Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Budaun and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Raminder SinghYour feedback matters!
My age 20 and my penis is small and thin I am not satisfy with me penis size. Pleas suggest .How to increase the size of penis.
Peptic ulcers are sores that develop in the lining of the stomach, lower esophagus, or small intestine (the duodenum), usually as a result of inflammation caused by the bacteria H. pylori, as well as from erosion from stomach acids. Peptic ulcers are a fairly common health problem.
- Heredity – Patients with peptic ulcer often have a family history of the disease, this is particularly so with duodenal ulcers which develop below the age of 20 years. The relatives of chronic ulcer patients have three times the expected number of ulcers.
- Helicobacter pylori – This is the most important etiological factor in peptic ulcer disease, accounting for 90% of duodenal ulcers and 70% of gastric ulcers. By causing gastritis it reduces the resistance of the gastric mucosa to attack be acid and pepsin and a gastric ulcer may result.
- Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDS) – These damage the gastric mucosal barrier and are an important etiological factor in up to 30% of gastric ulcers.
- Smoking – confers an increased risk of gastric ulcer and to a lesser extent duodenal ulcer.
- Abdominal pain
- Hunger pain
- Night pain
- Episodic pain/ Periodicity
- Loss of appetite
Homeopathic Treatment For Peptic Ulcers
Homeopathy offers some very good medicines for peptic ulcer disease. But for a homeopath, the symptoms of the disease are much more important than the ulcer itself. This is because to select the right medicine a homeopaths needs to differentiate between the finer presentations of a disease which, vary from person to person. A homeopath not only tries to heal the ulcer but also tries to remove the general predisposition to acquire it. The homeopath not only tries to find ‘What is wrong?’, but also ‘Why it went wrong?’; ‘Where it started going wrong?’; ‘How it evolved to the current stage?’ etc. To find the answers to all these questions, a homeopath tries to gather as much information as possible regarding the pat and present medical history of the patient, his/her family history, his/her general physical and psychological characteristics etc. This hard work on the part of homeopath not only helps in removing the acute symptoms and the ulcer but also is usually able to remove the tendency for relapse. The ‘on-again/off-again’ nature of the disease is often removed and the general health of the person also improves as a result.
Homeopathic Medicines for Stomach Ulcers
- Argentum Nitricum – One of the best Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers with radiating pains
- Nux Vomica – Highly effective among Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers where eating worsens pain
- Kali Bichromicum – One of the most wonderful Homeopathic medicines for ulcers in stomach
- Lycopodium Clavatum – One of the effective Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers with bloated abdomen
- Carbo Veg – One of the known Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers
I am 26 years old. I have ED and PE problem. Max to max I can hold only for 10-15 sec during intercourse. Plzzzz suggest me.
My wife age is 26 years and she has the problem of appendicitis which discovered 8 days back as she has suffered too much stomach pain and during investigation USG/CBC blood test. After taken antibiotics /medicine now she is normal. Could you pls suggest surgery required now for removal of appendix.
Hello sir/madam. I was masturbating from the last 10 years from last 1 year I left masturbating but I am facing lot of problems .My penis became small and my sperms became fully liquid. It will come out within 30 seconds .Is it possible to overcome all these. Because in our home they are forcing to marry me .I don't want marry because of these problems .Please answer it.
My age is 37 years. I am going to marry a girl having the age of 32 years on February 2017. Now I want to know does the age of girl will create any problems to get her normal pregnancy if I don't have any problems? Thanking you.
Hi! doctor kya rice khane se mote ho jate hai. Mujhe lagta hai rice khane se mote ho jate toh mai nai khati hu. Rice khane ka koi advantage hai kya rice diet mei jaruri hai?
One of my friend is 42 year old and her problem is that her breasts are getting loose and her husband didn't enjoy with her and ignore her. Ia there any ayurvedic or homeopathic massage oil which can tight her breast again and faster. So that her sexual life get improve again. Please advise for her.
Sir I am 37 years old cause of family issues. My metabolism system is not good, I can't sleep on time. Please confirm whether if these problems as I am facing I am still unmarried. .Please advise if I should marriage early or I should met to doctor for desire treatment.
I am 23 year old last week I have pain in my stomach doctor give me some medicine but no relief in my stomach please suggest me what are doing.
As per the article of Dr. of today, Coffee has got some negative effects on digestion. But in some previous article I found that it has got some good effects also. So now, I am confused. Anyway, if a small cup of coffee is taken twice a day after about 2 hrs gap from the breakfast and lunch, is it harmful or not?
What is the reason when i'm trying to have mild spicy food it leads me to have frequent loose motions
Psst 2 month I am having very bad itching on thighs and back. Could you please suggest me some good medicine.
No matter how much information there is available about AIDS and HIV, the thought of it makes a person shudder. The Human Immunodeficiency Virus or HIV is the virus responsible for AIDS or Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. This virus attacks the immune system and over time leaves the body defenseless against other infections and types of cancer. Till date, there is no cure for HIV or AIDS. However, what we do know is how the disease can be transmitted from one person to another. Knowing this enables us to control the transmission of the disease.
Unlike other viruses, HIV cannot be transmitted through air, water etc. This virus can only be transmitted through:
- Blood: Receiving blood transfusions from an HIV positive person is sure to put you at risk of suffering from the disease as well. For this reason, it is essential to only take blood from registered blood banks that run HIV screening tests. This holds true for organ and tissue transplants as well. Being stuck with an HIV infected needle can also put you at risk of coming in contact the virus. In some cases, direct contact between broken skin, wounds and mucous membranes can also lead to the transferring of HIV cells from one person to another. HIV does not spread through saliva, however, if while kissing, both partners suffer from bleeding gums and one partner is HIV positive, there is a risk of the transference of HIV from one person to the other.
- Bodily fluids such as semen and vaginal fluids: The only way to prevent the transmission of the HIV virus from one partner to another while having intercourse is by using a condom. This creates a barrier between the bodily fluids of both partners and keeps them safe. A condom is needed even if the couple is engaging in anal sex. In fact when comparing anal and vaginal intercourse; anal sex puts HIV negative partners at a higher risk of getting in contact the virus than vaginal sex. Theoretically, this virus can be transmitted even through oral sex is a HIV positive man ejaculates into the woman's mouth. However, this is a rare occurrence.
- From a mother to an unborn child: A HIV positive mother can transmit the virus to her child when pregnant, at birth or while breastfeeding. However, if the mother follows HIV treatment, the chances of her passing on this virus to her child are significantly lowered.
The above are the only three ways HIV can be transferred from one person to another. HIV cannot be transmitted by sharing utensils, drinking the same water, through mosquito bites or by shaking hands etc. Thus, there is no reason to ostracize an HIV infected person. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.