Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in botad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahavir Vyas
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahavir VyasYour feedback matters!
I am 82 years old male. I am suffering from left knee arthritic pain. I have been managing with homoeopathy and pain killers. Now, the pain is becoming worse, making it difficult for me to walk. I want to avoid surgery. Have you any advice?
I am facing from dyshidrotic eczema as per the doctors, They have provided me with so many tablets and non are working, please guide me what to do?
I am 36 YO female. I have this weird problem of swelled foot. Which mostly occurred while I am on periods and that too in summer. Winters are fine for me. It's been 4-5 years now that I am facing this problem. The thyroid test came clear. Please help.
I am suffering from type 2 diabetes from past 2.5 yrs. I got gestational diabetes from 5th month which continued. I am taking Glycomet trio 2 tablet --500 mg one in morning and one in evening. From past few weeks I have noticed that my sugar is not in control. Morning fasting sugar is around 200 and pp is 285. Kindly advise. I feel the medicine is not working at all for me.
It is generally assumed that after sexual intercourse, men more often tend to doze off immediately, leaving the women not entirely satisfied, primarily because of less foreplay and after play action. These assumptions are, however, not entirely wrong and there are many ways with which one can prove this.
Here are a few tips whereby you can reverse this and end it with a bang:
- The traditional belief that men are more emotionally detached after intercourse than women is inherently true in most cases and the best way to prevent your man from snoozing immediately after sex is to hold him tight and snuggle up. Being held feels good and right for both sexes, and is also an effective way of retaining heat.
- A great way of prolonging that physical intimacy after sexual intercourse is by giving your man a smooth massage. Perhaps you can lighten up his senses by slowly tracing circles on his torso or by gradually moving over and around the navel areas confidently and sensuously.
- By way of suggesting a bath or shower after sex, you are, in a way, inviting him and yourself for another possible orgasmic session. After taking turns in scrubbing each other's backs, necks and shoulders, you can proceed with moving along towards other parts of the body. Furthermore, a hot and wet-nude environment eventually supports a post-orgasmic flush.
- Oral sex is yet another invigorating way of sustaining the erotic process. Paying more attention to the area around the anus as well as the area around the clitoris is always an effective method to 'end it with a bang'.
- You could also try paying him compliments or whispering and breathing romance into his ears with stuff like, "I love you", or "I desire you", accompanied by light sexual caresses - as long as it prevents him from snoozing!