Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Budaun and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Hello do height after 19? My mom dad height is not to long (5 foot) I have done exercise but not increasing my height and also eat nutritive food and good balance diet and also eat fruits but height not increasing please give me good medicine which do not have any side effects And please see how to take and by eating the medicine do height will increase by it ?Please tell.
I look fat but I have no energy. Even climbing 10 15 stairs my heartbeat increases rapidly, I can literally feel the heartbeat. My wrist area and ankles are very thin compare to my body. I look sick even though I don't have any illness. I feel weak though. I have sunken eye darkcircles. Need diet and consultation for the same.
Hi I 40 years old suffering from chest pain tmt echo ecg all are normal , CT angio done normal but with long segment myocardial bridging in MId LAD. BP and resting heart always normal . Sometimes heart beat increase when sudden activity pls suggest.
I am 20 and just got chicken pox 2 weeks back. My question is will the marks stay? What cream to use for the marks to fade away?
I am suffering from sinus. These days my smelling power has almost lost and infact, i did not get taste of food. I have gastric n severe breathing problem too. I could not walk for a long because of breathing problem. Also i become aggressive very soon these days and harm myself and others. What should i do and is there any treatment for these problems???
I am asthma patient and facing breathing problem from 20 days, even am using Foracort inhaler but can't breath out properly. Do I need extra treatment?
I am 50 years Male with diabetic condition for last 19 years and for last 2 years I am suffering from swelling of penis I have tried to cure this with Homeopathy also but did not get effect, Please suggest.
I suffer from severe migraine at times. How do I overcome from this health problem? Please do suggest some remedies that I can practice from home. Thanks.
Hi, I am suffering from fever from last night. Last night it was 99 degree Celsius and right now it is 100 degree Celsius. And also headache is there. But the body is not so warm its like normal but Celsius is higher. And there is pain in tonsils also.
I hav sneezing allergy since 3 years now and still can't get rid of it. Iam taken allergic tablets but not regularly only in the morning because when I get up I sneeze alot.
I think my spinal bone rubs together. If I do some exercise where I turn around like that I can hear some rubbing noise, I can feel it. What should I do. Thank You.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done.
Female genital sores are painful eruptions that bear a red appearance which may cause severe itching and pain. These lumps and sores may be caused due to sexually transmitted diseases and other ailments like allergic reactions, dermatitis, and other irritants. These lesions are usually found in the vaginal area and may also be caused to a number of skin disorders which all affect this region. Let us find out how to treat this painful condition.
- Recognising the Sores and Lumps: Many of these cases go unreported because the patient may feel embarrassed or ashamed to come up with the problem. But one must recognise the symptoms and the appearance of such sores so that the doctor may take a look at the earliest signs of eruption, so as to avoid a flare up and increase in the severity of the condition. The symptoms include pain and itchiness in the area as well as burning and bleeding along with pain in the pelvic area and discomfort during sexual intercourse and urination.
- Causes: There are many reasons for these eruptions. Sexually transmitted diseases or STDs remain the top causes. Genital warts, genital herpes and chancroid which is a bacterial disease, can also cause this condition. Further, syphilis and molluscum contagiosum is a viral infection with pearl shaped nodules, which can also cause such eruptions and lumps in the genital area. Apart from STDs, other chronic conditions like inflammation of the vulva known as Vulvovaginitis, and contact dermatitis as well as atopic dermatitis, can cause this condition.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis will usually be done with a pelvic examination as well as urine culture to show the presence of bacteria. Also, other blood tests may be done to detect the presence of cysts. The patient's medical history will also be taken into account, for such cases.
- Treatment: The doctor will prescribe a host of medicines including antibiotics and anti-viral medicines along with corticosteroids and pain relievers to help in treating these sores. Also, anti-itching ointments and medicines will be prescribed to make the condition less painful. These sores may also have to be removed with a minor surgical procedure at the doctor's clinic, in case they are too bothersome or painful.
- Home Remedies: The best way to take care of these sores is by taking a sitz bath with warm water and wearing clothes that will not brush against the area, which can cause further abrasions and discomfort.
One can prevent this condition by practicing safe sex with one partner at a time. Using condoms is strongly recommended along with routine testing and check-ups. All sexual contact should be avoided until the condition is cured completely.