Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bulandshahar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Preeti Bhalya
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti BhalyaYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, My daughter is suffering from keloid on earlobe due to piercing. She has undergone 3 surgeries but it is reoccurring .I have heard about cryotherapy as a cure. Pls advice if you have successfully treated a keloid with this treatment. Pls suggest and adviceRegards.
I am 17+ and I am very unhappy with my physical look as I have so many big size pimples on my face which gives me shabby look. I am very disappointed from myself. I also consulted my doctor but nothing happened. Pls give me better suggestions.
Hi my SGOT and SGPT is continuously increasing over last 4 month. It is 150 and 102 respectively now. My ultrasound report says fatty liver grad2 and having 16 mm gall stone. Kindly advice .medicine taken samy400 BD Umed Sr 450 mg. having diabetes also and glucose fasting is 91. Kindly advice is it due to stone Regards Vikas.
I'm 23 years girl, sometimes in a day, I feel too much burning in vagina area and urine too, it's too irritating, what to do for this, please help, its really so painful?
Hi, Im 21 year Old my problem is Hair loss, Im thinking to Use Minoxidil, Can you suggest me Best Minoxidil Bran for Best Result and Guide How to use.
I have lower back ache which spread towards left leg. In MRI report shows disk displacement L5S1. Doctors advise surgery for that. I want to know that surgery is how much safe. Is it curable? Thank you sir.
How to make my body antialergy and anticooldy and my head ache after some time? Andy body how make fit and fine?
While taking care of skin externally is definitely a good idea, maintaining healthy skin from the inside is important as well. These don't happen overnight or don't work with external beauty products but only happen when lifestyle changes are put into place. Let's take a look at some of the well known lifestyle changes or habits that can help you get healthier skin.
1. Stop smoking: Apart from contributing to cancer and being nicknamed death sticks, smoking also causes a person's skin to look older. This is due to the fact that it constricts blood vessels within the body and thus causes wrinkles on the skin by disrupting the normal blood flow. It is thus advisable to give up smoking if you want to have healthier skin.
2. Eat more of dark leafy green vegetables:For skin to be healthy; your body also needs to be healthy internally. The best way to do that is to exercise and eat right. Eating right is an even more important and it is important to remember to include dark leafy vegetable which are packed with nutrients required by the body. Some examples of these foods are:
c. Brussels sprouts
e. Romaine lettuce, etc.
3. Exercising or incorporating at least some forms of movement:It is important to get into some regimen of exercising or working out, be it yoga, running whichever may be light, but makes you move during the day. This is very important as movement and exercise helps the lymphatic system within the body to make the immune system stronger. This will not only boost immunity, but will also help detoxify the body and hence help the skin become healthier.
4. Carry out detoxification diets and procedures at regular intervals:Detoxifying isn’t just about having a clean diet, but also about detoxifying the skin from the outside. While you can go for a green or fruits only diet or smoothies and cut out many food groups for a few days to detoxify, it is also important to detoxify the skin as well with body wraps, clay treatments, sugar scrubs, salt treatments etc.
5. Manage stress:This is a silent killer in many aspects as stress leads to hypertension and many other ailments. With regards to skin, stress releases cortisol, which over activates the blood vessels and causes it to make the skin over sensitive. This will result in visible redness, blushing and may even cause acne. Get into and start practicing stress management routines to minimize stress that will not only help you have healthy skin but good health in general. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am not able to sleep I get woke up early in morning and due to lack of sleep I feel weak.what to do
I AM 24years age male. I am not gaining my health. I am alway feel weakness in my body. And problem of hair fall. please give me right suggestion to help me. To cure me.
How to reduce my obese. I am very much bothered about it. Please help me to get out from my obese. I feel so ugly. Please any body help me and get me out of this. Valuable advice required.
Everyone loves healthy shiny hair. But in today's world many people are suffering from hair loss. Hair loss could be because of number of reasons such as aging, too much stress, smoking, hormonal imbalance, infections, use of wrong hair products, genetic factors and nutritional imbalances.
Our scalp consists of about 100,000 strands of hair and it is normal to lose 50 to 100 strands a day. It is only when you start losing more than that some medical intervention is required.
PREVENTION OF HAIR LOSS
First of all, it is very important to detect the root cause of your hair loss at an early stage. Once it is detected, it becomes easy to treat it. Following home remedies can be tried to prevent it at first stage:
- Avoid excessive or chronic stress or at least learn to release your stress.
- Avoid "crash diets" for rapid weight loss.
- Quit excessive smoking.
- In case of any hormonal imbalance see your doctor immediately who will then advise you to undergo proper treatment.
- Observe if any medicine you are taking is leading to hair fall. Call upon your doctor to replace it with some other medicine.
- Eat a healthy diet with enough proteins, carbohydrates, essential fatty acids, vitamin, and minerals to support healthy hair growth.
- Make sure you receive enough iron to avoid symptoms causing anaemia. Avoid overdose of vitamin A.
HAIR FALL TREATMENT
There are a couple of treatments available for hair loss which includes medications, surgery, laser therapy, and wigs or hairpieces.
There are only two medications available to treat pattern baldness which are FDA approved. These medicines are:
- Minoxidil (Rogaine). Minoxidil is an over-the-counter liquid or foam that you need to apply onto your scalp. This is to be applied twice a day to grow hair and to prevent further hair loss. It takes at least 16 weeks to show the effects. However you can have scalp irritation and unwanted hair growth your face and hands while taking this medicine.
- Finasteride (Propecia). This medicine is prescribed if you don't respond to minoxidil. This medicine is to be taken daily in the form of a pill. You need to keep taking it to retain benefits. However, there are some side effects of taking this medication which include diminished sex drive and sexual function and an increased risk of prostate cancer.
In case you don't respond to any of the above mentioned medicines your dermatologist might advise you to undergo hair transplant or restoration surgery. During this procedure, the surgeon removes a part of your skin and then implants it on your scalp. Such procedures are generally expensive. There is also a risk of infection and scarring.
Wigs and Hairpieces-
You can also use a wig to hide your baldness if you do not want to undergo any surgery or are irresponsive to above medications. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.