Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Buldhana and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Parmeshwar ChavanYour feedback matters!
I have dark and big whole between my teeth it is very panic for me please suggest me doc what I will do this problem?
I have broken my upper front tooth 3 days ago due to accident. I don't have any pain now. Will it be repaired or should I get it removed .Will the gap after removal can be filled or replaced by something? Pls help.
Is teeth extraction necessary for front teeth straightening? I have heard a number of Cons of teeth extraction. I am asking this question for a female 26 years age.She has already gone to 2 year brace treatment.Thanks
Hi, I am 25 year old girl. My teeth are very badly aligned. I want to get the straight but in less time. I wish to know the options available. If braces too i want to know the maximum time and less visible ones. As i have to get married soon.
Sir, mere jibh me bahut jyada safedi jamta hai, safai karne par bhi puri tarah safai nhi hota, Brush karne par smell aana band ho jata hai aur phir1-2 ghante bad punah smell shuru ho jata hai kya aap safedi ko dur karne ke upay bata sakte hain.
Hi doc. Is it possible to recover from cavity naturally or any other way other than drilling and filling teeth.
At present I am using hydent-k toothpaste with doctor consultation since last more than 1 month. I feel my teeth have become sensitive due to this taste. Is it so please guide me and refer me right toothpaste.
Hi doctor, my age 27, mere teeth main pain ho raha h dard bhi aa rahi h lenin wo proper tarha she nhi nikal paa rahi h doctor ko bhi dikhaya h unhone kaha h ki teeth ko proper jagah nhi mil pa rahi h use jakham ho gaya h par pain killer lene se bhi pain nhi ja rah h ab aap hi koi advise do please.?
I have my dental problem recently i met with accident in 29-1-2015 still my teeth not fix i suffered lots of problem i want my teeth back and i am just 26 year old and i am working also one of the reputed company because of my teeth i loose my confident and i lose my old look also .I love my face very much but i dont have that much of money to effort my treatment .Kindly suggested any help for me
I ve been suffering with some kind of mouth ulcer, nd that causing me mouth irritation nd its been 40 days nd its not going frm my mouth! Is it dangerous?
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.