Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Orthopedists online in Botad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hitesh Kukadiya
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Pain in Ribs
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Hitesh KukadiyaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. I have been taking medicine for clinical depression/anxiety for about 4 years till date. Now I get frequent shakes and tremors in my legs and arms same as the shivering in winter. What shall I do?
I am a teacher and I am having continuously pain in my heel. And pain is increase when I stand continuously. Please suggest me any solution.
Lower back pain is a very common issue and can take place due to numerous reasons. However, one of its main causes is a ligament strain or back muscle strain. Microscopic tear or excessive stretching of ligaments can take place due to lifting very heavy objects, doing enormously strenuous task or due to a sudden twisted movement. These conditions are most likely to be experienced by individuals ranging between the ages of 30 and 60. Other causes of lower back pain include back injury, arthritis of back bone joints, infections in the lower back area, and in very rare cases, tumours.
In case of acute back pain, these are a few important things that should be definitely kept in mind.
- It is absolutely essential to take rest for a couple of days and avoid any sort of stressful activity. Although back pain is self-limiting, if you take proper care, it can be cured in a few days. However, if proper rest is not taken, the situation may become worse.
- Using the belt, also known as lumbo sacral corset, is a good idea. This can actually be of enormous help to individuals who have been suffering from lower back pain for a long period of time.
- As already mentioned, one of the main causes of these kinds of mishaps is sudden jerky movements, twisted movements, heavy weight lifting etc. So, it is necessary to avoid such circumstances, or else, an acute back pain situation may arise due to slipping of one of the discs from the spinal cord. As much as you like long drives and bike rides, these are a strict no. Any prolonged sitting or standing activity needs to be avoided. It is important that the tear caused in the muscles due to what-so-ever reason heals properly and prolonged stay in a tensed muscle position would definitely not help the cause.
- Although these back pains can be handled at home by following the discussed steps, using simple analgesics or muscle relaxants prescribed by the doctor can be a way to speed up the process of recovering the strained ligament.
Apart from these important steps, regular exercise to strengthen the core body muscles is a great way to avoid such ligament strains in the future. However, if you feel that even after following the precautionary measures, your problem doesn’t subside, visit an experienced doctor for his advice. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I m Feeling restless and Also suffering from Back pain instantly. I tried all the easy ways to get relief without consulting any Dr. but now I need your help.
I am 18 years old I have backpain for around q1-2 months I have used pain relief but it still continues to pain what should I do.
My wife is 33 year old having pain of survival spondylitis. I have consulted to many doctors but there is no relief. Please tell me what I have to do ?
Shoulder impingement occurs when there is impingement or change in the position of the tendons or a bursa (fluid filled sac or cavity, which causes friction in the joints) in your shoulder. Repeated overhead exercises or intense physical activity concentrated around your shoulder is a common risk factor for shoulder impingement. The examples of such activity would include playing outdoor sports like tennis, swimming etc. or painting for long hours.
How it may affect your daily life?
Shoulder impingement pain is severe in many cases and may affect your everyday activities. In fact, any activity, which involves your shoulders can cause intense pain. You should consult a doctor or a professional medical facility to get relief from pain as well as to avoid aggravating the injury.
Symptoms of shoulder impingement:
- You will have difficulty in completing tasks which involve your back.
- There may be a weakness in your shoulder muscles.
- Pain associated with overhead use of your arm. Anytime you lift your arm there would be pain and would make many day to day activities difficult.
- Intense injury to the tendons can cause them to tear into two and would result in a rotator cuff injury and would make your arm movements next to impossible.
Diagnosis of shoulder impingement:
Physical exam and review of medical injury previously sustained on some other occasion is the first step of treatment. Your doctor may also diagnose shoulder impingement by X-rays or MRI of shoulder to see changes in the bone that may indicate any injury. Other changes in the normal contour of the bone may also be checked which may help in further diagnosis and treatment.
Treatment of shoulder impingement:
NSAIDs are anti-inflammatory medicines that are commonly prescribed for shoulder impingement syndrome. These are prescribed for two weeks. Shoulder impingement requires a long time to heal and would require regular consultation with your doctor. If the medications fail to provide any relief in a span of maximum two weeks it may compel your doctor to change the course of treatment. Shoulder impingement is a serious injury and requires proper rest for your shoulder as well as patience as it may take quite some time to come back to normal.
Physiotherapy for Impingement:
Physiotherapy is usually the first line of treatment for subacromial impingement (tendonitis, bursitis) of the shoulder; along with anti-inflammatories and analgesia. It is very successful in treating shoulder impingement syndrome. You will work with your physical therapist to devise a treatment plan that is specific to your condition and goals. Your individual treatment program may include:
- Pain Management
- Manual techniques, such as gentle joint movements, soft-tissue massage, and shoulder stretches to get your shoulder moving properly.
- You will learn exercises and stretches to help your shoulder and shoulder blade move properly.
- Strengthening Exercises
- The therapist will teach you the proper posture which is an important part of rehabilitation
When Is Surgery Required?
Recalcitrant cases of shoulder impingement require surgery. If the symptoms do not improve over a period of time with medicines and physio or if it deteriorates patient might need a surgery. The surgery which is done usually is an arthroscopic ( keyhole ) surgery in which the structure causing impingement is debulked and a space is created for the structures to move freely. This surgery usually gives significant pain relief and cure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!