trouble. Don't drink too much water, or else you will be making more midnight trips to the bathroom than clocking those sleep hours.
- Try to keep your head clear of all worries and stress when in bed. Regular meditation and deep breathing can help.
There is no end to all the things you can do to sleep well and comfortably. It is important to be self-disciplined to sleep well and hence be a healthy individual. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.