Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Budaun and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Santokh Singh Gogia9Your feedback matters!
Hi doctor my son is 9 months old. Which foods are good for him. He rejects all type of foods except sweet foods. please help me how to get rid by this problem. And suggest which foods are good in this summer.
My baby girl is 2.5 month old and she is in formula feed but not taking enough feed and doing vomit once in a day. What should I do. Her birth weight was 2.75 and now she is 4.5. Her weight is enough or not?
Hello doctor my child had her 2nd DPT injection done actually we had gone to a different paediatrician this time to give her 2nd DPT injection, this pediatrician had given baby easyfive tt and polio injection, is it ok to give easyfive tt? in case of fever due to DPT The pediatrician who we had consulted Us has given us before had prescribed calpol pediatric drops and told us to give 6 ml 3 times a day and this new pediatrician whom we consulted told us to give 9ml for 48 hours and when we asked him why 9ml he told due to increase in baby's weight is it true doctor? after that she is sleeping a lot she is even forgetting to drink milk, she sleep continuous for 6 hours don't know why please help us doctor?
My son Aged 11 years is behaving abnormally. He is showing rigidity towards his demand and always says I will go to somewhere else if his demand not fulfilled. He also use abusive word to his mother etc. Pls suggest. Is it symptom of psychological problem or its normal.
Is it safe to take a 18 months old child for a Australia tour for 13 days. What care should be taken? What food to give him during that period
Hi My son is 2 months and 10 days old. We are using Dexolac formula milk due to lack of low supply breast milk. He is passing stool in green color and he is struggling hard while passing the stool. Can i switch to another formula milk. What is nan pro 1 with probiotics? can i use this to my baby
My son is 5 years and 6 months. He is having congenital issue with renal fullness. We are ongoing his treatment in Cochin kerala. 6 months back we have go through reflux injection treatment. Today we have done the MCU test and it shows no improvement. Now we have to go ahead with key hole surgery. It is possible to have an expert advice from the best pediatric surgeon from india about the possible treatments avoiding the surgery and advice us if we are doing the correct treatment for our son.
Respected , My daughter 9 yrs. Old , yet not standing , walking or talking. Just started sitting with self balance from last 5 years. She was suffering from epilepsy since birth. But by continues medical treatment , since last 3 years she is cured from epilepsy , there are no any fits during last 3 years. In MRI report there is minor fault in development of small brain which controls all the activities like understanding every thing , balancing , walking etc. As told by Doctor. As per Ayurveda consultant I started physiotherapy daily at home by last 4 months.
Hi Dr. my baby 7 months old. Suffering with cough from todays. We r using ambrodil-s syrup with 1 ml dosage. Is it ok?
How to know that breastfeed is enough for baby. Baby is 3-1/2 month old and has weight 6.1 kg but he demands milk after every one hour if not sleeping. Birth weight of baby was 3.35 kg. Please advice.
Early childhood is a time when the brain develops rapidly and nutrition is an important part of healthy brain development. It is important for children to eat a variety of foods that can provide them with the proper intake of carbohydrate, protein, good fats, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. There is a very strong mind-gut connection; therefore focusing on the food you choose to complete the nutritional needs of your child can make a great difference in their brain function.
Certain foods are better for our brains than others, these brain foods may help boost a child's brain growth and even improve the memory and cognitive development.
During infancy, the amino acids and fatty acids in breast milk are ideal for optimal brain development. The brain continues to grow throughout early childhood and children who do no consume a balanced diet are at risk of developing mental retardation and behavioral problem.
10 brain foods to feed the mind and body properly:
1. Whole grains: Brain needs a consistent supply of glucose, thus foods those are high in refined sugars and carbohydrates leads to rapid fluctuation in blood glucose levels and the brain doesn't get the steady fuel supply and energy for proper functioning, therefore to nourish the most active part of body include whole-grain breads, oatmeal, roasted grains in the diet of children for regular release of glucose in body. Oats are also rich in vitamin-B, Vitamin-E, potassium and zinc.
2. Eggs: The protein and nutrients in eggs help kids concentrate because the egg yolks are packed with choline which boosts memory. Eggs are also rich in protein, which provides energy to help the brain stay alert longer.
3. Fish: Fish is a good source of vitamin D and omega-3s, which protect the brain from declining mental skills and memory loss. Salmon, tuna, and sardines are all rich in Omega-3s. The more Omega-3s we can get to the brain, the better it will function and the better kids will be able to focus.
4. Seeds: Packed with protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Seeds may boost mood and keep your nervous system in check. For example sunflower seed butter as they are rich in folate, vitamin E and selenium and are safe for nut-free zones.try to include seeds directly to the meals.
5. Iron is important for brain development: Preschoolers and toddlers typically eat less iron-rich foods than they did in infancy. In addition, the iron that children get is usually non-Heme iron (from plant sources,) which has lower availability than heme iron (from animal source).sources beef, nuts and dark leafy vegetable (spinach) and tofu.
6. Milk and Yoghurt: Milk and yoghurt contains healthy fats and proteins those are important for brain health. The majority of the brain is made up of fat, so it is no wonder healthy fat is important to feed the developing brain. Protein is important as it can help brain cells send and receive information effectively. Yoghurt also contains good bacteria that will help boost your child's immune system as well as aid digestion, children need higher dose of vitamin D, which is present in dairy and its products.
7. Organic Foods and leafy vegetables: These organic foods are free from pesticides and insecticides and preservatives and do not cause neurodevelopment problems in children, which will impair proper brain functioning. Green leafy vegetables are loaded with vitamin A and K; these keep inflammation at bay .e.g. Spinach, kale, lettuce.
8. Walnuts: The high level of antioxidants, vitamin and minerals in walnuts improves the cognitive health of kids and improve their mental alertness also.
9. Colorful veggies: Vegetables with a rich, deep color such as tomatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, carrots, and spinach are the best sources of antioxidants that support brain health and keep brain cells strong. These foods can be given from weaning age.
10. Berries: The color of the food tells the nutritional value of it. All the berries like strawberry, cherries, blueberries and blackberries have intense color are especially rich in vitamin C and high levels of antioxidants. Blueberries have high levels of Gallic acid, which boost memory by preventing degeneration of brain cells.
So, go ahead and try to include different food group to your Child's plate for a better performance.
My 2 years old son is having loose motions since yesterday. Please suggest medicine for instant relief.
My daughter is 5 years old and constantly suffers from stomach pain and indigestion. We also have taken sonography report which came normal. Her immunity is also very low and falls sick very often. We are also doing homeopathy for her. Please advice.
My baby's dob-09. 04. 15. After born his eyes are looking yellowish, so dctr treat him in light. But after that his eyes are yellow now, so what so to do ?
My daughter is 9 months old and she coughs at night a lot. I have been noticing change in noises she make, like she has a lot of cough in. Thanks!
A child's growth pattern is an important part of determining normal growth. No child has a perfectly steady growth rate; children go through growth spurts and periods of slower growth. The best way to evaluate a child's growth pattern is to plot the child's height and weight on a growth chart. This can be completed by a doctor or a health care practitioner, at school, or even at home. The growth chart will show the child's growth over a period of time.
Any departure from a prior growth pattern appropriate for the child's genetic background may signal the appearance of a disease. Contact a doctor or healthcare practitioner if the child's growth or height is a concern. The doctor may suggest seeing a specialist paediatric Endocrinologist who can perform tests to determine if the child has a hormone deficiency.